PDA

View Full Version : Henkei Sideswipe, Tankor, And Bluestreak Pics

kup
2nd August 2008, 11:38 AM
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/henkei-sideswipe-tankor-and-bluestreak-pics/13662/

They look awesome to me and I like how the gun has been incorporated into Sideswipe's shoulder and added detailing to his robot mode chest to break up the red.

When it comes to Octane I am a little dissapointed that it isn't much more different to the Hasbro version. Its good that they chromed the weapon and the handle of the Tanker blade but they should have chromed the body of the tanker itself. I will still be getting it as it is better than Hasbro's by a small margin but if you already own the Universe one, it doesn't seem worth getting Takara's.

Bluestreak also looks great! I like the chromed weapons and rear spoiler.

Pulse
2nd August 2008, 12:03 PM
Maybe TakaraTomy should teach Hasbro how to transform their figures properly... :rolleyes: :D

kup
2nd August 2008, 01:30 PM
Maybe TakaraTomy should teach Hasbro how to transform their figures properly... :rolleyes: :D

It goes to show that Hasbro does not give a damn about the end consumer as those pics are not for the stores.

The store marketed pics are the packaged ones and if you look closely they do make the effort of making them rather glamorous because the stores are their main target. They don't care what happens to the figures after that or if Johnny was upset when he removed his figure from packaging and its legs fell off.

MV75
2nd August 2008, 02:20 PM
Ah good, they removed the air dams on sideswipe and shouldered his gun. I'll get that one now. :)
________
Marijuana indica (http://strainindex.com)

Robzy
2nd August 2008, 05:14 PM
These look beautiful!! :eek:

kup
2nd August 2008, 05:34 PM
These look beautiful!! :eek:

The fans in the US boards don't seem to agree:

What is it with Takara and that chrome? Those chrome bits on Octane/Tankor just look terrible. It looks like someone took the guns from a different toy and stuck them on there.

lol

Soundwarp
2nd August 2008, 05:44 PM
Wow they look great!

GoktimusPrime
2nd August 2008, 06:44 PM
Decide for yourselves folks...
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Transformers/universe_v_henkei.jpg

I'm personally gonna go with Henkei. :)

Gutsman Heavy
2nd August 2008, 06:46 PM
Henkei FTW, and with my lack of money its a good thing I'll have to wait a bit longer to get 'em!

1orion2many
2nd August 2008, 07:53 PM
:)There is no comparison, the pictures are of different quality. The only way to really compare is to have both versions to look at in your hands.

Robzy
2nd August 2008, 08:08 PM
The fans in the US boards don't seem to agree:Well, there's no accounting for bad taste! :p

kup
2nd August 2008, 08:10 PM
Well, there's no accounting for bad taste! :p

I would say its more about denial than taste.

GoktimusPrime
2nd August 2008, 08:26 PM
Takara's photos also appear to be digitally enhanced. But I'm looking right past that - IMO those Henkeis look nicer than their Universe counterparts.

Zippo
2nd August 2008, 09:53 PM
Look really nice and also can't wait to get.
Will be hard to pass the Hasbro versions in the store ...

GoktimusPrime
2nd August 2008, 10:31 PM
"No sacrifice, no victory!" http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/thumb/d/d0/Archibald_Witwicky_movie.JPG/300px-Archibald_Witwicky_movie.JPG

Lord_Zed
3rd August 2008, 01:21 AM
I can sorta see where the US fans are comming from with Octane, his guns do look a bit odd in Aircraft mode. I don't think these 3 Takara Tomy figures are all that much more amazing than Hasbro's, there a little better but not as much as some. However given Hasbro's QC of late I think I'll go for the Takara Tomy ones regardless.

Tober
3rd August 2008, 07:54 AM
Takara's QC has been truly lacking of late too tho.

I prefer Henkei Streak, Classics Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. I have no preference for Prowl or Tankor so I'll probably get the Classics version if I see them first. I'll probably skip Powerglide and Onslaught, maybe Galvatron too.

Soundwarp
3rd August 2008, 08:01 AM
I wish i could wait for the better versions but i am too weak :(

Robzy
3rd August 2008, 01:09 PM
I wish i could wait for the better versions but i am too weak :(I hear ya! :(

I'll probably end up getting both Classics and Henkeis, with the exceptions of Powerglide, Tankor and Onslaught!

