PDA

View Full Version : Browning Red & Blue versions available for preorder at Aces Toy Store

Sinnertwin
6th September 2013, 06:40 AM
Add D308 Browning to the KO watchlist. TFormers.com reports that Aces Toy Store are taking preorders for Browning in blue and a 100 run limited run of the red version. Scheduled for a September release, they are priced at $40 for the blue & $50 for the red. Be aware of aftermarket sellers claiming it's a rare find etc and the prices they might be charging.
Images can be found here (http://tformers.com/transformers-browning-m-1910-ko-blue/21199/news.html)

theshape
6th September 2013, 08:17 AM
Yeah saw this on tfw2005...be awares peoples

GoktimusPrime
6th September 2013, 01:39 PM
:( :mad: That sucks. The red Browning is a more obvious fake though, since that character was never an Autobot and there was never a red variant of the original Browning Transformer toy (only for the Microman version, which of course won't have TF stickers/packaging). Though this could trick less savvy collectors which the counterfeiters are most likely targeting. :(

llamatron
6th September 2013, 02:41 PM
Fantastic move, finally many fans will have access to this interesting toy. Note that the box is completely different to the vintage one, very easy to identify.

reillyd
1st October 2013, 05:59 PM
I'd never even heard of this character before, but he looks pretty awesome. I wonder if they would do other diaclone stuff? I have a few ehobby reissues, and do quite like some of the colours

GoktimusPrime
1st October 2013, 06:12 PM
The key difference being that eHobby reissues aren't counterfeits. KOs of toys that haven't been reissued do potentially reduce the chances of TakTOM actually reissuing that toy in future. Takara held off reissuing Devastator for nearly 12 years before the reissues were so prevalent. :(

Sure, it'd be great if TakTOM reissued Browning and released an eHobby character based on the Microman version. I'd get them both in a heartbeat if that happened; but if it doesn't then I won't. I'd rather NOT own Browning at all than own a fake.

reillyd
11th November 2013, 01:20 PM
If ehobby released it in encore packaging with a bio card, I'd snap him up in a heartbeat. I really must look into some of these kooky diaclone figures.