PDA

View Full Version : Chimungmung (Hong Kong) feedback

kurdt_the_goat
23rd July 2013, 04:40 PM
Some store details:

Owner: Tony tony@chimungmung.com (his email's on his website homepage so i guess there's no problem reproducing it here)
Payments: Paypal (may have other if you email)
Standard shipping option: Registered Airmail (email owner for others)

I've placed 2 orders of high-price items and both have been flawless:

First one, i emailed the store owner direct for an EMS postage quote, and ask whether he'd inspect the item for QC issues prior to sending. He replied very quickly, and acted on both the inspection and shipping quickly as well.

Second one, i emailed direct again, and within 30 mins he'd sent me a Paypal invoice, and <12 hours later it was posted. He also included free Decepticon stickers with this order!

Both orders were packed very well.

The second order, i just used Registered Airmail, which only took 5 days, 1 day longer than the EMS option, so i'd recommend that rather than paying extra for EMS!

I bet this sounds affiliated, but i'm not :)
The guy's doing a good job and deserves more patronage.

Trent
23rd July 2013, 05:21 PM
I e bought a few things from him and it was all sweet. Will continue to order from him in the future.

tinyJazz
23rd July 2013, 05:28 PM
I've only made one order with Tony, no problems at all. He even messaged me to let me know that one of the items looked like it had bad paintwork, so he wanted to send me a better one from his supplier. Got free stickers too. :)

Can I ask how your orders were packed? Mine was in a styrofoam box wrapped in brown paper.

Trent
23rd July 2013, 06:57 PM
Can I ask how your orders were packed? Mine was in a styrofoam box wrapped in brown paper.

Yep. Same.

snaketales
23rd July 2013, 09:01 PM
I'm a repeat customer of his and I have no problems with him although his packaging may concern some people (my generations Ratbat came bubble-wrapped in an empty six-pack of chinese beer wrapped in brown paper).

millhouse
23rd July 2013, 09:46 PM
although his packaging may concern some people (my generations Ratbat came bubble-wrapped in an empty six-pack of chinese beer wrapped in brown paper).

That was my thought when my Quakewave arrived. Sure enough though, the actual box was bubble-wrapped and well secured, though perhaps looking less like a large box of drugs would be helpful!

Seriously though, awesome seller.

liegeprime
23rd July 2013, 10:51 PM
Ive ordered before from them about 2x in total, but yeah packaging can be better coz my stuff came in a big box and when you shake it you feel them rattling inside - though with bubblewrap - still quite loose inside the box ... aside from the packaging they send items quick.

kurdt_the_goat
23rd July 2013, 11:45 PM
Yeah my packages have been in some makeshift looking boxes, but seriously taped up to the point of frustration ripping them open! The makeshift box is wrapped in a thick packing paper and tied up with plastic string, the toy itself in bubble wrap. A bit of foam would be better but for now that's been fine.

Tetsuwan Convoy
2nd August 2013, 12:17 PM
Just got my Voltron from him and have to say I was pretty happy with the result. Nice guy, quick to respond to emails. He even sent me a picture of my Voltron after checking it over for me. I would use again, even with the slightly funky postage thing. My voltron was in a carton, with some cardboard stuck over the ends and wrapped in paper. made me laugh, but wasn't damaged.

sideswipes brother
2nd August 2013, 01:52 PM
Ordered from him twice. No probs at all.

VERT
2nd August 2013, 02:44 PM
Been ordering form him for years. Always great to deal with and never a problem in any way. Great guy and shop :-)

Kapryiath
8th August 2013, 05:47 PM
ordered last week sometime arrived today very happy with his service was packaged well seems one of my figures has a defect but oh wells service was great would certainly buy from him again

Vinh1981
23rd August 2013, 10:34 AM
I got a couple of things from him aswell via email and I was happy with my overall experience responds really quick and posted my item a few hours after payment it took about 5 days to arrive with tracking number I've arranged a couple more things from him and highly recommend him.

liegeprime
23rd August 2013, 03:04 PM
Took only 1 week for my order to come! well packed, no hassle transacting..

Sinnertwin
23rd August 2013, 05:40 PM
I cant vote as ive never purchased from this particular site. But reading the positive feedback, i'll have a look tonight and see if anything jumps out at me.

Kranix
9th October 2013, 01:47 PM
My understanding was that these guys sold Knock Off Transformers? However looking at their site now it seems that they are only selling genuine stuff? If you bought a Masterpiece Transformer from them how would you be sure its not a KO when ordering?

crankcase76
9th October 2013, 04:37 PM
Have ordered 2 transformers from this seller with no problems either. Came with the beer box and the string but overall the transformers werent damaged.:)

liegeprime
9th October 2013, 11:57 PM
My understanding was that these guys sold Knock Off Transformers? However looking at their site now it seems that they are only selling genuine stuff? If you bought a Masterpiece Transformer from them how would you be sure its not a KO when ordering?

Since the change in ownership (I heard somewhere) Tony has been honest enough to put in the word KO and has placed such items in KO or 3rd party section/category if the item being sold is a KO and there is a KO note in the item description itself so have a read first before you decide. They sell their KOs within the 3rd party categories which is arranged into per company. Same with the originals - per company - Hasbro, Takara. Hope that helps.

Kranix
10th October 2013, 12:53 PM
Since the change in ownership (I heard somewhere) Tony has been honest enough to put in the word KO and has placed such items in KO or 3rd party section/category if the item being sold is a KO and there is a KO note in the item description itself so have a read first before you decide. They sell their KOs within the 3rd party categories which is arranged into per company. Same with the originals - per company - Hasbro, Takara. Hope that helps.

Great, thanks liegeprime.

Megatran
21st November 2013, 08:22 AM
Got a question rather than feedback. Does Chimungmung send out email notification when a Pre-order is available for shipment (like Robotkingdom does)? It's my first time ordering from Chimungmung and I haven't recieved an email notification even though MP-11 Starscream Coronoation Resissue is now available.

liegeprime
21st November 2013, 09:33 AM
I've received email notifications from him, at first I didn't but I've discovered that my Spam filter is directing all their emails in my spam folder. better check coz it's usually doesn't have a heading more of an order confirmation from Tony... I guess that's why the spam filter thought it is spam.