Pulse
3rd August 2008, 01:43 PM
I hear ya! :(

I'll probably end up getting both Classics and Henkeis, with the exceptions of Powerglide, Tankor and Onslaught!

Jeez, We've got another STL on our hands... :p

Hold on, If you haven't got 4-5 duplicates of Skyfire then you're just an "STL Pretender! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb8GwgKgByw)"... :D

Pipesqueak
3rd August 2008, 05:11 PM
I agree with the US fans on Octane. Black weapons just work better somehow with that one. As with Bumblebee and a couple of others, it seems like chrome for chrome's sake.

However, I'll be going Henkei for Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. Won't bother with Bluestreak at all.

GoktimusPrime
3rd August 2008, 05:30 PM
I'm going for Henkei Octane mostly because his name is Octane* and not freakin' Tankor! I'm sick of Hasbro making such stupidly simple mistakes and they're not getting my money for this one.

*Actually called Octone which is Octane's Japanese name. Octone = Octane as much as Convoy = Optimus Prime, Meister = Jazz, Wave = Swerve et al.

kup
3rd August 2008, 06:41 PM
I'm going for Henkei Octane mostly because his name is Octane* and not freakin' Tankor! I'm sick of Hasbro making such stupidly simple mistakes and they're not getting my money for this one.

*Actually called Octone which is Octane's Japanese name. Octone = Octane as much as Convoy = Optimus Prime, Meister = Jazz, Wave = Swerve et al.

This is also my primary motivation for getting Henkei instead of Universe when it comes to the Octane figure. It peed me off to no end when he was named Tankor and it was a relieve when Takara announced a properly named Henkei version.

If there had not been a Henkei version, I would have refused to call the Universe version 'Tankor' on principal so the name wouldn't affect me in practice. However this sort of reoccurring sloppiness on Hasbro's behalf in the medium to recent past has built up to a point where I am very intolerant of these sort of mistakes or half a$$ed approach to names or repaints.

Although with the original Classics released molds I can see a bit of a mixed bag when it comes to which version is better when compared to Henkei as some Classic figures I prefer more than Henkei while others are about the same with a few considerably better as I mentioned in a comparison post in a thread a couple of months ago. It is my opinion that the Universe Classics released by Hasbro are considerably inferior overall to their Henkei equivalent and although the chrome application in the first releases could be a bit questionable, the chrome on the new molds (2.0) is incredibly well applied and gives the figure a more realistic finish reminiscent of their G1 counterpart which is the point of the line, something that Archer suddenly forgot when he decided to paint Powerglide gray :rolleyes:. Hasbro also didn't win any points with me by not even bothering to paint the missiles gray or silver on Prowl but left them the base plastic color (white) :mad:.

It also doesn't help that QC control in the past year has hit the floor with Hasbro and although Takara have also dropped in this regard considerably in the past couple of years they are not at the point where figures literally fall apart in your hands like Animated Lockdown or you have to look properly within a packaged figure to spot QC issues before buying it like I had to do with the Activators. I have only seen one Classic Universe mold in person and the QC on its paint application was atrocious.

When (if) Hasbro get their act together and I begin to see balanced releases between Takara and Hasbro in which the quality of a figure has not been severely compromised due to cost cutting and both releases are comparable like during Beast Wars and before, I would likely not be so ready to always choose Takara over Hasbro but at this point Takara is giving me more bang for my buck.

MV75
3rd August 2008, 09:57 PM
I can't believe I only just thought about it, they need to repaint sideswipe white..... Anyone else see it? :)
________
Envi (automobile) (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Envi_(automobile))

Paulbot
3rd August 2008, 10:00 PM
And Prowl as a blue and red race car? Yep we'll all right there with you.

dirge
3rd August 2008, 10:03 PM
I can't believe I only just thought about it, they need to repaint sideswipe white..... Anyone else see it? :)

Yeah, Clampdown! :D

GoktimusPrime
3rd August 2008, 10:26 PM
And a black repaint as Universe Deep Cover! Lawl! :D (^0^)

MV75
3rd August 2008, 10:35 PM
Yeah, Clampdown! :D

I suppose Redalert will work.

