PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro Generations Blitzwing Help

Ryathalas
19th September 2013, 10:45 PM
Hi
Just received a bunch of TF's from a fellow board member and one happens to be blitzwing now for the life of me I cannot change his face as the box and instructions states it feels as though im actually going to pull the grey face plate away from the black part it doesn't seem to want to push up as the instructions states is there some kind of trick to do this or am I missing something or is it stuck paint and maybe need to pry it up,It's brand new and I really don't wanna break it so any help would be great
Cheers
:)

kup
19th September 2013, 11:36 PM
It's possible that paint is obstructing it if its that hard to move. Try pulling apart the helmet and check if there are any obstructions. There is only one screw if I remember correctly.

Ryathalas
19th September 2013, 11:58 PM
It's possible that paint is obstructing it if its that hard to move. Try pulling apart the helmet and check if there are any obstructions. There is only one screw if I remember correctly.

cheers thanks mate ewwwww globs of dried paint blocking up everywhere now lets see if I can get It back together correctly omg :)