Megatran
21st November 2013, 09:53 AM
I've received email notifications from him, at first I didn't but I've discovered that my Spam filter is directing all their emails in my spam folder. better check coz it's usually doesn't have a heading more of an order confirmation from Tony... I guess that's why the spam filter thought it is spam.

No spam / junk email fron Tony (Chimungmung). :( I noticed on his Facebook that he will get more MP-11 stock this week. So I'll hold off my enquiry for a few days. I'm more re-assurred now that others have received notification.

Hursticon
29th November 2013, 05:32 PM
Just had my 1st order from Tony, over at Chimungmung (http://chimungmung.com/), arrive, taking exactly 1 week (7 days) via HK Registered Air-Mail, and I must say that it has been an entirely superb experience :cool::

Great communication
Excellent shipping options/prices
Plenty of payment options
REALLY competitive pricing
Huge range

Here's how my order arrived :):

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/DSCI0103_zps9433fe16.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/DSCI0104_zps60f4e58e.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/DSCI0105_zps2ae3d7d6.jpg

...and what was inside made me a VERY happy chappy :D:
(Tony even threw in a free set of faction stickers! :eek:)

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/2013%20Acquisitions/DSCI0109_zpsf9834933.jpg

So yes; I would highly recommend Chimungmung (http://chimungmung.com/) as one gets great service in every regard and though this is my 1st purchase, I will definitely be making many more! ;):cool:
(Not bad for a "one man band" huh?)

M-bot
29th November 2013, 07:16 PM
I sent a message re the MP Datsuns I had preordered a while back, but yet to hear back. Will give the benefit of the doubt for now. We'll see what happens when Smokescreen becomes available.

theshape
29th November 2013, 07:33 PM
hey how much was shipping on the quakewave from them?

Hursticon
29th November 2013, 07:51 PM
hey how much was shipping on the quakewave from them?

$28.00USD dude, the PayPal exchange rate at the time was: 1 Australian Dollar = 0.908131 US Dollars. :)

Megatran
29th November 2013, 08:31 PM
I finally received a dispatch notification for MP Starscream on 21st November. Problem is, the tracking ID# only works for HK Post, not Australia Post. :( It left HK on 23rd November via Registered Air Mail but still has not been delivered.

liegeprime
30th November 2013, 12:14 AM
I finally received a dispatch notification for MP Starscream on 21st November. Problem is, the tracking ID# only works for HK Post, not Australia Post. :( It left HK on 23rd November via Registered Air Mail but still has not been delivered.

Don't Fret Megatran, HK post rarely updates their online shipping notices. Think happy thoughts, I've been ordering from chimungmung ( about 5x now) and haven't had any probs. Sometimes the delay is from the customs here. Also, how industrious is your postie? Mine varies coz of the different people they consign- if it was the Sikh Indian guy, he's good delivers on time and we have an understanding on where he should leave my stuff when Im not home. BUt the others are kinda a pain in the butt. :o:p

@Hursty: Told you they still have im and for that way cheaper price (cheaper than BBTS and TFsoruce) it comes with the spare fixit set for the arm hose and a set of opaque hands.... if you chose that one (battery already installed) and not the other. Coz the battery size used ofr the figure is kinda hard to find outside China apparently (according from my friend in Phils). Hope your enjoying your new haul there hehehe.

Hursticon
30th November 2013, 01:25 PM

Don't worry dude, my own order took exactly 7 days to arrive to my door; ordered last Friday and it arrived this Yesterday, so I'd expect your order to arrive to you on Monday (Wednesday at the latest) if my mathematics & assumption of your postie not delivering on weekends is correct. ;):p

Also, bare in mind that...

HK post rarely updates their online shipping notices. Think happy thoughts, I've been ordering from chimungmung ( about 5x now) and haven't had any probs. Sometimes the delay is from the customs here. Also, how industrious is your postie? Mine varies coz of the different people they consign- if it was the Sikh Indian guy, he's good delivers on time and we have an understanding on where he should leave my stuff when Im not home. BUt the others are kinda a pain in the butt. :o:p

...the variables that Liege has described could also contribute too - As he is correct in that HK Registered Air-Mail's tracking ceases once it has left the country, and AusPost's tracking for its own mail is useless let alone tracking of foreign mail. ;)

Just give it a little extra time and I reckon you'll find all will be good. :)

@Hursty: Told you they still have im and for that way cheaper price (cheaper than BBTS and TFsoruce) it comes with the spare fixit set for the arm hose and a set of opaque hands.... if you chose that one (battery already installed) and not the other. Coz the battery size used ofr the figure is kinda hard to find outside China apparently (according from my friend in Phils). Hope your enjoying your new haul there hehehe.

To be fair, the listing had been removed and re-added prior to me placing my order :p - You're right though Liege as Chimungmung is by FAR the cheapest outlet I've come across at this point for Quakewave. ;):)

My order came with the Batteries + Replacement Left (Hose) Forearm + Solid Mauve Fist & Gun, as well as some Faction Stickers thrown in for free! :eek::D

Indeed, I have heard the specific battery size is somewhat difficult to come by - Luckily Tony took care of that for me. :cool:

Dangermot
21st December 2013, 02:54 PM
Got up this morning and saw a box outside my front door. It was MP-12 Lambor and MP-14 Alert! They were shipped on the 17th December so I was very surprised that they got here so quickly.

I know Tony couldn't find the Coin for MP-14 so he gave me the option of a small store credit or a discount on the shoulder rocket launchers. Perhaps he upgraded the shipping for free also?

I'm definitely ordering from Chimungmung again.

p.s. I would like to upload some pics of my new arrivals but don't have any attach image buttons. How do I do attach pics?

yoshi594
21st December 2013, 04:18 PM
upload to an image hosting site like imageshack then link the url in your post.

M-bot
21st December 2013, 06:31 PM
Got up this morning and saw a box outside my front door. It was MP-12 Lambor and MP-14 Alert! They were shipped on the 17th December so I was very surprised that they got here so quickly.

I know Tony couldn't find the Coin for MP-14 so he gave me the option of a small store credit or a discount on the shoulder rocket launchers. Perhaps he upgraded the shipping for free also?

I'm definitely ordering from Chimungmung again.

p.s. I would like to upload some pics of my new arrivals but don't have any attach image buttons. How do I do attach pics?

