PDA

View Full Version : MP-05 Upgrade Kit - Customs?

k.wong23
24th July 2008, 12:02 PM
Hey all

Just wondering if anyone has had any issues importing the Justi-toys MP-05 upgrade kit into Melbourne, will customs be a hassle?

Cheers

kup
24th July 2008, 12:15 PM
I bought my MP-V kit from Transfigure toys and its fantastic. They also come with Die cast metal leg plates to replace the native MP-V ones and it adds much needed weight and stability to the figure.

The size of the upgraded alt mode is also incredibly large and it makes it look much more realistic and therefore even more ilegal. It also adds a launching mechanism (plastic pelletes) which would make it even more controversial.

i was very impressed withit but I suggest that you don't import it from over seas as it looks more like real life weapon accessories than a toy.

gamblor916
24th July 2008, 12:20 PM
+1 from Transfigure
A little bit more from a local store but no risks from customs.

iceburn
24th July 2008, 12:22 PM
Hey all

Just wondering if anyone has had any issues importing the Justi-toys MP-05 upgrade kit into Melbourne, will customs be a hassle?

Cheers

havent tried and not taking the risk to...

k.wong23
24th July 2008, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the replies, will wander over to Transfigure :)

Zippo
24th July 2008, 06:13 PM
First I have heard about the metal plates.
Interesting ..

Pitty I broke the barrel of mine and still can't transform into Alt Mode.

Tober
24th July 2008, 06:49 PM
Hey all

Cheers

Potentially they could be. It is illegal to import replica silencers and stocks.

First I have heard about the metal plates.
Interesting ..

Pitty I broke the barrel of mine and still can't transform into Alt Mode.

You could try emailing HLJ.com with the appropriate details and requesting a replacement part from Takara.