PDA

View Full Version : Some Transformers Im after

Omega Supreme
4th August 2008, 01:08 PM
Just an update, found a quite a few TF's I was looking for, but like most people, Im always looking for more :)

Looking for:
Trypticon - Or Gigastorm
Cyclonus
Scourge
Scorponok
Blurr

dirge
4th August 2008, 08:10 PM
Some HTF stuff there - especially Ratbat & the Seacons.

I'm not sure if there's any markets in Canberra, but you may find them to be your best bet. Sydney has Parramatta Collectables Fair, which has some good TF stock from time to time. Next one is 23 August, actually.

Pulse
4th August 2008, 10:28 PM
... Sydney has Parramatta Collectables Fair, which has some good TF stock from time to time. Next one is 23 August, actually.

If you decide to make the trip up, I'm just warning you now that we're a weird bunch... :D

iceburn
4th August 2008, 10:42 PM
nevermind, you can come down Melbourne to the merry bunch, if you can't stand the weird ones

Omega Supreme
5th August 2008, 10:27 AM
Lol, we are adults who collect toys I think we are all alittle weird :)

As for markets in Canberra, we have 2 Trash & Treasures, which has served me quite well although sometimes you find things that just make you sad for example I found a transmetal cheetor that was in great condition with one flaw, no head! Besides the trash & treasures we are with anywhere to pick up second hand toys.

I wont be able to make the fair on the 23rd, but Im planning to get down for the one after, I havent had a chance to make it to one yet, but they look right up my alley. As for Melbourne I am actually hope to get there next month (assuming my gf lets me take a solo holiday :) ).

Out of everything on that list I would be happy with just Trypticon, Cyclonus & Scourge, wait did I say happy, what i meant to say was I will be able to sleep again once I can track them down :P

Pulse
5th August 2008, 10:54 AM
... what I meant to say was I will be able to sleep again once I can track them down

I hope you're not one of those people who stay awake at night, thinking about what TF you're going to hunt down next... :rolleyes: :D

(I thought I was the only loser who dreamt about waking up with a time machine & travelling back to 1984-1990... :o)

Omega Supreme
5th August 2008, 11:00 AM
I hope you're not one of those people who stay awake at night, thinking about what TF you're going to hunt down next... :rolleyes: :D

(I thought I was the only loser who dreamt about waking up with a time machine & travelling back to 1984-1990... :o)

LOL, admittedly I am, my dreams however are of me in a Japanese Toyshop with a huge sale on.

GoktimusPrime
5th August 2008, 02:13 PM
Sherriff's Mini-Cars has a reissue Tracks for sale and they're usually a regular vendor at the Parramatta Collectibles Fair. I don't know how much they're selling it for though.

Omega Supreme
5th August 2008, 02:15 PM
Sherriff's Mini-Cars has a reissue Tracks for sale and they're usually a regular vendor at the Parramatta Collectibles Fair. I don't know how much they're selling it for though.

Cool thanks for that, Im hoping to get down for one of those fairs soon.

liegeprime
5th August 2008, 09:15 PM
LOL, admittedly I am, my dreams however are of me in a Japanese Toyshop with a huge sale on.

Dont forget to include in your dreams that you have millions of moolah to spend as well hehehehe otherwise it will turn out to be a torturous nightmare... all that toys no monies to buy it with:D:p