PDA

View Full Version : (NOV-2013) Aligned Era Characters - Thoughts and Favourites

griffin
14th November 2013, 02:15 AM
November is the Aligned Continuity month, featuring TFPrime, but also including Rescue Bots and WFC/FOC games, comics and books.

Details of the Aligned Continuity can be found here (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Aligned_continuity_family).

Who are your favourite characters in this era, and why?

Which characters were disappointing or over-used?

Who would you have liked to have seen more of in this Series for being under-used?

(I might do up a proper intro later, if I get time before the month ends)

BigTransformerTrev
14th November 2013, 10:28 PM
Because the Aligned continuity is so huge I will try to do my best to cover what I can. I'm sure I will come back and edit this entry again and again ;)

Who are your favourite characters in this era, and why?
*TFPrime: Ultra Magnus & Wheeljack from the Autobots, nearly all the Decepticons
*WFC/FOC: FRICKEN EVERYBODY!!!!! :D:D:DGIVE US ANOTHER INSTALLMENT YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS!!! :):):D
-Why? Excellent representations of decades-long fav characters of mine :)

Which characters were disappointing or over-used?
*Blades is still a helicopter in Rescue Bots - but a total pu**y now :(
*The way characters from different continuities were forced into the Exodus and Exiles novels

Who would you have liked to have seen more of in this Series for being under-used?
*Poor Sludge in FOC - never stood a chance. At least he has had a bit of a showing in the comics
*Would have been nice to see a flashback actually showing Tailgate alive in the TFPrime cartoon