PDA

View Full Version : 3 Ikea Display Cabinets for Sale $30 each

spiderken17
21st July 2013, 03:52 PM
UPDATE ON LAST POST

I managed to get my hands on some display cabinets from a business gone bankrupt and have 3 left over that I do not need.
They are Ikea Detolf in the pine coloured finish.
http://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/products/90182171/
They are complete and the glass and hardware are all in good condition (need a clean), the top and bottom plates are a little rough though (they were in a shop).
They are dismantled for transport.
I am after $30 each for them or $25 each if you buy more than one.
They can be picked up from Warrimoo in the lower Blue Mountains about 10 minutes west of Penrith.
Alternatively I can possibly drop them around in my ute if its within a reasonable distance.
I also have one pair of LED display lights to go with the first person who wants a cabinet.
Cheers, Ken

KalEl
21st July 2013, 04:27 PM
I managed to get my hands on some display cabinets from a business gone bankrupt and have 3 left over that I do not need.
They are complete and the glass and hardware are all in good condition (need a clean), the top and bottom plates are a little rough though (they were in a shop).
They can be picked up from Warrimoo in the lower Blue Mountains about 10 minutes west of Penrith.
Alternatively I can possibly drop them around in my ute if its within a reasonable distance.
I also have one pair of LED display lights to go with the first person who wants a cabinet.
Cheers, Ken

why can't you be in vic!?! i'd grab the lot!

Starscream77
21st July 2013, 04:43 PM
Hey mate
I will take all 3 if you can wait 2 weeks for payment ?

Cheers, Ken

spiderken17
21st July 2013, 05:04 PM
I'd like them gone sooner than that if possible. I am emptying my house for renovations in the next few weeks. Can you get them any sooner?

Starscream77
21st July 2013, 05:14 PM
I'd like them gone sooner than that if possible. I am emptying my house for renovations in the next few weeks. Can you get them any sooner?

How's next weekend? I will pick them up and pay then?

spiderken17
21st July 2013, 05:33 PM
That would be great. PM sent.

nexusnixx
21st July 2013, 06:06 PM
Aaaarrgggghh why not in Perth. Ha ha good on u to share this deal.

lancalot
22nd July 2013, 01:48 AM
hey ill put my hand up for 2nd dib if ss77 doesn't want it anymore...

UltraMarginal
22nd July 2013, 09:27 AM
Nice of you to share:), lucky Starscream 77;)

spiderken17
22nd July 2013, 03:44 PM
I will swing by and see if they have any more left.

spiderken17
2nd August 2013, 05:17 PM
I have managed to get a brand new ikea cabinet like the ones listed above.
Its $100 ($50 cheaper than ikea) plus you don't have to go to ikea :)
First in best dressed.
Cheers, ken

spiderken17
4th August 2013, 08:44 PM
SOLD!

drifand
5th August 2013, 12:20 PM
Aaaarrgggghh why not in Perth. Ha ha good on u to share this deal.

You may want to look at http://www.mclernons.com.au/ or shops for shops in Osborne Park. I bought huge glass cabinets from Shops for Shops and small ones like the ikea ones that they have raised to dumb prices that shop fit stalls sells them cheaper.