My MP Datsuns shipped on the 18th, so a small chance I will get them before Christmas. Once it does arrive, I'll post some feedback too.

Dangermot
21st December 2013, 08:21 PM
My MP Datsuns shipped on the 18th, so a small chance I will get them before Christmas. Once it does arrive, I'll post some feedback too.

Strange thing is my MP-17 Prowl was shipped on 15 Dec (two days earlier than Lambor/Alert) but Prowl hasn't arrived while Lambor/Alert has. :confused:

liegeprime
21st December 2013, 09:31 PM

make an account in some photo hosting site (e.g. photobucket) upload your pics there in the albums you create and just copy paste the URL code (just click on the code on the side - it'll automatically copy it to your clipborad) of the uploaded pics there in here while typing a reply on a thread, paste in your reply and there you go. Once you click submit reply the image will be included within your reply texts.

I cancelled my MP Smokescreen PO at BBTS when I saw how much cheaper I can get it from Chimungmung and it's with a coin too. Even with the postage added, it's still way cheaper. So I ordered last Friday and just today in the afternoon, 1 week after it's here. Sweet fast hassle free delivery as always.:D

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/2013%20Acquisitions/DSC04100_zps328e9574.jpg (http://s205.photobucket.com/user/liegeprime/media/2013%20Acquisitions/DSC04100_zps328e9574.jpg.html)

M-bot
23rd December 2013, 09:22 PM
I got my trio of MP Datsuns today, and damn, they are beautiful. All packaged up beautifully and arrived reasonably quickly and intact.

Funny thing is, I sent 2 separate messages between the time I pre-ordered and when they were sent, neither of which were replied to. They related to altering the order (in terms of adding to it, shipping it in 2 lots, queries on the availability of stock that is listed as both available and sold out on the site), but received no reply to either message. I simply got what I originally ordered. I'm wondering if the messages sent via the website are getting lost? Or if my enquiries were badly worded or not understandable? Or just too hard?

So yeah, overall I'm thrilled with the 3 MP's, the price and the manner and speed they were shipped, but I'm left with questions about the whole thing. I guess I would order from Chimungmung again if the right thing came up at the right price, but I'd keep it a bit more straight-forward this time.

Dangermot
23rd December 2013, 09:33 PM
Well I received my MP-17 Prowl today. Looks great! This is my second purchase from Chimungmung. The package arrived after about 3 days using the economy shipping option so I am very happy with that.

So far I have found Tony very quick to respond to emails.

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/dangermot/chimungmung/P1100722_zps308b32e7.jpg (http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/dangermot/media/chimungmung/P1100722_zps308b32e7.jpg.html)

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/dangermot/chimungmung/P1100723_zps53f802c6.jpg (http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/dangermot/media/chimungmung/P1100723_zps53f802c6.jpg.html)

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/dangermot/chimungmung/P1100725_zps110c58a1.jpg (http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/dangermot/media/chimungmung/P1100725_zps110c58a1.jpg.html)

WeallscreamforStarscream
24th December 2013, 10:37 PM
I received Tigertrack as a pressie for Christmas. Opened him up and found a couple of flaws on him. Few minor scratches here and there.. I don't mind battle scars. But I also noticed a couple of panels were a different yellow to the main body.

Can anyone help with that??

Does chimungmung sell KO's?

Kinda happy but disappointed with the flaws. (Not to mention I have Tigertrack on its way from my own purchase lol)

M-bot
24th December 2013, 11:08 PM
The original run of MP Lambor (the legit one, before the more recent KOs) was known to have some QC issues in the paint apps, including some panels not matching particularly well. Mine did. Wouldn't be surprised if Tigertrack was much the same.

Thankfully, that particular issue seems to be resolved with the MP Datsuns and the next release of Lambors.

liegeprime
25th December 2013, 04:37 PM
I received Tigertrack as a pressie for Christmas. Opened him up and found a couple of flaws on him. Few minor scratches here and there.. I don't mind battle scars. But I also noticed a couple of panels were a different yellow to the main body.

Can anyone help with that??

Does chimungmung sell KO's?

Kinda happy but disappointed with the flaws. (Not to mention I have Tigertrack on its way from my own purchase lol)

Chimungmung Sells KOs and 3rd party but are categorized as such, so if you looked at the official Has Tak sections then those are originals and not the KOs.

And for me, yet another package in time for Xmas, Sweet!. 1 week delivery , yessss.

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/2013%20Acquisitions/DSC04110_zpsa4f11dc5.jpg (http://s205.photobucket.com/user/liegeprime/media/2013%20Acquisitions/DSC04110_zpsa4f11dc5.jpg.html)
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/2013%20Acquisitions/DSC04112_zps459f00a6.jpg (http://s205.photobucket.com/user/liegeprime/media/2013%20Acquisitions/DSC04112_zps459f00a6.jpg.html)

Megatran
3rd January 2014, 02:25 PM
Stumbled across this webpage (http://chimungmung.com/index.php?cPath=31) for TF Chronicle Megatron (Movie & G1 combo pack).

You have the option of 'Free Ship' at US$79.90 OR purchase at US$59.90 + US$20 shipping. PLEASE EXPLAIN!

Hursticon
9th January 2014, 03:23 PM
Received my 2nd order from Tony@Chimungmung today. :)

FansProject's Function-X: Smart Robin (For myself) and FansToys: Quakewave's replacement Forearm, Gun & Hand (For 1AZRAEL1) were posted out on Saturday and arrived this morning, enshrouded in Bubblewrap within a Half-Slab box (:D) - The items arrived super swiftly and in perfect condition. ;)

That's 2/2 orders that I've been 100% satisfied with the service of, I therefore continue to highly recommend Tony & Chimungmung. :cool:

Dangermot
10th January 2014, 05:22 PM
Received my FT-03 Quakewave from Chimungmung this morning. It came with extra hands and arm parts for the hose mod. Tony also threw in a sheet of Decepticon stickers which I thought was very cool. As per previous orders it was well packed with no damage. And arrived in about 5 days.

