PDA

View Full Version : CASTING CALL

Lint
7th October 2013, 04:38 PM
G2 Prime: The Generation Wars (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=16863) is calling for brave Transformers to star in this slashtastic photocomic. My collection is pitiful and in order to continue the story I will need toys that I don't currently own. As such I would be open to borrowing (or buying if I actually want it) the following toys:

Nitro Bumblebee (or any deluxe sized and appropriately articulate movieverse Bumblebee) - If someone in Melb can pick one up for me at their local Reject Shop that would be most appreciated. The ones near me seem to be only left with Cyberfires.

G1 Flywheels - Everyone wants more Duocon action!

Beast Wars Inferno - The royalty demands it!

Slapper, Darkscream & Gasskunk - From RiD!

Voyager or Deluxe(?) Animated/Prime style Bulkhead - Bulk needs to make a smashing appearance. I'm not too sure which is the best in terms of articulation though.

Any quirky/lesser known non-cartoon Beast Wars toys - One of the tenets of the G2 Prime photocomic is to feature lesser-known toys.

Any Movie Real Gear Toys - As per above

Any G2 Toys which are not G1 repaints with interesting gimmicks - Haven't really thought too much into this so I can't specify.

Deluxe or Voyager Movieverse Megatron - I'd be after one with decent stability and poseability. Not too familiar with movieverse lines so I can't specify.

Any loaned toys will be well taken care of and will have a home in a luxurious glass prison trailer when not on-set. If you feel there is a toy that has not yet been given the star-treatment I would be open to suggestions :D

Hursticon
7th October 2013, 04:43 PM
You're entirely welcome to a complete BW Insecticon figure if you'd like it. :)

GoktimusPrime
7th October 2013, 07:31 PM
Would it be possible for others to submit photos of toys in desired poses & you Photoshop them in w/ your toys?

Lint
7th October 2013, 09:41 PM
You're entirely welcome to a complete BW Insecticon figure if you'd like it. :)

Loan or sale?

Would it be possible for others to submit photos of toys in desired poses & you Photoshop them in w/ your toys?

I suspect that this would be difficult but we could give it a shot.
Difficult mainly because I don't storyboard any of the slides in advance. If you couldn't tell all the shots sort of get inspired on-set and the dialogue is made up when I make the post :p

GoktimusPrime
7th October 2013, 10:39 PM
So work around the submitted img? I'd be willing to take 2~3 different poses based on your script :)

Ae-Evolution
8th October 2013, 02:26 AM
Which suburb are around? I have a chance to check my local Reject shop tomorrow.

Lint
8th October 2013, 09:06 AM
So work around the submitted img? I'd be willing to take 2~3 different poses based on your script :)

Post em up and we'll see what I can do :)

Which suburb are around? I have a chance to check my local Reject shop tomorrow.

I've visited the following stores so far last weekend without success:

Moonee Ponds
Northland
Greensborough
Werribee Plaza
Geelong

The last place I remember seeing him is at Chadstone but that was a few weeks ago now.

Ae-Evolution
8th October 2013, 07:35 PM
No luck at Point cook, they only had Cyberfire Bee. I might be able to help you get Megs and Flywheel, I just have to ask a mate.

Hursticon
8th October 2013, 11:14 PM
Loan or sale?

$10 + Postage? :)

Trent
9th October 2013, 12:55 PM
I have a deluxe movie 1 bumblebee (concept camaro) that I don't want. Pay for postage and he's yours.

kup
9th October 2013, 01:57 PM
If we are able to do the photo thing as Gok suggests, I am happy to contribute. I have several toys that fit your criterias.

Lint
10th October 2013, 08:01 AM
$10 + Postage? :)

Have you got any other figures to offer? Generally I like to buy more than 1 figure if postage is involved.

I have a deluxe movie 1 bumblebee (concept camaro) that I don't want. Pay for postage and he's yours.

Sounds like a winner of a deal, any chance of a pic/s so I can confirm he'd be right for the job?

