PDA

View Full Version : Ko mp12?

The_Damned
12th August 2013, 05:10 PM
so there are some mp 12 on ebay for $46.35 the would be knock off? or extras produced by the factory?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TAKARA-Transformers-Masterpiece-MP-12-CYBERTRON-WARRIOR-Lambor-Lamborghini-inBOX-/251317390491?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a83af0c9b&_uhb=1

Kapryiath
12th August 2013, 05:20 PM
ko , theres also a ko tigertrack now aswell

lancalot
12th August 2013, 06:14 PM
KO because they don't have the black lining around the lights
.... but that dam good...

BigTransformerTrev
12th August 2013, 08:11 PM
KO because they don't have the black lining around the lights
.... but that dam good...

Yeah, I bought the official Sideswipe last year but when I got him, for the size he is was, was bit disgusted with the price. If I see a KO MP Red Alert that good I may just be tempted ;)

GoktimusPrime
12th August 2013, 08:38 PM
I personally wouldn't buy a KO Red Alert, but I agree that the prices of MPs recently is horrible. IMO Japanese MPs should be purchased at below RRP or not at all. But I gotta say, even at discounted price Lambor was still a disappointing MP. I didn't get Red Alert either, so I'll just have to live without him (I'm not a big fan of the MP Lambor mould, so it doesn't bother me that much). I've preordered all the MP Nissans though; I hope this design impresses me more than Lambor did. :rolleyes:

lancalot
20th August 2013, 11:48 AM
i just got myself one of these for parts , and i got to say it dam good... if you don't know what to look for , you'll mistake it for the really thing . they even included the amazon driver separately ..with paper instruction to make it look legit ... the box got all the feature that tell it apart from the other thread (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=16397) It has the hologram sticker!, but buying a loose figure it very hard to tell except for the black edge among the lights , that about it as the plastic quality is the same. So you got to becareful of this figure , and i heard tigertracks has a KO as well...

1orion2many
20th August 2013, 01:27 PM
Unfortunately buying these items no matter how good the quality is just supporting the KO sector which then makes it harder for people that want a legitimate item to find them.

lancalot
20th August 2013, 04:45 PM
Unfortunately buying these items no matter how good the quality is just supporting the KO sector which then makes it harder for people that want a legitimate item to find them.

Yeah i totally agree , I did report them to ebay.... and my post is warning about it... So people should be careful about buying MP12 ,new or lose as it very hard to tell them apart