PDA

View Full Version : That G1 Black Zarak

Burn
24th July 2008, 07:00 PM
Remember it? (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320278384965)

Turns out the winner hasn't contacted the seller within 7 days so I was given a second chance offer.

I know it's pretty much a bargain, and could be considered a jewel of many collections, and even though I can afford him, I actually think I will pass on him for the simple fact, it is a lot of money to pay for one plastic figure.

Unless someone can convince me otherwise.

1orion2many
24th July 2008, 07:07 PM
:)You either want to or you don't, from what I've seen this figure go for it is a bargain. I looked at the auction and it's saying there is still 16 hours to go:confused:. How come if the auction finished once and you have been offered 2nd dibs:confused:.

Pulse
24th July 2008, 07:25 PM
Burn, Do it! :)

If you really want Black Zarak, Buy It!

Push those doubts to one side - it's only money... ;)

kup
24th July 2008, 07:34 PM
Do it Burn or at least confirm that you are definitly not getting it so that another person on the board can have a crack at it.

If I had not had a massive expense last month I would have gone for it.

Burn
24th July 2008, 07:44 PM
You know what? If someone else wants it, GO FOR IT!

I truly cannot justify to myself spending that much money. I realise it's a rarity, I realise it's a bargain, but I have more doubts than I have urges to own. I can see myself NEVER being happy with it.

So if anyone else wants him, he's all yours guys.

roller
24th July 2008, 07:48 PM
Dont buy it

trust me

My broddua in law to be and all his friends in the Geo political marketplace are sellin shares and savin their pennies. And if i made that kinda green i would be too

STL
24th July 2008, 11:30 PM
How else r u supposed to celebrate ur new job now? :p

Pulse
24th July 2008, 11:33 PM
How else r u supposed to celebrate ur new job now? :p

A new Missus? ;)

Kyle
24th July 2008, 11:49 PM
Black Zarak in general suffers from "gold plastic syndrome"... Better be careful...

Burn
25th July 2008, 06:25 AM
A new Missus? ;)

I work with two women (actually i'm suppose to end up "supervising" them), one recently got married (yes I realise that shouldn't stop me :p ) and the other is 20 years old and will most likely have a heart attack at 25 because of the way she stresses out.

Think i'll look elsewhere. :p