No luck at Point cook, they only had Cyberfire Bee. I might be able to help you get Megs and Flywheel, I just have to ask a mate.

Thanks for looking, I didn't have time on the weekend to check out Point Cook on the way back from Geelong. Keep me posted on Megs and Flywheels :)

If we are able to do the photo thing as Gok suggests, I am happy to contribute. I have several toys that fit your criterias.

As per Gok, let me know which figures you can offer. Or better still, post up some photos.

Trent
10th October 2013, 11:42 AM
It's this on (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:Movie_Deluxe_2009_Bumblebee_toy.jpg)e. I'm at work now but if you still want pics let me know and I'll take some when I get home.

Lint
10th October 2013, 01:15 PM
It's this on (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:Movie_Deluxe_2009_Bumblebee_toy.jpg)e. I'm at work now but if you still want pics let me know and I'll take some when I get home.

To be honestt, i'm not a fan of the black face from the promo pic. If you can get me a closeup of the face from the actual toy that would be great.

Trent
10th October 2013, 03:14 PM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc88/Wrxus/372D270C-5193-4E9A-A4AB-53B9BE1AF541-346-0000002102C2020B_zps44720021.jpg

kup
10th October 2013, 03:52 PM

I have that. Also the 70s version. Give me an outline of how you would like the toy to pose and I will do my best.

Let me know which other toys you want to see, I have lots of toys from G1 (all US/some Jap and EU), Classics, Universe, Generations, Henkei, United, 3rdp, BW, 2007 Movie, etc so if you mention one from those groups, chances are I will have it :)

Nitro Bumblebee (or any deluxe sized and appropriately articulate movieverse Bumblebee) - . Have original 2008 release.

G1 Flywheels - Have him and Battletrap. I also have G1 Overlord as he is kinda duocon like.

Beast Wars Inferno - Have him

Slapper, Darkscream & Gasskunk - From RiD! - Don't have

Voyager or Deluxe(?) Animated/Prime style Bulkhead - Don't have.

Any quirky/lesser known non-cartoon Beast Wars toys - Have the whole show cast and several others (most of the US BW line I think). Name one and chances are I have it.

Any Movie Real Gear Toys - Don't have

Any G2 Toys which are not G1 repaints with interesting gimmicks - Have several including Laserods and several Euro G1s like Ironfist, Inferno, Predators, Turbomasters, etc.

Deluxe or Voyager Movieverse Megatron - I only have the 2007 Leader.

Autocon
10th October 2013, 08:01 PM
I have a whole shload of things for sale.

The complete set of real gear toys, many deluxe BBs some in sealed condition. Have a lot of BWs and movie junk Im willing to get rid of:p:D

Don't think there is a deluxe megs from movie line? I might of the flying voyager from first movie.

Lint
11th October 2013, 10:22 PM
I have a whole shload of things for sale.

The complete set of real gear toys, many deluxe BBs some in sealed condition. Have a lot of BWs and movie junk Im willing to get rid of:p:D

Don't think there is a deluxe megs from movie line? I might of the flying voyager from first movie.

I'll have a browse of your old sales thread. Might pick some stuff off you next time I'm in Perth :)

<A magnificently well shot picture of movie 1 concept camaro bee>

Thanks for going to the effort Trent however I managed to snag a Nitro bumblebee all the way out in Roxburgh Park. He may be less movie accurate and poseable as your figure but he's got the right daft cutesy face I need :p

Trent
12th October 2013, 12:56 AM
I'll have a browse of your old sales thread. Might pick some stuff off you next time I'm in Perth :)

Thanks for going to the effort Trent however I managed to snag a Nitro bumblebee all the way out in Roxburgh Park. He may be less movie accurate and poseable as your figure but he's got the right daft cutesy face I need :p

Poor guy. No one wants him :(

Hursticon
13th October 2013, 02:26 PM
Have you got any other figures to offer? Generally I like to buy more than 1 figure if postage is involved.

I can certainly understand that :); I'll have to have a look as I don't normally have spares of things... I'll let you know. ;)