PDA

View Full Version : ML Wolverine series help!

comicmofo
16th October 2013, 10:50 AM
Okay, so ML's Wolverine series figs are coming out this week in Australia. Which figure do you guys recommend I buy and why?

Sabretooth or Cyclops?

My current figures I have are X Force Wolverine and Daken. So which of the two I mentioned would you guys recommend me?

Thanks!

Deceptic_Optic
16th October 2013, 11:51 AM
Okay, so ML's Wolverine series figs are coming out this week in Australia. Which figure do you guys recommend I buy and why?

Sabretooth or Cyclops?

My current figures I have are X Force Wolverine and Daken. So which of the two I mentioned would you guys recommend me?

Thanks!

my opinions, the are all good, cyclops is teh same mould as the new hawkeye/bucky, Sabertooth is Hyperions mould, Emma is a brand new mould i think and you get a puck. Wolvy is the same mould as the Xforce one just different colour scheme.

catalyst
18th October 2013, 08:19 PM

Sabretooth or Cyclops?

Thanks! Source?

Cat
19th October 2013, 12:54 AM
Sounds like Sabretooth may fit your theme a bit better. I think he looks a bit bare personally, but still nice (he looks great with ML13 Loki's shawl though).

I'm a Cyclops fan, so am biased to him, and it is a decent enough rendition of that costume (I don't think the Phoenix 5 variant has been sighted, which I'd ignore anyway).

Such a shame they ditched the best figure of them all. That Rogue looked beautiful.

Tetsuwan Convoy
19th October 2013, 04:28 PM
(I don't think the Phoenix 5 variant has been sighted, which I'd ignore anyway).

I'd heard they'd canned the Phoenix 5 version as it wasn't a recent comic or some such pisspoor excuse. Shame as it looked very nice.

Melike
4th November 2013, 10:03 PM
So did this actually come out locally? I haven't seen it anywhere...

Cat
4th November 2013, 10:09 PM
Exclusive to Previews, so comic stores would be your best bet. I'd ring around first, as I doubt many bothered.

BBTS also has them for sale, cases only. Not sure where else, but I'm assuming Entertainment Earth would too.