Actually, Breakdown. :p Man.......
________
Marijuana (http://www.youtube.com/dispensaries)

GoktimusPrime
3rd August 2008, 10:46 PM
..are we going to trust Hasbro not to call it "Inferno" like last time?? (-_-)

dirge
3rd August 2008, 10:47 PM
<snicker>

MV75
3rd August 2008, 10:48 PM
..are we going to trust Hasbro not to call it "Inferno" like last time?? (-_-)

Well..... the name Inferno is free as you know. :D
________
Mercedes-Benz Actros Specifications (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_Actros)

lcz128
4th August 2008, 08:38 AM
I personally own a Universe Sunstreaker ... and the differences between the painted yellow of the top of the car and the plastic is extremely obvious and very jarring to the eyes <_<;

He's now in the process of being converted to Punch/Counterpunch, so I don't have that problem anymore - but really - avoid the Universe Sunstreaker unless you're getting it cheap - and for custom purposes only. :)

Paulbot
4th August 2008, 09:12 AM
I personally own a Universe Sunstreaker ... and the differences between the painted yellow of the top of the car and the plastic is extremely obvious and very jarring to the eyes <_<;

He's now in the process of being converted to Punch/Counterpunch, so I don't have that problem anymore - but really - avoid the Universe Sunstreaker unless you're getting it cheap - and for custom purposes only. :)

I agree. Once I get the Henkei versions, Hasbro Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are swapping heads and becoming Tigertrack and Spinout.

FFN
4th August 2008, 09:44 AM
There's barely any difference between Sideswipe and Lambor. Their deco layouts are the same, and technically, with that vac-metal spoiler and gun, Lambor is less accurate to this original toy and the cartoon model (who seem to be the basis for Tomy's deco layouts).

The fans in the US boards don't seem to agree:

lol Probably because this forum seems to have an awful lot of people who hate Hasbro, while the American boards, featuring a much broader range of fans from various nations, tend to be more moderate in their views.

STL
4th August 2008, 11:13 AM
There's barely any difference between Sideswipe and Lambor. Their deco layouts are the same, and technically, with that vac-metal spoiler and gun, Lambor is less accurate to this original toy and the cartoon model (who seem to be the basis for Tomy's deco layouts).

I think we won't quite know with Takara Lambor/Sideswipe's just yet. The thing is we never have a good indication of Takara versions until very close to the release so at this point its hardly to accurately assess which layout is more accurate.

Probably because this forum seems to have an awful lot of people who hate Hasbro, while the American boards, featuring a much broader range of fans from various nations, tend to be more moderate in their views.

Now while I agree there is a strong dislike of Hasbro here, I think it's going too far to suggest that American boards are far more "moderate" in their views. I've seen just as much complaining and hate on the US boards about quality control and poor paint apps as I've seen here. In fact, many of the posters on many of those US boards are hardly quiet in their complaints. Many a thread feature many a post on how they hope Hasbro don't screw things up again.

Furthermore, as a board for mostly Aussie collectors, I think it's quite understandable, and appreciated, that we from time to time don't see eye to eye on some issues. And you've got to remember many of those fans in the US are only paying $9.99 for a Deluxe. For us, we're paying twice as much and that's why we might tend to be more interested in the differences between Hasbro and Takara versions. For US fans, they're paying at least 3 times as much to import a Henkei compared to a Hasbro version. Hence, why the differences to them have to be big to get them bite on the Takara version.

For us downunder, it's about there's little difference between our RRP prices and import prices so hence why many of us can be shifted on things such as paint apps.

Robzy
4th August 2008, 12:08 PM
I agree STL. I don't actually hate Hasbro at all, but I do get annoyed at them for "screwing" figures up. Actually I think the worst offender is Mattel (Batman Begins figures anyone...??? :rolleyes:)

But I digress... The main reason I tend to prefer Takara stuff now (and for me this is only a relatively recent change - 18 months or so), is because they seem to care a bit more about the figures they produce. Or should I say, they care for the collector. Now, I know some people will say - Hey, Hasbro are selling toys to children - who cares about the collector! And yes, to a certain extent, I agree! But it's for that reason I choose Takara! That and the fact, as STL mentioned, it's often cheaper to get a Takara fig shipped from O/S, then to drive down and buy it at Target!

I have no problem with the way Hasbro do things, I have just found that the way Takara do things is better for me as an individual!

