PDA

View Full Version : 20% off DVDs at JB Hi-Fi

Trailer Park Ninja
13th January 2008, 09:29 AM
Find out via a friend that JB Hi-Fi store in the city, Galeries Victoria in Sydney are having a 20% of all DVDs sale. It ends today but apparently also includes boxsets as well. This may be a perfect opportunity for some to to pick up the Transformers Generation 1 Complete Collection (17 Disc set) or the other Transformer boxsets at a great price.

Adzma
13th January 2008, 10:29 AM
I remember when the Movie came out the G1 boxsets dropped dramatically to about $30 each from $60 or so. That's when I stocked up. :)

dirge
13th January 2008, 10:38 AM
The JB HiFi in Sydney CBD does not have the 17 disc set. If so, I would have already bought it (:

Trailer Park Ninja
13th January 2008, 10:44 AM
I remember when the Movie came out the G1 boxsets dropped dramatically to about $30 each from $60 or so. That's when I stocked up. :)

Now they are $30 plus 20% discount, I need to get series 4, 5, and 6

Trailer Park Ninja
13th January 2008, 07:52 PM
Went out to Parramatta today and picked up G1 Transformer Complete Collection instead for $95.20 and Steel DVD Case Transformer movie for $27.98.

Paulbot
13th January 2008, 07:57 PM
All the JB stores I got to had this same sale. 20% off their already cheaper prices made some nice savings but I already have all the TF DVDs out there so I picked up a bunch of other stuff I wanted: Arrested Development box set, Children of Men, The Descent, Spider-Man 3, and Madman's Best of Voltron 2 disc set. I haven't seen an episode of Vehicle Voltron in so long (like 20 years) and it's only vaugely familar but good to see again.

Trailer Park Ninja
13th January 2008, 09:13 PM
Has Transformers: Headmasters come out? I thought Madman released it :confused: I was looking for it today at JB Hi Fi because I would have loved to get it on the cheap.

Paulbot
13th January 2008, 09:22 PM
Yes it came out a while ago, and I bought it from JB, but it might have sold out.

i_amtrunks
14th January 2008, 10:20 AM
Has Transformers: Headmasters come out? I thought Madman released it :confused: I was looking for it today at JB Hi Fi because I would have loved to get it on the cheap.

Jb aren't the greatest for having newer Anime in stock. I bought the only Headmasters set I saw in JB, and I usually have to hunt for over a month to find the DBZ boxsets. Not sure if it's because they are popular or because Jb ordering is lacklustre.