PDA

View Full Version : Beast Hunters DLX Prowl & black Bumblebee gallery

griffin
5th August 2013, 01:53 PM
The last wave of the "first series" of Beast Hunters toys are now being released around the world - it is the wave 5 (while most of our stores are still stuck with wave 1).
Some galleries have been mirrored on tfw2005.

Prowl (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-prime-39/beast-hunters-deluxe-prowl-in-hand-images-178109/) - a redeco and remould of Smokescreen
Night Shadow Bumblebee (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-prime-39/beast-hunters-deluxe-night-shadow-bumblebee-in-hand-images-178108/) - a black redeco of the Beast Hunters Bumblebee toy.

liegeprime
5th August 2013, 09:30 PM
wow, there's a lot of just plain white (not matching at that) on prowl in vehicle mode... needs a few touches of highlight colors on that figure. :D

I hope we get these though even if it's tailend but, yeah not betting on it though :(. Oh well alternative source for me - either BBTS or my friend in Phils .... they've got it cheap there anyways....

Paulbot
5th August 2013, 09:51 PM
A lot of plain white, but not as bad as the Legends version. That is far too boring looking. This, in robot mode at least, is passable. The joints and all giving contrast. I am surprised he doesn't come with the hammer, since Hasbro thought that was worth mentioning the legend's weapon in the Hall of Fame bio.

liegeprime
5th August 2013, 09:59 PM
True ei? I guess they couldn't be bothered shelling out extra $$ for the hammer mould since Prime is basically finished :rolleyes:....

tinyJazz
6th August 2013, 10:42 AM
He'll just have to steal borrow one of Magnus's hammers. ;)

Also, We may or may not be getting Prowl here. :/

New Beast Hunters Deluxes listed at Target. $29.

Wave 2 and 5 Smokescreen APN 653569815167

Will we finally see Wave 2 with Bulkhead, Ripclaw and Starscream or Wave 5 with Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Soundwave, Ratchet, Prowl, Skystalker and Lazerback? Either way, Smokescreen is listed in Target's inventory.

Either way I kind of want one, he looks so good. I'm so glad they decided to give him a new head mold too. I've seen a few Prowl out of Smokescreen customs, but they're kind of jarring because the smokescreen head has too much character.