PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Bots cartoon on Channel 11

Paulbot
5th November 2013, 09:11 AM
Oh and Rescue Bots is also on, at 9am on Eleven. This is some low budget animation.

griffin
5th November 2013, 12:26 PM
That's interesting. It just manages to coincide with our DVD release in Australia of two volumes (10 episodes) on November 13. Hopefully we see a full series release here, as the US versions are very slow and sporadic (three so far, with just 16 episodes between them).

I might have to start taping these, just to watch them, in case they don't all end up being released.

Paulbot
5th November 2013, 12:34 PM
Based on the episode descriptions it was season 1 episode 2 this morning, so must have started yesterday.

Kirben
7th November 2013, 04:24 PM
The first two DVD releases of Transformers Rescue Bots were released yesterday, they are only $9 each in BigW.

Volume 1 (Hot Shots) includes Episodes 1 - 5, and Volume 2 (Cody on Patrol) includes episodes 6 - 10. The episodes listed on the back covers are out of order though, can anyone confirm the episodes order on the actual DVDs?

The DVD releases from Shout Factory in the USA are slow, but Beyond Home Entertainment don't plan to complete season 1 until at least June 2014 either.

Kyalrode
7th November 2013, 08:01 PM
My little boy is loving this series ATM, I'm just watching it via streaming site for him though, my boy is all most 3 and loves g1 and rescue bots so far ......

alana728
6th February 2014, 08:16 PM
Really loved this series. I already purchased two DVDs of transformer cybertrone from amazon and watch them on weekend with my younger sisters. :p