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/dangermot/chimungmung/e7fa3f2c-2233-43f4-8f5d-4c3c8f9fbd35_zps77b76bd2.jpg (http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/dangermot/media/chimungmung/e7fa3f2c-2233-43f4-8f5d-4c3c8f9fbd35_zps77b76bd2.jpg.html)

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/dangermot/chimungmung/P1100739_zps45179e96.jpg (http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/dangermot/media/chimungmung/P1100739_zps45179e96.jpg.html)

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/dangermot/chimungmung/P1100740_zps622631e2.jpg (http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/dangermot/media/chimungmung/P1100740_zps622631e2.jpg.html)

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/dangermot/chimungmung/P1100743_zps77534252.jpg (http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/dangermot/media/chimungmung/P1100743_zps77534252.jpg.html)

autobreadticon
10th January 2014, 10:35 PM
Received my 2nd order from Tony@Chimungmung today. :)

FansProject's Function-X: Smart Robin (For myself) and FansToys: Quakewave's replacement Forearm, Gun & Hand (For 1AZRAEL1) were posted out on Saturday and arrived this morning, enshrouded in Bubblewrap within a Half-Slab box (:D) - The items arrived super swiftly and in perfect condition. ;)

That's 2/2 orders that I've been 100% satisfied with the service of, I therefore continue to highly recommend Tony & Chimungmung. :cool:

thanks for the recommendation, ordered the FP not-stunticons :)

liegeprime
11th January 2014, 01:02 AM
Well , it's my eight order with them and the one week delivery always is a pleasant thing... of course with the holidays it kinda got delayed for a few days, no biggie, I was expecting that delay... Still very good service... highly recommended.

This was my latest order. Got me some early releases too :D

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/2014%20Acquisitions/DSC04173_zpsa73b861f.jpg (http://s205.photobucket.com/user/liegeprime/media/2014%20Acquisitions/DSC04173_zpsa73b861f.jpg.html)

Sky Shadow
11th January 2014, 01:40 AM
Wow - Swerve!

I got these guys (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=394688) from Chimungmung and it was a great transaction.

WeallscreamforStarscream
11th January 2014, 08:44 AM
10/10 service. I found out that Tony helped my sis and mrs to get me a present lol. emails were prompt, great communication, perfect product!

Dangermot
17th January 2014, 01:45 PM
I sent an e-mail to Tony asking about wether he can get Masterpiece Rodimus Prime either in the Takara or Hasbro/TRU version. This was his reply:

MP-09 many many problem . my set transform 1 time broken .

Hasbro verion very many qc broken .
i think u forgot it much better.

tony

Is that true or does it just sound like he can't be bothered looking for it? A few weeks ago I did send him a couple of Facebook messages asking if he could find Masterpiece Thundercracker and he never responded...

Megatran
17th January 2014, 03:02 PM
I sent an e-mail to Tony asking about wether he can get Masterpiece Rodimus Prime either in the Takara or Hasbro/TRU version. This was his reply:

MP-09 many many problem . my set transform 1 time broken .

Hasbro verion very many qc broken .
i think u forgot it much better.

tony

Is that true or does it just sound like he can't be bothered looking for it?

I have no idea but I just love his english grammar. Reminds me of my old man. :D

Hursticon
17th January 2014, 03:57 PM
Is that true or does it just sound like he can't be bothered looking for it? A few weeks ago I did send him a couple of Facebook messages asking if he could find Masterpiece Thundercracker and he never responded...

Stocks of MP-09, be it Hasbro or Takara, might very well be difficult for him to obtain. :o

Masterpiece Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime has a lengthy and well documented reputation as a notoriously easy to break figure - After a quick google search (https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Masterpiece+Rodimus+MP-09+issues&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp&gfe_rd=cr&ei=vrfYUoWbD6qN8QeDhIAw#channel=np&q=Takara+Hasbro+Masterpiece+MP-09+Hot+Rod+Rodimus+Prime+problems+issues+broken&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official), it wont take you long at all to find confirmation of this. ;)

Dangermot
21st January 2014, 08:02 PM
Another parcel arrived from Chimungmung today:). As always it was well packed with no damage and only took 6 days to arrive once shipped. My only very minor complaint is that it was a little slow to actually be shipped (shipping notice received 5 days after ordering).

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/dangermot/chimungmung/7657e75e-0921-4b98-a962-a18556d4c47b_zps399ed167.jpg (http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/dangermot/media/chimungmung/7657e75e-0921-4b98-a962-a18556d4c47b_zps399ed167.jpg.html)

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/dangermot/chimungmung/W_zpsb324023d.jpg (http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/dangermot/media/chimungmung/W_zpsb324023d.jpg.html)

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/dangermot/chimungmung/E_zps8fc6f572.jpg (http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/dangermot/media/chimungmung/E_zps8fc6f572.jpg.html)

kurdt_the_goat
29th January 2014, 12:36 AM
Had another good dealing with Tony recently. He shipped my items within 12 hours of paying and they arrived in a bit over a week (keeping in mind it fell on a long weekend too). Items were packed as in the pictures above, very sturdy box and well protected with bubblewrap. He threw in both Autobot and Decepticon stickers for the 3rd party toys i got, which is much appreciated!

millhouse
29th January 2014, 01:29 AM
Awesome as usual. Snagged a Bee, Caelus, and Maniaking. Unfortunately no extra stickers, but hey, not like I asked, or was it at all remotely suggested.

Tony is an awesome seller.

UltraMac
29th January 2014, 05:43 PM
payed on the 24/1/14 received today 29/1/14

not a huge item just mp prowl with the cannon addon. Well packed with bubble wrap.

very happy with my purchase.

Dangermot
4th February 2014, 05:34 PM
Another package from Chimungmung arrived today. Well packed with bubble wrap and fast shipping - only took 4 days :). This was originally supposed to include MP-11 Starscream & Sunstorm but Tony was very quick to e-mail me saying that Sunstorm is actually out of stock but he can get more in after the Chinese New Year (interestingly his website still shows as in stock:confused:). Was also able to amend order to include Caelus thanks to very fast response from Tony.

