PDA

View Full Version : Classics Black Roritchi

groovyguy
17th December 2013, 03:28 PM
Hi guys, I've had Cybertron Dark Scorponok as my Classics Black Zarak for a while now, I was wondering if anyone could suggest a mini con to act as his Fasttrack/Black Roritchi? :)

groovyguy
18th December 2013, 08:24 PM
I believe Dualor from the mini con destruction team looks like he may be a good fit, does anyone else have any suggestions? :)

Sinnertwin
18th December 2013, 09:24 PM
Along with Dualor, perhaps Leader 1, Wreckage, maybe even Blackout? Check out their variants also :)

SuspectimusPrime
24th December 2013, 11:00 AM
I've been meaning to pick up Cybertron Dark Scorponok for my Classics Black Zarak stand-in as well. Looks like I'll need to add this little dude to my list of wants! :o

autobreadticon
24th December 2013, 02:58 PM
For the vehicle mode the minicons leader-1, Clench and blackout

imo blackout best represents the g1 toy,with his knob like hands and wheels on the side of his leg in bot mode, you can mod the toy by removing a wheel of the same toy and placing it on the one toy so it looks like he has three wheels

another good representation is X-Dimension Move MM-14 (best 1 in imo)
http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/attach/4/0/5/9/7/Move-X-Dimension-RM_1264248652_thumb.jpg

this leader-1 repaints looks accurate or Calburn
Black Megatron w/ Barrel (Black) (Ultra, 2003)
A contest prize limited to 100 pieces, Megatron and Leader-1 were redecoed in primarily black with dark purples, grays and olive-greens. The contest was listed in the June 2003 issue of Tele-V Magazine in Japan.