PDA

View Full Version : FS - MSIB & USED Takara Tomy Masterpieces & FansProject City Commander

80sCollectoybles
30th January 2014, 05:15 AM
Hey guys, hoping to sell off my collection to you avid collectors out there

These are all first run and I have for sale:

1x MP-01 Optimus Prime 1xOpened & Transformed
3x MP-03 Starscream 1xMISB 1xOpened & Transformed 1xOpened & Never Transformed
2x MP-04 Optimus Prime with Convoy 1xMISB 1xOpened & Never Transformed
3x MP-05 Megatron 1xMISB 1xOpened & Transformed 1xOpened & Never Transformed
1x MP-05 Megatron Upgrade Kit MSIB
3x MP-08 Grimlock 1xMISB 1xOpened & Transformed 1xOpened & Never Transformed
3x MP-09 Rodimus Convoy MSIB
1x MP-13 Soundwave MSIB

2x FansProject TFX-01 City Commander MSIB [Completely Legit - Not the fakes]
1x FansProject TFX-03 City Commander Add-On Set MSIB
2x Classics Optimus Prime & Ultra Magnus Giftset MSIB

I tend to buy the Masterpieces in 3's to display the 2 and leave 1 completely sealed. FansProject - never had the space to display them. That's my story. Feel free to contact me via email or mobile if you ask. I will not accept offers below $200 for any one of my MPs and FP's are to be sold as a set only. All other offers welcomed

dirge
30th January 2014, 07:31 AM
Hi.

Welcome.

Please note that board guidelines (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=9293) do not allow "expression of interest" type sales:

Vague things like EOIs (expressions of interest) are not permitted in the Saleyard for single items - but EOIs are permitted in the Group Orders section to gauge the interest in a bulk order, and should only be by someone prepared to go through with it.

While negotiating is allowed, I will ask that you set some prices here. Thank you.

80sCollectoybles
30th January 2014, 11:53 AM
1x MP-01 Optimus Prime 1xOpened & Transformed $200
3x MP-03 Starscream 1xMISB 1xOpened & Transformed 1xOpened & Never Transformed $180
2x MP-04 Optimus Prime with Convoy 1xMISB 1xOpened & Never Transformed $300
3x MP-05 Megatron 1xMISB 1xOpened & Transformed 1xOpened & Never Transformed $200
1x MP-05 Megatron Upgrade Kit MSIB $150
3x MP-08 Grimlock 1xMISB 1xOpened & Transformed 1xOpened & Never Transformed $240
3x MP-09 Rodimus Convoy MSIB $220
1x MP-13 Soundwave MSIB $225

If it's been opened then i'll deduct $10. These have all been well looked after either in storage or on display in a glass cabinet and only ever transformed once or never at all as listed. Photo's can be provided and postage paid by buyer. Pickup available after purchase if you live in Perth. Thanks

millhouse
30th January 2014, 11:59 AM
3x MP-09 Rodimus Convoy MSIB $220

Is this from the second production run? I'm looking for one to display loose in alt mode and would prefer to avoid the quality control issues that plagued the first run. I live in Perth so pickup is easy.

80sCollectoybles
30th January 2014, 02:15 PM
I bought the first run. I haven't opened any of them so as far as QC issues are concerned then it's up to you if you wish to purchase them. Thanks

80sCollectoybles
30th January 2014, 02:19 PM
I'm still getting used to using the forum. This is all new to me. Thanks

WeallscreamforStarscream
30th January 2014, 04:57 PM
Put me down for a unopened Megatron MP-05 and MP-01 please!

Also does anyone know if there will be a problem with delivery and stuff since its MP-05? i know its hard to get in the country but is it ok from perth to sydney?

millhouse
30th January 2014, 06:29 PM
Noting my interest in 1x MP-09. Will PM you later this afternoon and see how we go.

edit: Can't PM you as you're a newbie. Will email you through the board.

