PDA

View Full Version : TF Generations Swerve released?

bassbot
31st January 2014, 09:18 PM
Hey gang, on the lookout for this without paying $36 on eBay for him. Has he had a retail release? Online, US? Am I way late...

ILikeSoundwave
31st January 2014, 09:21 PM
He still isn't out in US retail.

DELTAprime
31st January 2014, 11:19 PM
I've sent BBTS an email asking what the situation with him is. Hope they get him. I was looking at the $36 Swerve and Cosmos figures on eBay. I hope I don't have to buy at those prices.

Sinnertwin
31st January 2014, 11:28 PM
I've sent BBTS an email asking what the situation with him is. Hope they get him. I was looking at the $36 Swerve and Cosmos figures on eBay. I hope I don't have to buy at those prices.

They're waiting for Hasbro to make them available to the US

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=396871&postcount=159

You may be able to get an update :)

Paulbot
31st January 2014, 11:30 PM
I'm more concerned at this stage about Tailgate and Sharpshot that, to my knowledge, have had no release anywhere. I wonder if Swerve and Cosmos are the new RTS Windcharger and Chopsaw (without the benefit of Kmart stocking the current Generations line). and if Tailgate and Sharpshot are going to not appear at all - the way RTS Rumble (and Bodyblock and Downshift) didn't due to the DOTM line. If there's a Takara release of Tailgate and Sharpshot I'm going to order to be safe.

bassbot
1st February 2014, 01:28 PM
Strange that no preorders are up on sites like bigbadtoystore though - at least to me...

Bidoofdude
1st February 2014, 02:35 PM
I'm more concerned at this stage about Tailgate and Sharpshot that, to my knowledge, have had no release anywhere. I wonder if Swerve and Cosmos are the new RTS Windcharger and Chopsaw (without the benefit of Kmart stocking the current Generations line). and if Tailgate and Sharpshot are going to not appear at all - the way RTS Rumble (and Bodyblock and Downshift) didn't due to the DOTM line. If there's a Takara release of Tailgate and Sharpshot I'm going to order to be safe.

I'm really looking forward to Tailgate and Skrapnel. I really hope they don't skip the wave like they've done previously. I hope Swerve and Cosmos become available soon.

llamatron
1st February 2014, 02:43 PM
Strange that no preorders are up on sites like bigbadtoystore though - at least to me...

Hasbro have yet to offer these items to North American retailers.

1AZRAEL1
2nd February 2014, 10:10 PM
Hasbro have yet to offer these items to North American retailers.

That's the really puzzling thing.

bassbot
2nd February 2014, 10:58 PM
Yeah... makes the Trash-Talk third party figure all the more enticing with his My First Blaster too

DELTAprime
5th February 2014, 07:32 PM
Update from BBTS is they are still expecting to carry them, but still waiting on Hasbro to solicit them.

Bidoofdude
5th February 2014, 08:09 PM
Update from BBTS is they are still expecting to carry them, but still waiting on Hasbro to solicit them.

Well at least they're still expecting them. :o