PDA

View Full Version : Castle Greyskull ordering?

reillyd
4th December 2013, 07:53 PM
Is anyone else having preauthorising problems with DigitalRiver. Be curious to know if anyone who used an Amex had their order cancelled, or whether its just limited to Amex orders?

I'm half tempted to buy a backup during Early Access, so if there were anyone else wanting to order let me know. I just don't want to be left holding a spar though. Do you think they'll be peg warmers?

kup
8th December 2013, 11:07 AM
Ho much is the whole cost including shipping to AU?

Gofigure
9th December 2013, 10:08 AM
its $250 for the castle

$115 for shipping

Recently got billed :)

Gofigure
9th December 2013, 10:11 AM
check that....thats the preorder price i paid

think its $300 for the castle now

kup
9th December 2013, 10:42 AM
It came out a lot better than expected given some of the scary moments of Mattel cost cutting after pre-order sales. Lucky that the 4H got clever and compensated by making the best out of the limitations and now looks really good. However it is by far not $400+ worth...

Gofigure
9th December 2013, 12:47 PM
I hear u.......but it is castle grayskull ;)

reillyd
11th December 2013, 11:52 PM
Yes it's $300 for the castle, and early access starts tomorrow. Anyone interested in Spirit Hordak?

BigTransformerTrev
12th December 2013, 04:49 PM
Anyone know how much the 2003 Castle Grayskull goes for? I've seen MISB ones on Amazon for $239.00 and loose ones with minor damage from $140.00 on ebay. Just I have a MISB one I'm thinking of selling for a bit of extra christmas money.

Gofigure
12th December 2013, 09:04 PM
In other news my motuc castle grayskull is on its way to aus :)

Gofigure
15th December 2013, 04:23 PM
Finding it hard to not report this.....

My grayskull just hit customs in Melbourne :)

Tallestblue
15th December 2013, 08:08 PM
I hope My Castle Grayskull is coming soon too. I DID pay for that Express shipping and aWind Raider wayback in '12.

Gofigure
15th December 2013, 08:53 PM
I hope My Castle Grayskull is coming soon too. I DID pay for that Express shipping and aWind Raider wayback in '12.

Apparently I also paid for express

I asked for the cheapest option and it's traveled half way around the world in a few days.....I'm hoping it will arrive pre Xmas day ;)

Gofigure
17th December 2013, 12:05 PM
The nice lady in the delivery van just rang me and told me that Grayskull is in my garage.....

heroic_decepticon
26th December 2013, 05:27 AM
I received this on the day I was going to fly to Japan (2+ weeks ago) and got a huge shock. This friggin thing is SO big. I was imagining it to be maybe somewhere the size of the vintage set (and box), but this is like 4 times bigger.

I'd probably be forced to sell this as I just have no space.....

Gofigure
27th December 2013, 10:40 PM
I hear u. It's huge

I'm waiting to when I build my new place and have a dedicated hobby/toy room

It's doesn't help that Santa bought the tmnt secrete sewer play set and metroplex for my boy this year.....we have no space whatsoever

heroic_decepticon
28th December 2013, 01:35 AM
I hear u. It's huge

I'm waiting to when I build my new place and have a dedicated hobby/toy room

It's doesn't help that Santa bought the tmnt secrete sewer play set and metroplex for my boy this year.....we have no space whatsoever

Santa being you? :D

Gofigure
28th December 2013, 01:09 PM
Ahhhhh....,,yep :D

Tallestblue
9th January 2014, 12:15 PM
I"m currently using the box it came in to display mine on...

heroic_decepticon
9th January 2014, 12:28 PM
sadly, I have sold my Castle already. I simply cannot find a space for it and I will not sacrifice selling TFs to make space for it... *sad*

liegeprime
9th January 2014, 02:06 PM
Just saw some pics online, it got me curious. Im content in owning the 2002 version , but the way it looked that it's got the drawbridge details and moat from the cartoons, looks awesome, Im also seeing some prototype Snake mountain (grey plastic) next to it - on Fwoosh (not sure if that's the spelling) ... makes me wanna get this as well, but I don't have the space anymore, from what I've been reading this is not something you can put on one side, it's a real space taker....:(:(... and Im about to buy the TMNT Sewer set up as well, sigh.... I need a fourth room :o:o

heroic_decepticon
9th January 2014, 08:04 PM
Just saw some pics online, it got me curious. Im content in owning the 2002 version , but the way it looked that it's got the drawbridge details and moat from the cartoons, looks awesome, Im also seeing some prototype Snake mountain (grey plastic) next to it - on Fwoosh (not sure if that's the spelling) ... makes me wanna get this as well, but I don't have the space anymore, from what I've been reading this is not something you can put on one side, it's a real space taker....:(:(... and Im about to buy the TMNT Sewer set up as well, sigh.... I need a fourth room :o:o

the castle definitely eats up lots of space. It's not just the size, but also the volume of space it requires.

My wife looked at it when it arrived and said....... "that has to go".

liegeprime
10th January 2014, 09:07 AM
the castle definitely eats up lots of space. It's not just the size, but also the volume of space it requires.

My wife looked at it when it arrived and said....... "that has to go".

hahaha, so Edith puts her foot down ei? I guess when it's like an entire table then living space would get topsy-turvy... I wonder though if I can afford it in the first place ;P

Gofigure
10th January 2014, 12:40 PM
Sewer is huuuuugggggeeeee man

Be warned. Got this for my boy for Xmas and while it is truly fantastic and everything u want for a turtles lair, it's a space taker ;)

My CG is still in shipping box, I just don't have room until we build our next home

liegeprime
11th January 2014, 01:05 AM
Hmmm I might have to rethink arrangements for the other collection room - for NON TF. I still would like to get that Sewer playset so a little re-arrangement will be in order..

heroic_decepticon
12th January 2014, 04:54 AM
hahaha, so Edith puts her foot down ei? I guess when it's like an entire table then living space would get topsy-turvy... I wonder though if I can afford it in the first place ;P

yup, she slammed the brakes on Castle. it's entirely too big anyways. Ah well,win some lose some...

liegeprime
16th January 2014, 10:38 PM
you didn't even had the chance to take pics? :(:(

heroic_decepticon
17th January 2014, 03:00 AM
you didn't even had the chance to take pics? :(:(

Nope....it's gone and should be arriving (back) in the US soon