PDA

View Full Version : Captured Prey

Megatron
2nd August 2013, 11:03 AM
I'm surprised there wasn't an existing thread for these guys already.

I bought a FT-03 Quake Wave (second run) from them a few months back, and the transaction went well, as per usual.

It wasn't until a received a free gift in the mail the other day that I thought I should give this seller a big thumbs up. From their alternate forearm web page: (http://www.capturedprey.com/store/browsebycompany/co_fanstoys/fans_toys_ft03_quake_wave_arm)

NOTE: Customers of Captured Prey DO NOT need to order this! We will be sending this part to all of you who ordered the first or second run versions of Quake Wave. If you ordered a third run release of the figure, these parts are already included inside the figure's box.

Well I did not expect this at all and am very happy indeed. I thought I might have to buy it from someone who gets the next FT figure or something like that. But this now means that my FT-03 Shockwave is complete (alternate hands and now also the alternate forearm).

So yes, I don't know if any other sellers are doing this also, but either way it is outstanding customer service. I do highly recommend Captured Prey and will definitely be buying from them again.

CHILENO20
8th August 2013, 08:19 PM
I have bought from Captured Prey a few times over the past year and he never disappoints. Mainly 3rd party products, a few official things, very reliable and great prices. I highly recommend the website! :D