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/dangermot/chimungmung/Pic_0204_012_zpsa5bd1fed.jpg (http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/dangermot/media/chimungmung/Pic_0204_012_zpsa5bd1fed.jpg.html)

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/dangermot/chimungmung/Pic_0204_013_zps4d82f657.jpg (http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/dangermot/media/chimungmung/Pic_0204_013_zps4d82f657.jpg.html)

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/dangermot/chimungmung/Pic_0204_014_zpsba556d69.jpg (http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/dangermot/media/chimungmung/Pic_0204_014_zpsba556d69.jpg.html)

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/dangermot/chimungmung/Pic_0204_015_zps45474542.jpg (http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/dangermot/media/chimungmung/Pic_0204_015_zps45474542.jpg.html)

spiderken17
11th February 2014, 09:54 PM
what are the postage costs like from Chimungmung? I imagine they are better that BBTS and TF Source.

Hursticon
13th February 2014, 12:02 PM
what are the postage costs like from Chimungmung? I imagine they are better that BBTS and TF Source.

Much-MUCH better! ;) - Chimungmung is better placed geographically and Tony does his best to offer the cheapest registered postage with minimal compromisation to the actual packaging. :)

Give him a go & see what you think, there's plenty of photos & testimonials here. :cool:

Omega Metro
13th February 2014, 09:44 PM
After buying some things from here over the weekend, got this email......

"hi,

i m sorry idw set sold out . i will keep find a new set to complete this order , so i will refund to u now. if i get the new stock will email to u .

deep sorry about that

tony"

......I have since bought what I originally ordered off Ebay instead.:mad:

Megatran
1st March 2014, 07:33 AM
I've just noticed that Fans Toys Scoria (not Slag) has been taken off the online site. Has anyone pre-ordered from this site? Otherwise I'll enquire with Tony.

Megatran
3rd March 2014, 05:10 PM
I've just noticed that Fans Toys Scoria (not Slag) has been taken off the online site. Has anyone pre-ordered from this site? Otherwise I'll enquire with Tony.

Response from Tony:

becasue full booking . maybe can get more stock in later.

when u see stock released please email me.

tony

kurdt_the_goat
4th June 2014, 11:26 AM
Just got a Fansproject X-1 Code from Tony, packed very well this time, very happy (good thing considering the price... still cheaper than TF Source at least - the only other place with stock). He did forget to throw in the Autobot stickers that the site listing says would be included.. but no biggie, i have some from previous orders still.

M-bot
14th August 2014, 10:06 AM
I ordered a few things from Chimungmung recently and they arrived really quickly and packaged well. The box was rather large and came with hard flexible plastic corners over the 8 points of the outer box, as protectors against damage. I'd never seen these before but they're great! Has anyone else ever had deliveries with them, or know if they're available to purchase anywhere? Great idea and a big thumbs up for chimungmung for including them on an expensive purchase (an MP).

nexusnixx
15th August 2014, 04:25 PM
I ordered a few things from Chimungmung recently and they arrived really quickly and packaged well. The box was rather large and came with hard flexible plastic corners over the 8 points of the outer box, as protectors against damage. I'd never seen these before but they're great! Has anyone else ever had deliveries with them, or know if they're available to purchase anywhere? Great idea and a big thumbs up for chimungmung for including them on an expensive purchase (an MP).

Care to take a pix of it? I bought something like that from a packing store and it was really hard cardboard material.

M-bot
15th August 2014, 06:35 PM
Care to take a pix of it? I bought something like that from a packing store and it was really hard cardboard material.

They're thin, approximately 10cm each edge, but in terms of keeping the integrity of the box they're on, they appeared to do a pretty good job. They were attached with a mix of glue (inside) and tape (outside).

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3859/14901144486_6520eaccb6_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/oGLg7f)DSC_0850 (https://flic.kr/p/oGLg7f) by M-bot2011 (https://www.flickr.com/people/65295103@N08/)

Oberon Sexton
2nd September 2014, 08:54 PM
Second time ordering from the fella. Gave me a shipping notice a week ago, and it came today. I was expecting it to come, at earliest, Friday. Got my UT Mania King (laser pointer version =P), TW Hegemon and the recent TF Generations deluxe wave of 4 (Windblade wave). As promised, UT Mania King came with free Decepticon sticker sheet. items were bubble wrapped, with Mania King and Hegemon having their own dedicated layer of bubble wrapping.

OBERON HAPPY. :D

liegeprime
2nd September 2014, 10:46 PM
They're thin, approximately 10cm each edge, but in terms of keeping the integrity of the box they're on, they appeared to do a pretty good job. They were attached with a mix of glue (inside) and tape (outside).

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3859/14901144486_6520eaccb6_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/oGLg7f)DSC_0850 (https://flic.kr/p/oGLg7f) by M-bot2011 (https://www.flickr.com/people/65295103@N08/)

Ive seen those but used on boxes for appliances. wow, that's a good thing. coz some of the boxes really get mashed up on transit. :D

CoRDS
4th September 2014, 06:53 AM
Ordered a Maketoys Giant last week shipped on 28th of last month.

i think its being held up by customs in Sydney however as its been there for 2 days

drifand
16th September 2014, 01:57 PM
Bought offshoot for my rodimus, they are quick in shipping, I have to say no complains at the moment. I may buy more stuff if all goes well.

z3r03d
18th September 2014, 12:50 AM
My .0002 cents that i would just like to share to anyone curious....

im not big in ordering toys from an online store. I usually prefer to buy on shelf for my collections or ebay using paypal (and make sure its above 99.00% rating) - yes i have been done by fake sellers.... good thing there is Paypal complaints.

im sure there are more people here who have ordered and spent more than i have on this store. but on my experience, So far to date, I've spent more than $1000 (total on multiple orders since jan2014) and so far I have had no issues what so ever.

Chimungmung (Tony) is really good. Packed well and surprisingly fast shipping.

--- and NO i don't get paid nor get a discount to say good things.... but i will only get toys from him... apart from PLANET X Genesis... cause he doesnt stock that one. not sure why :(

Sinnertwin
23rd September 2014, 11:08 AM
I placed an order last Thursday only to be told today (after i sent an email questioning the order status) that an item is out of stock despite it being available on his site and that he's still waiting for it to arrive. Seems like a pretty piss poor way to run a business if you can't even manage your inventory & customers are having to chase you up -a courtesy email explaining the situation would've done wonders.
First and last order with this clown.

ITZTRU
23rd September 2014, 11:15 AM
It wasn't an MP11 stand by any chance was it?