MV75
4th August 2008, 01:29 PM
Now while I agree there is a strong dislike of Hasbro here, I think it's going too far to suggest that American boards are far more "moderate" in their views. I've seen just as much complaining and hate on the US boards about quality control and poor paint apps as I've seen here. In fact, many of the posters on many of those US boards are hardly quiet in their complaints. Many a thread feature many a post on how they hope Hasbro don't screw things up again.

Furthermore, as a board for mostly Aussie collectors, I think it's quite understandable, and appreciated, that we from time to time don't see eye to eye on some issues. And you've got to remember many of those fans in the US are only paying $9.99 for a Deluxe. For us, we're paying twice as much and that's why we might tend to be more interested in the differences between Hasbro and Takara versions. For US fans, they're paying at least 3 times as much to import a Henkei compared to a Hasbro version. Hence, why the differences to them have to be big to get them bite on the Takara version.

For us downunder, it's about there's little difference between our RRP prices and import prices so hence why many of us can be shifted on things such as paint apps.

Exactly my thoughts to what FFN said. We don't hate Hasbro, we just don't like their cheap arsing everything and sacrificing quality over these last few years. Plus yea, we pay what is probably the most in the world for these toys, and as such are the most granted to be critical of Hasbros practices. But yea, on the flip side, we have the grace of being able to buy better deco'd versions at the same/lower price by importing them.

So overall it works out for us, but Hasbro loses a sale, which hopefully might give them some indication on what is wrong with their practices.
________
TWINSBURG STAMPING (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Twinsburg_Stamping)

GoktimusPrime
4th August 2008, 01:51 PM
I agree with Robzy. I just go with whichever company produces a better product and offers better value for money, and in general I tend to find that I prefer TakaraTOMY's products over Hasbro for some lines. I don't think that people on this board are necessarily "Hasbro haters" but I think that most of us here are discerning collectors who have certain standards and that in many cases we tend to find that TakaraTOMY are better at catering to our standards than Hasbro.

Some people might not care about the bland colours and sloppy paint quality on Universe Prowl or the bad yellows on Universe Sunstreaker and the lack of chrome on both toys. Some people might not care about Classics Octane being called Universe Tankor. And for them, they're probably quite content with getting the Hasbro versions. But for me, I find these things to be below my standards and especially considering that even with the cost of postage that Henkeis work out to be approximately the same price as Universe, I consider Henkeis to offer me better value for my money compared to Universe.

kup
4th August 2008, 03:42 PM
Thanks for finding the fun in it. Yeah, the last 2 aren't even TF related.

I did struggle to see the 'fun' in it though. Specifically when I have never claimed that there was no hate on this board nor said that I fully hated Hasbro (as in boycotting them).

Its my view that Hasbro since the end of Beast Wars have been going into a slippery slope with a few decent positive highlights along the way (Original Classics, Initial Movie wave, MP Starscream) but overall they have fouled up badly in all regards when compared with Takara who have also fallen in the same period of time when it comes to QC but not cost cutting on figure production nor at the same bad QC level as Hasbro this year.

Takara are no saints either, although Lord Zed disagrees, MP Greenscream in my view continues to be one of the greatest **ck ups in TF history but when placed in the balance, Takara have been doing much better overall than Hasbro.

sifun
4th August 2008, 03:51 PM
I still want MP greenscream..
Takara had made it good until they "fixed it" with that macross designer

kup
4th August 2008, 04:05 PM
I still want MP greenscream..
Takara had made it good until they "fixed it" with that macross designer

I loved the original Prototype but hated the modifications made later. Thankfully most if not all of them can be rectified by removing some pieces and rearranging them.

FFN and Jaydisc would have liked to have seen it because I had a huge dummy spit about how Takara fouled up so badly on MP Starscream. Of course I ignored the Takara release and waited for a better release which Hasbro provided.

It was all in good 'fun' but it did annoy me to be singled out like that and misrepresented, specially when many of those quotes are not directly attacking Hasbro with some of them being as Critical about Takara. All those quotes are directed at something specific which I hated not the whole company.

Pulse
4th August 2008, 05:34 PM
Classics v Henkei... *sigh*

Maybe this debate should go down the same path as Unicron v Death Star... :rolleyes:

sifun
4th August 2008, 05:48 PM
I like to use the word hate.. because when I hate somehting it usually means just that. Like I Hate Movie Ironhide and his ugly face.

