PDA

View Full Version : WTB Prime Legion ( Hun-Gurr, Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight)

jamestan14
18th September 2013, 03:05 PM
Hey all,

looking for hun-gurr, anyone who has a spare or ready to part from one, let me know :).

cheers for your help!

UltraMarginal
18th September 2013, 03:44 PM
they are turning up pretty regularly at woolies and Target and big W in sydney at the moment, I would expect they would be turning up for adelaide sooner rather than later at these stores.

If you have trouble I can pick some up and send down if you like but shipping etc will add a bit to their cost.

jamestan14
18th September 2013, 04:01 PM
they are turning up pretty regularly at woolies and Target and big W in sydney at the moment, I would expect they would be turning up for adelaide sooner rather than later at these stores.

If you have trouble I can pick some up and send down if you like but shipping etc will add a bit to their cost.
I'm actually heading up to Sydney soon but will only be around CBD area. So I'll check it out when i'm there next week.

thanks! I'd be happy to pay for shipping if it comes to that :). overall should work out cheaper than the target exclusive off ebay.

fatbot
18th September 2013, 05:36 PM
I have a spare Blight & Rippersnapper $7 each

jamestan14
19th September 2013, 06:39 PM
updated, managed to find the wave 3 stuff at a different woolies :D. just need hun-gurr now.