Jigga
28th September 2014, 10:38 AM
Ordered 4 items from Tony. They came well packaged and he responds to emails quickly as well.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/UKPOYXwCm1d6WPL5_BrdteYT1AOXZx-UAD0q_n2mvV_vz8KHZARPR9Ll5-XBBDvjQgjNWBvbVbg9OVScVP2it4El2UTOpx7i=w1256-h559

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LDdqomfW7rGZ_ORAuey0iBTGDZj3SS6l0Ne_EF0LEgQGHOcSWn HNuEjPqhiBufMLw304ucP5OBaRfNs5T0hyHyvCIberzFhC=w12 56-h559

drifand
1st October 2014, 05:34 PM
My item came in my letter box.
No problems.

Will definite consider if I need some odd stuff.

Raider
1st October 2014, 06:02 PM
Very Very Very fast postage and probably the best packaging I've seen from an online store. Not exactly the cheapest but a large order I made under a week ago just arrived. Scoria is finally mine!

nexusnixx
10th October 2014, 10:23 AM
It's been 11 working days since shipping notice issued by Chimungmung but till date no delivery status or delivery at all

Did ask seller and was told to wait till 15 October and if nothing open disputed with PayPal. Who will PayPal side?

Delivery is to Perth

Oberon Sexton
10th October 2014, 03:31 PM
It's been 11 working days since shipping notice issued by Chimungmung but till date no delivery status or delivery at all

Did ask seller and was told to wait till 15 October and if nothing open disputed with PayPal. Who will PayPal side?

Delivery is to Perth

Usually they give you a tracking code. It shouldn't be in China after all that time, so maybe try the tracking code in Auspost

CoRDS
10th October 2014, 03:36 PM
Usually they give you a tracking code. It shouldn't be in China after all that time, so maybe try the tracking code in Auspost

remember he is in hong kong. they have been having quite a bit of problems over there with those protests

nexusnixx
10th October 2014, 03:56 PM
Yeap was given tracking code but Hong Kong post website says it has left Hong Kong on the 25 Sep and when I checked with Australia post it says nothing has been received or has reached Australia shores...

I have purchased things from him before - hence I am puzzled why this is taking longer than usual....

Jigga
10th October 2014, 06:45 PM
Hong Kong also had a public holiday on the 1st & 2nd October if that helps..

duong
13th October 2014, 01:34 PM
i'm in the same boat as you nexusnixx. told same thing...if nothing by 15 oct then put in dispute with paypal. not sure what us going on but paypal is normally pretty with disputes...they should favour with us.

drifand
13th October 2014, 03:12 PM
This is why I never like selling with PayPal as it just favours customers regardless sometimes.

I refuse to accept PayPal payments unless I know the person really well.

CoRDS
14th October 2014, 04:23 PM
Ordered the unique toys WARLORD (no box free shipping) on saturday emailed him today to see why it hasnt shipped yet. he said
"when i unpack the toy find some qc problem in tiger figure, so can't sent to u .

this stock will coming today. i think can sent out this order soon"

not bad. i like that he is checking the QC for me

oh and why warlord over feral rex or the other one.

i think it will go well with my giant and its so much cheaper than the others

nexusnixx
16th October 2014, 10:44 AM

Delivery is to Perth

Update:

Items did finally arrived. So all is good although he was cheeky to say "Australia Post never lose mail"

Do not let me rant on them losing a bx4 sized mailing box before.

drifand
16th October 2014, 02:15 PM
Update:

Items did finally arrived. So all is good although he was cheeky to say "Australia Post never lose mail"

Do not let me rant on them losing a bx4 sized mailing box before.

They may take a longer time soon as holiday season is here.

duong
16th October 2014, 03:23 PM
My items finally arrived as well....Australian customs must have held up the package for some stupid reason.

millhouse
22nd October 2014, 02:17 PM
I've been waiting 12 days for a shipment from Tony - usually it takes almost exactly a week from him to Perth, WA.

I've just dropped him an email, and am on hold to Australia Post, so I'm not stressed yet, but what I was looking for is some thoughts from others on the board;

Recent Chimungmung purchases - how's the timeframe for delivery been? Generally a bit slower at the HK Post end of things?

Cheers for your thoughts!

CoRDS
22nd October 2014, 03:01 PM
ordered unique toys warlord on 11th. it arrived today

as i had ordered the no box option and got free delivery each figure in the set was individually bubble wrapped and in a big bag of bubble wrap over that and in a nice fat box with padding

he even put some warning labels on the legs to point where a tricky tab is that is easy to break if you dont know about it.

im very happy with the 4 orders i have done thru chimungmung this yea.

millhouse
22nd October 2014, 03:04 PM
ordered unique toys warlord on 11th. it arrived today

as i had ordered the no box option and got free delivery each figure in the set was individually bubble wrapped and in a big bag of bubble wrap over that and in a nice fat box with padding

he even put some warning labels on the legs to point where a tricky tab is that is easy to break if you dont know about it.

im very happy with the 4 orders i have done thru chimungmung this yea.

Cool - I got off the phone with AusPost today, looks like it hasn't hit Aus yet but is coming from HK direct to Perth. Probably tomorrow or Monday I assume.

nexusnixx
22nd October 2014, 07:48 PM
Cool - I got off the phone with AusPost today, looks like it hasn't hit Aus yet but is coming from HK direct to Perth. Probably tomorrow or Monday I assume.

Cannot really trust Australia Post on delivery status bcos I did call them and asked about the parcel from Chimungmung and the person said it did not arrive to Australia yet. The next day the parcel arrived at my door so was angry that the person said did not reach Australia yet. What nonsense?

drifand
23rd October 2014, 12:34 AM
Cannot really trust Australia Post on delivery status bcos I did call them and asked about the parcel from Chimungmung and the person said it did not arrive to Australia yet. The next day the parcel arrived at my door so was angry that the person said did not reach Australia yet. What nonsense?

Yup don't trust the guys words, they have useless tracking IMO

CoRDS
23rd October 2014, 06:34 AM
they really do have terrible tracking

my order said it left hongkong on the 17th, next thing i no its the 22nd and its at my door along with an express posted wheeljack from tfidu that was only put in the mail the day before :)

millhouse
23rd October 2014, 12:13 PM
I should add that I received a quick response from Tony advising me to lodge a paypal dispute on the 31st if it hasn't arrived by then.

Now we play the waiting game with HK Post/AusPost.