80sCollectoybles
30th January 2014, 07:51 PM
2x FansProject TFX-01 Parallax City Commander MSIB [Authentic & Completely Legit - Not the fakes]

$350 with Add-on
$325 without Add-on

I also have a Hasbro Transformers G1 Reissue Optimus Prime for sale bought 7-8 years ago. Sealed & NEVER been open. Offers welcomed

drifand
31st January 2014, 09:44 AM
I am in Perth, I might be happy to grab a second Megatron from you please pm me.

Might be keen on a Rodimus as well.

pm me and we see if we can meet up?

Also I am thinking I am second for both pieces so it would be the opened one not transformed unless the guys above express they don't want the MISB.

drifand
31st January 2014, 11:37 AM
Put me down for a unopened Megatron MP-05 and MP-01 please!

Also does anyone know if there will be a problem with delivery and stuff since its MP-05? i know its hard to get in the country but is it ok from perth to sydney?

Yes you might be random checked and stopped by customs even though is within Australia. Lucky draw and do not blame him if your item is confiscated. MP05 is only allowed in WA without any issues.

I do not think there is a guarantee that your package may not be checked.

International parcels are definitely checked though.

Gofigure
31st January 2014, 03:11 PM
im interested in

1x MP-09

80sCollectoybles
2nd February 2014, 12:30 AM
im interested in

1x MP-09
Thanks for your input 'Drifand'

'Gofigure' Feel free to email me about MP-09 and we can try and organise pickup or delivery. Thank you for your interest

drifand
4th February 2014, 04:42 PM
Thanks for everything mate. all good.

80sCollectoybles
4th February 2014, 07:22 PM
Good to hear. Pleasure doing business with you.

80sCollectoybles
4th February 2014, 07:39 PM
4x MP-03 Starscream 2xMISB 1xOpened & Transformed 1xOpened & Never Transformed $180
2x MP-04 Optimus Prime with Convoy 1xMISB 1xOpened & Never Transformed $300
2x MP-05 Megatron 1xOpened & Transformed 1xOpened & Never Transformed $200
2x MP-08 Grimlock 1xOpened & Transformed $240 1xOpened & Never Transformed [AUCTIONED ON EBAY]
1x MP-09 Rodimus Convoy MSIB $220
1x MP-13 Soundwave MSIB $225

2x FansProject TFX-01 Parallax City Commander MSIB [Authentic & Completely Legit - Not the fakes]

$350 with Add-on
$325 without Add-on

Thanks for those who contacted me about your interest. It's been a pleasure doing business with you so far (except you 'WeallscreamforStarscream'. That was quite a mission..! But i hope it goes well with AusPost) Note to others : FedEX only do international deliveries.

millhouse
5th February 2014, 12:19 AM
Picked up my MP-9 today, and is as perfect as can be (which means the backpack doesn't fit, etc), but MISB, box is pretty damn great, and by luck, no major issues with the figure.

Thanks very much!

drifand
5th February 2014, 12:33 AM
Picked up my MP-9 today, and is as perfect as can be (which means the backpack doesn't fit, etc), but MISB, box is pretty damn great, and by luck, no major issues with the figure.

Thanks very much!

Yeah, whats with the back pack? Any fix?

millhouse
5th February 2014, 12:39 AM
Yeah, whats with the back pack? Any fix?

v1 was notorious for QC/engineering issues. A quick fix is an emery board to the top (when in backpack mode) of the pegs near the inside of the windscreen. It was on a TFW2005 thread about fixes IIRC.

All good now. Well, as good as my Hasbro one!

jazzcomp
12th February 2014, 01:43 PM
Interested in this -

80sCollectoybles
13th February 2014, 01:09 AM
Interested in this -
Are you in Perth or located over East. Atm i can't do much as im away from home for a while but when i do get back we can organise pick-up or delivery. Thanks

jazzcomp
16th February 2014, 11:19 PM
Are you in Perth or located over East. Atm i can't do much as im away from home for a while but when i do get back we can organise pick-up or delivery. Thanks
I'm in NSW. :). No hurry.

80sCollectoybles
17th February 2014, 04:17 AM
I'm in NSW. :). No hurry.
I'm located in Perth. Get back to me when you're settled back from work. Thanks