PDA

View Full Version : Metroplex Sticker Sheet

Blairimus2563
15th February 2014, 10:43 AM
I noticed one of Metroplex's head sticker have fallen off (the small rectangle bit) and also and one of his yellow arrows in vehicle mode have teared :mad: . Is there any other way,I can get another sticker sheet without buying a new one?

snaketales
15th February 2014, 11:06 AM
I lost one of the little red rectangles too, but managed to cut another one from the leftovers on the sheet. You could try that to replace that one.

Blairimus2563
15th February 2014, 12:02 PM
Might give that a go,thanks! :D My only problem is the teared yellow arrow now

ChlorHex
15th February 2014, 01:24 PM
I noticed one of Metroplex's head sticker have fallen off (the small rectangle bit) and also and one of his yellow arrows in vehicle mode have teared :mad: . Is there any other way,I can get another sticker sheet without buying a new one?

I've got an unused sticker sheet available.
PM me if you're interested as I'm customizing my Metroplex :)

Gofigure
15th February 2014, 02:01 PM
A few of my sons metros run way stickers have come off. Rubbing against carpet mid battle was probably the reason

I emailed hasbro aus regarding replacement sheet and got the usual 'we don't manufacture just distribute blah blah blah' stuff

Danzvader78
3rd March 2014, 06:12 PM
I've got an unused sticker sheet available.
PM me if you're interested as I'm customizing my Metroplex :)

Hi do you mind emailing me a full scan of the sticker sheet or posting me a sheet? I need the antenna sticker as original owner probably lost it,
Let me know thanks