Jigga
24th October 2014, 09:30 AM
Paid for item on 13 Oct. Left Hong Kong on the 15th. And I'm STILL waiting.. Sigh.

millhouse
27th October 2014, 10:58 PM
Mine arrived today.

millhouse
27th October 2014, 10:58 PM
Paid for item on 13 Oct. Left Hong Kong on the 15th. And I'm STILL waiting.. Sigh.

Mine was about the same, but it's quicker to Perth. Maybe the next day or so?

kaiden
28th October 2014, 01:59 PM
anyone having problems with loading the site?

my malwarebytes blocks it telling me its potentially malicious...

Initial_G
28th October 2014, 03:52 PM

Got the same issue today, site is being blocked all of a sudden

Megatran
28th October 2014, 05:52 PM

Got the same issue today, site is being blocked all of a sudden
Computere says no.

(Works fine on mine).

Jigga
28th October 2014, 06:00 PM
Computere says no.

(Works fine on mine).

Works fine for me too.

drahsrebu
29th October 2014, 09:11 AM
I can't even get the site to load.

Stug
29th October 2014, 09:38 AM
Site opens fine for me but couldn't access my account since the weekend. I wrote to them yesterday for assistance and have since been advised that they moved host server last week which seems to be related to my problem.

Maybe that's related to the problems other people are having? (I'm also no ITC guru so that may be completely irrelevant.)

xlojnr
29th October 2014, 11:29 AM
i can no longer access their website.

did they give you an updated URL for their new server?

1AZRAEL1
29th October 2014, 02:06 PM
i can no longer access their website.

did they give you an updated URL for their new server?

Nope.

EDIT: Facebook posts about an hour ago says "Server down~ will be back soon"

Don't fret :)

1AZRAEL1
30th October 2014, 07:19 AM
Back online

Jigga
2nd November 2014, 10:01 AM
Has anyone on here had placed an order with Tony on 13 October or later and have already received their stuff?

I placed an order on the 13th, and according to the tracking number it left Hong Kong on the 15th.. and I'm still waiting..

drifand
13th November 2014, 01:41 AM
I just ordered KFC mp-10 hasbro hands. Is shipped with tracking.

CoRDS
13th November 2014, 06:20 AM
placed an order for FT scoria. some kfc hands for re-issue prime and a metroplex head . that was on the 1st of november. it arrived on the 11th

xlojnr
16th November 2014, 12:25 AM
ordered something from chimungmung on the 4th november. received on the 13th november.

ITZTRU
14th December 2014, 11:44 PM
Does anyone know his ebay store name?

drifand
15th December 2014, 01:01 AM
My item still have not arrived since November , hopefully it is not lost.

Megatran
15th December 2014, 08:07 AM
My item still have not arrived since November , hopefully it is not lost.
What's the status on postal tracking? It's not in real time but is an indication.

drifand
15th December 2014, 11:03 AM
What's the status on postal tracking? It's not in real time but is an indication.

It says left hk on the 13th nov towards destination .
Aust post has no tracking record of it unfortunately.

Megatran
15th December 2014, 12:20 PM
^ That's over a month now & is unusally longer than what I ever experienced. Perhaps hit up Tony.

drifand
15th December 2014, 06:05 PM
^ That's over a month now & is unusally longer than what I ever experienced. Perhaps hit up Tony.

I did, he is very straight up and says he has send a email/ letter about it. On top of it, have requested I file a dispute with PayPal if it doesn't show up by this week.

No issues dealing with him IMO , this is not his fault, just how shipping is.

Very annoying that I have just gotten something from the uk, but this hasn't turn up

xlojnr
15th December 2014, 11:50 PM
i have an order from Tony stuck "in transit" since mid-nov too..

the latest tracking status from auspost is:

Wed 19 Nov 2014 17:21
Processed through Australia Post facility
CHULLORA NSW

opened a case report with auspost last week and all i've received so far are two automated emails, 3 days apart saying that "my case is still being looked into... I am very important to them"...

Ace
22nd December 2014, 10:46 PM
Been waiting since 9/12..

Not as long as you guys, but a little worried judging by others' positive experiences.

Perhaps it is due to the festive season?

drifand
22nd December 2014, 10:49 PM
Mine was repost as it appears somehow PayPal gave or altered my address without my street name

Ace
22nd December 2014, 11:13 PM
I might email him for an update

drifand
22nd December 2014, 11:36 PM
I might email him for an update

Do so, Tony is easy to communicate.

Ace
22nd December 2014, 11:40 PM
Thanks drifand 😊

drifand
6th January 2015, 09:51 AM
Alas, my KFC optimus mp-10 hands arrived. All good from them no issues for me.

CoRDS
6th January 2015, 09:53 AM
my MP22 arrived, was supposed to have a collector coin. didnt have the coin

not happy

Update. Tony has included the coin the an order of parts I made for wheel jack etc.

Phew

rodent
6th January 2015, 01:44 PM
Oh really :(
I'm supposed to be getting it too. Will keep y'all updated.

Megatran
6th January 2015, 05:52 PM
my MP22 arrived, was supposed to have a collector coin. didnt have the coin

not happy
Contact Tony and explain to him your situation. The price would have factored the coin into consideration, so you are quite right in being 'not happy'.

Ace
6th January 2015, 06:15 PM
It's been over a month now and I have still not received my MP bumblebee.

After several replies to the email which said "please reply if you any questions" none were answered.

I then went through the "contact us" part of the website, couple of days later I got a reply from Tony.

Tony, then tried following up with HK post.. No success.

He has advised me to contact PayPal at the end of this week if I still have not received BB.

I'm guessing I'm not going to have BB by the end of the week.. Not Happy!

In saying this Tony has been quite helpful after finally establishing a line of contact with him.

Alas, No MP Bumblebee = Grumpy Ace

drifand
7th January 2015, 09:54 AM
check the address on the paypal, my paypal address for some reason was incomplete and resulted a return to Tony.

My little minor complain is I had to pay shipping for the bb mask which I would have thought is nothing when combined with my KFC mp-10 hands.

Overall Tony is willing to help, so for me, I will continue to get some stuff on and off from him.

Micktimus
10th January 2015, 12:59 PM
Received KFC Transistor and MP Bumblebee the week from tony no problems.