Even though the differences in paint apps are just chrome, I do like some of deeper colours on the sun/swipe mould. Looks so much better.

jaydisc
4th August 2008, 05:50 PM
Like I Hate Movie Ironhide and his ugly face.

Ironhide rules! I hate you! :D

STL
4th August 2008, 06:13 PM
:D I believe the correct ohrasse is "Total Ownage" :D

But I do want to express that there is a increasingly small yet vocal bashing of Hasbro that I am finding a irksome even at the best of times...

Hold on, If you haven't got 4-5 duplicates of Skyfire then you're just an "STL Pretender! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb8GwgKgByw)"... :D

Hey, I occupy a very unique place in this asylum! If u movin' on my turf, I'm gonna so crush u with my bare hands... :D

Like I Hate Movie Ironhide and his ugly face.

Like how you're gonna have an ugly face by the time I'm through with you. :D

kup
4th August 2008, 06:38 PM
I'd recommend considering the possibility that it is you who is changing as opposed to Hasbro.

I disagree with the notion that Hasbro has not changed its practices for the worse, if I have changed or not that is irrelevant.

Bad quality and cost cutting its pretty black and white, specially when compared to older releases. It also doesn't look good when another company is doing it better.

Hasbro has decreased in quality because if it hadn't I would not even be considering Takara's releases and the only difference between me as a kid and now is that I have the means to get a better toy online at a competitive price instead of begging my parents to buy me whatever is on the shelves. However I am sure that if I had a Universe Sunstreaker and my friend showed me his evenly colored Henkei Sunstreaker with chrome and proper paint apps, I would be able to tell which one is the better toy.

MV75
4th August 2008, 07:12 PM
I disagree with the notion that Hasbro has not changed its practices for the worse, if I have changed or not that is irrelevant.

Bad quality and cost cutting its pretty black and white, specially when compared to older releases. It also doesn't look good when another company is doing it better.

Hasbro has decreased in quality because if it hadn't I would not even be considering Takara's releases and the only difference between me as a kid and now is that I have the means to get a better toy online at a competitive price instead of begging my parents to buy me whatever is on the shelves. However I am sure that if I had a Universe Sunstreaker and my friend showed me his evenly colored Henkei Sunstreaker with chrome and proper paint apps, I would be able to tell which one is the better toy.

I agree with this. Looking back to when I got back into collecting (cybertron), it was good to me. I didn't really notice anything out of place.

But then going on, it seemed to really start with classics. I really noticed that the paint apps on some toys were sub-par (bumblebee for example). Plus the minicons went straight to the crapper so fast they were teflon turds. Plus we got incorrectly assembled toys. But they (the toys I got), were still good enough to me to not even bother with the takara releases, I was content enough with the Hasbro ones.

Then the movie toys came along, we start to see crooked paint apps, and crap like allspark blue, etc. And the too thinly applied paint I noticed too much on the armorhide repaint, the yellow parts were badly applied.

Next we get animated toys. I start seeing messy paint apps and globs of paint where it shouldn't be just dribbled over the place. Plus we have reports of substandard quality in the construction.

Now we get to universe/classics, it's glaringly obvious how bad the Hasbro versions are. Also it's crap how they use names and release stuff like that "armada minicon set", and also tons upon tons of legends repaints. But at least those legends are good moulds from cybertron. But for the deluxes, the Hasbro ones look so bad that I am now bothering with the Takara ones.
________
ARIZONA MEDICAL MARIJUANA (http://arizona.dispensaries.org/)

griffin
5th August 2008, 02:24 AM
Cleaned up this topic so that it stays on topic. Discussion of the value-for-money of Hasbro or Takara toys to Australian fans is going a little off topic, but is okay as long as it relates to this topic's Henkei/Classics subject.

My (humble) opinion - if one company charges us more (up to 3 times more) for essentially the same figure, then they will need to give us better quality to make up for it. If not, then they should be prepared for extra scrutiny or expect us to embrace the cheaper (TakaraTomy) options, reguardless of what each individual fan thinks is the better looking version. That in itself is a whole different discussion.

autobreadticon
5th August 2008, 12:22 PM
why does the henkei lambor show no mounted supercharger on the back of the vehicle?

Paulbot
5th August 2008, 12:37 PM
why does the henkei lambor show no mounted supercharger on the back of the vehicle?

