PDA

View Full Version : Lego store/land at Castle Hill

Wheelie
2nd January 2014, 02:19 PM
Was surfing the net and came across this, probably closest thing to a lego land I've seen in a while. We are off to check it out now.

http://www.caseystoys.com.au/legoshow/

Sam
2nd January 2014, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the post, might go check it out as well!

Wheelie
2nd January 2014, 09:12 PM
Not bad,

It had a great big city diarama, and about 5 other smaller diaramas. It also had heaps of single displays.

I really liked the Replica of the Gowings building, even if the inside was a bit crazy (heads on pikes, and sumo wrestling to name a few things going on).

The only complaint I had was the (real life) store, not enough merchandise, or anything I couldn't get at a local store (was hoping to pick up the new Lego movie minifigs).

Ps. they also had tables set up for lego building competitions, and a pit filled with duplo to chuck the little kiddies in.

Pps. When we asked how long the show was there for we were told they would try to keep it open till the end of January. I guess that means it will be there till its not.

Sinnertwin
3rd January 2014, 08:23 AM
I'll have to take a walk down & check it out tomorrow.

GoktimusPrime
5th January 2014, 08:01 PM
Checked it out today. The city diorama is fantastic - chock full of Easter Eggs to spot, my favourite being two Lego dudes defacing a wall with graffiti that reads, "KREO SUX." ;) :D

Wheelie
5th January 2014, 10:30 PM
Checked it out today. The city diorama is fantastic - chock full of Easter Eggs to spot, my favourite being two Lego dudes defacing a wall with graffiti that reads, "KREO SUX." ;) :D

Also liked the apple store, and batman, superman and catwoman on the rooftops