Akky82
10th January 2015, 01:50 PM
Received KFC Transistor and MP Bumblebee the week from tony no problems.

Same here, but with 2 kfc tapes too (not-ramhorn and not-steeljaw are pretty disappointing, loose etc but oh well. I find no-rewind to be that great either, been spoiled my MP decepticon tapes, but Transistor is awesome!!).

kelvinchang99
10th January 2015, 01:58 PM
Tony who runs Chimungmung is ace. He is always willing to help. Products arrive pretty quick and when compared to BBTS or RobotKingdom for shipping charges, Chimungmung is far more reasonable even with POL.

If Tony makes a mistake, he always rectifies. Highly recommended.

Holdobot
10th January 2015, 02:41 PM
I have found in the past the quickest way to get hold of Tony was to direct message on Facebook. He must not check the contact us email as often as Facebook.

WeallscreamforStarscream
16th January 2015, 08:39 AM
ive had good experiences before.. but this time he is doing my head in.. i asked him via fbook if he can do me a deal with combining shipping and he said sure. sends me an invoice and no discount. He tells me to pay it anyway and he will fix it up... um ok. still no discount and he has just made a meal of my order (which consists of a pre order and 2 others). I asked him to just send them all together and then he tells me one delivery is on its way.. but he has forgotten a couple of things that needed to be in the delivery. And that's the short version of the story!

it's a mess. wow. will think twice about buying from him again. His prices are better and service is usually good.

Ace
16th January 2015, 04:50 PM
My MP Bumblebee never arrived :-(

millhouse
19th January 2015, 05:33 PM
Had a refund coming through to me, but PayPal banged it onto the credit card used to purchase it (since cancelled) instead of my current card that replaced it (bank cancelled my card because of a data breach apparently...).

Tony's been really great getting info back to me on the refund transaction number, etc and I'm now all sorted.

Sunsurge
20th July 2015, 09:07 PM
My Fans Toys Sever arrived today :)

Nicely packed and was sent promptly - received a shipping notice only 3 days after ordering.

Thanks Chimungmung.

AJ_Prime
20th July 2015, 10:17 PM
I've always had very good experiences with Chimungmung. Tony is very helpful and is also willing to put orders aside in a POL type fashion to save on shipping if you request it.

My MP Bumblebee never arrived :-(

Try contacting Tony, I'm sure he'd be happy to help rectify the problem.

Raider
21st July 2015, 07:47 AM
I've always had very good experiences with Chimungmung. Tony is very helpful and is also willing to put orders aside in a POL type fashion to save on shipping if you request it.

I agree. Tony is always happy to go the extra mile for you. He has even managed to source bots for me that he didn't have advertised on his site! If he doesn't have something listed and you are buying from him I'd suggest sending him an email and asking if he can get it. Great bloke!

snaketales
21st July 2015, 10:01 AM
I've had my first hiccup in the several years of dealing with Chimungmung.
I'd ordered the FOC Ultra Magnus upgrade but after a month I hadn't heard anything.
I sent an email and he replied saying he was waiting for it to be released - which was strange, because it came out last year.
Turn out he was waiting for the MP Ulra Magnus upgrade. My order has now apparently been posted (this was last week)... hopefully it will all go smoothly.

kurdt_the_goat
21st August 2015, 01:17 AM
Received Maketoys Visualizers today from Chimungmung. They were packed well but the toy box was a little dinged, my guess is it was probably shipped to him in that state. Overall another good experience, i ordered last Friday and it was shipped within 12 hours and here in less than a week. Would have been quicker if not for Auspost too, who sat on it for 3 days in Perth :confused:

By comparison, i asked TFI 12 DAYS ago when he would be getting them and still haven't heard back; I hope he's not expecting me to buy them from him now :rolleyes:

Initial_G
28th August 2015, 09:23 PM
Received my TF Platinum Edition Seeker Jets pack today. Very happy with my shopping experience with Chimungmung (Tony).

I ordered on 25/08, item shipped same day, received today 28/08 ... faster than some interstate packages :P

Item was in great condition, everything was nicely packaged, the box corners were pristine, thanks to come plastic corner covers (never had a dealer do this before). The usual layer of bubble wrap and then nicely taped box. I'll definitely be shopping more here.

The local retailers need to step up their game in my books.

DaptoDog
30th November 2015, 02:39 PM
Made my first order with Tony. My Takara Masterpiece Prowl arrived safe and sound. Item was well packaged with an over size box to protect damage to the corners and plenty of bubblewrap. The transaction itself was smooth with good communication. Will definitely be keeping Tony in my list of preferred retailers.

Mr_K
28th September 2016, 07:27 AM
Got my latest order from Tony, which included MakeToys Vulcan. However Vulcan has come without his instruction booklet :(

I've emailed Tony through his 'Contact Us' form and also Facebook messaged him. Been two days and haven't heard anything from him (though I see he has posted new things on his Facebook).

Any advice on how to proceed? I don't know of any other way to contact him and don't really want to go the whole PayPal dispute way as he's always been good in the past (though I haven't ordered from him for a few years).

DaptoDog
28th September 2016, 07:35 AM
Got my latest order from Tony, which included MakeToys Vulcan. However Vulcan has come without his instruction booklet :(

I've emailed Tony through his 'Contact Us' form and also Facebook messaged him. Been two days and haven't heard anything from him (though I see he has posted new things on his Facebook).

Any advice on how to proceed? I don't know of any other way to contact him and don't really want to go the whole PayPal dispute way as he's always been good in the past (though I haven't ordered from him for a few years).

I wouldn't stress it yet bud, maybe try again in a couple days. Can't you email him (tony@chimungmung.com)? He's been pretty good with members here as far as I know so I'm sure you will work it out.

Trent
28th September 2016, 12:57 PM
I wouldn't stress it yet bud, maybe try again in a couple days. Can't you email him (tony@chimungmung.com)? He's been pretty good with members here as far as I know so I'm sure you will work it out.

Yeah the web form doesn't work. Email him direct at the above address.

Mr_K
28th September 2016, 01:26 PM
Thanks guys!!!

I will :)

Edit: Using the email address you guys supplied, I got a response within minutes and the vulcan instructions and broken cyberjaw combiner foot are now being sourced.

Thanks again everyone!