Because to be G1 accurate Sideswipe shouldn't have it, only Sunstreaker did.

Robzy
5th August 2008, 06:58 PM

Hold on, If you haven't got 4-5 duplicates of Skyfire then you're just an "STL Pretender! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb8GwgKgByw)"... :D:D Nah, I don't get duplicates of everything!!

Hey, I occupy a very unique place in this asylum!Yes, you certainly do! :p

STL
9th August 2008, 12:51 AM
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/classics-11/better-pics-of-henkei-sideswipe-tankor-and-silverstreak-165565/

Okay, my first real objection to chrome used by Takara. Sideswipe is the one who should have a uniform red look. Sunstreaker is the one who should have chrome on his spoiler. It really is annoying the hell out of me that they screwed that up. Especially when they've been going for hte G1 look. I like Chrome as much as the next guy but only if it makes some sense.

I hate this.

Golden Phoenix
9th August 2008, 11:17 AM
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/classics-11/better-pics-of-henkei-sideswipe-tankor-and-silverstreak-165565/

Okay, my first real objection to chrome used by Takara. Sideswipe is the one who should have a uniform red look. Sunstreaker is the one who should have chrome on his spoiler. It really is annoying the hell out of me that they screwed that up. Especially when they've been going for hte G1 look. I like Chrome as much as the next guy but only if it makes some sense.

I hate this.

They are very hit and miss. But where else would they put it?
I am surprised they have given any of them nice chrome hubcaps.
I'm not a fan of chromed weapons though. I'd be too scared of the chrome coming off as you take it in and out of their hands

Pulse
9th August 2008, 01:02 PM
I wonder how they adapted his shoulder missile launcher?

Is it the exact same exhaust/gun his brother has but just mounted into another peg?

Golden Phoenix
9th August 2008, 04:32 PM
I wonder how they adapted his shoulder missile launcher?

Is it the exact same exhaust/gun his brother has but just mounted into another peg?

Supposedly Sunstreakerhas the same sholder peg for his gun, it is just his head is to big for the gun to go there

Pulse
9th August 2008, 05:32 PM
Supposedly Sunstreaker has the same sholder peg for his gun, it is just his head is to big for the gun to go there

Thanks Mate :)

If I had my 'Streaker at the moment, I'd have a look for myself... :D

STL
11th August 2008, 12:16 AM
Thanks Mate :)

If I had my 'Streaker at the moment, I'd have a look for myself... :D

Do u ever even keep ur stuff? Or do u just lend it to everyone? I mean, if u're that generous, I really need to move up to Sydney for a day and borrow a few of your recent acquisitions.

Pulse
11th August 2008, 12:21 AM
Do u ever even keep ur stuff? Or do u just lend it to everyone? I mean, if u're that generous, I really need to move up to Sydney for a day and borrow a few of your recent acquisitions.

Ah, You're a funny guy... :rolleyes: :D

Darren's got some of them at the moment that I'll be getting back at the Parra Fair in 2 weeks... :)

STL
11th August 2008, 12:34 AM
Ah, You're a funny guy... :rolleyes: :D

Darren's got some of them at the moment that I'll be getting back at the Parra Fair in 2 weeks... :)

I dunno, I wouldn't want to be separated from some of my favourite toys and characters that long. (Says the guy who's lent Jaydisc Nemesis Prime for 4 months now) :o

dirge
11th August 2008, 12:46 AM
Pulse, you might want to refer to me as 'dirge', since I tend to introduce myself to fans as that, IRL (:

Pulse
11th August 2008, 12:50 AM
Oh, ok then :)

I don't mind if you guys call me Pulsey or try to swindle people out of knowing my real name... ;) :D

STL
11th August 2008, 12:53 AM
:confused: Why didn't u just say you don't want to con people out of knowing you're real name? :p

Pulse
11th August 2008, 01:00 AM
cos that's what normal people would do... Der! :p

Remember, TFs have turned me from a sane person into a totally addicted Transfan... :o

Then again, I wonder just how many transfan's there are worldwide that share the same RL first name as me? I'd say zilch or close to zilch... :rolleyes: :)

MV75
11th August 2008, 02:58 PM
Ok Mulva. :p

roller
11th August 2008, 03:24 PM
Tankor crush mousebot

dirge
11th August 2008, 10:13 PM
Roller, back in your cage, please.