PDA

View Full Version : MTMTE #26 preview

griffin
4th February 2014, 03:42 PM
Issue #26 of MTMTE is out this week, which is chapter 8 of the Dark Cybertron story.
A copy of the preview pages can be seen here (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/comics-16/more-than-meets-the-eye-26-dark-cybertron-part-8-full-preview-179226/).

griffin
5th February 2014, 08:07 AM
Looks like the Retailer Incentive cover (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/comics-16/more-than-meets-the-eye-26-dark-cybertron-part-8-retailer-incentive-cover-fembots-179233/) will have Fembots featured - Chromia, Nautica and Windblade.

liegeprime
5th February 2014, 12:55 PM
With all of this massive events happening though, I'm really wondering whatever happened to the group of Misfire and that Segway story with the DJD. they just ... vanished. ;(

Paulbot
5th February 2014, 01:02 PM
With all of this massive events happening though, I'm really wondering whatever happened to the group of Misfire and that Segway story with the DJD. they just ... vanished. ;(

They did pop up for a very brief cameo in #20 still off having adventures. Looking forward to seeing some more of them in MTMTE season two, and happy for them to sit out Dark Cybertron.

i_amtrunks
5th February 2014, 01:58 PM

I won't lie, I was hoping that the third ongoing seriers would focus on one group or the other (or both).

I am sure we will be seeing more of them in later MtMtE issues, there is too much going on around them for it not to be used later.

bassbot
6th February 2014, 04:21 PM
The scavengers and DJD are definitely a big part of James Roberts' plans for the future of MTMTE, can't wait to see them!

Lord_Zed
6th February 2014, 06:23 PM
There was a time when news of a MTMTE preview would fill me with joy, now only ennui. It's a dark Cybertron alright, but probably not the darkness the writers had in mind.

The scavengers and DJD are definitely a big part of James Roberts' plans for the future of MTMTE, can't wait to see them!

Let's hope so, I cannot wait till we see proper MTMTE comics again.

Lordy
6th February 2014, 08:24 PM
I can't wait for the DJD to catch up with Overlord. Will be interesting to see if Overlord has been able to rebuild himself before the DJD catch up with him, or if he'll be still damaged.