PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Generation Deluxe Class SKIDS

Deceptic_Optic
4th March 2014, 08:21 AM
Hi guys late bloomer here just wondering if anyone has got a spare SKIDS from the new Generation line?

UltraMarginal
4th March 2014, 10:09 AM
Join the club:(

I'm going to be keeping an eye out in the states in June but I don't hold out a lot of hope.
They may yet turn up here as it sounds like they haven't had good distribution in the states, might be at the Reject shop in 6 months.

Deceptic_Optic
4th March 2014, 10:31 AM
i just check ebay cheapest ive seen is $60 including shipping wth!!! and the most expensive $110 not inlcuding shipping!!!

UltraMarginal
4th March 2014, 11:58 AM
i just check ebay cheapest ive seen is $60 including shipping wth!!! and the most expensive $110 not inlcuding shipping!!!

Which is why we should wait to see if it turns up at retail somewhere here, maybe clearance at Big W or at the smaller toy stores, maybe the reject shop.
regardless of how good it is, it's still just a general release deluxe. not worth $60.

fatbot
4th March 2014, 06:50 PM
I couldn't find any in Hong Kong &I checked about 50 different shops, some multiple times. Toywiz.com has him, but it's $50 to ship down under

SuspectimusPrime
10th March 2014, 04:17 PM
I'm hoping Takara picks up the pace with their releases, so even if I have to pay $50 for a deluxe it will be with shinier paint. Skids' alt mode is too plain and reminds me too much of Prime Rumble.

I couldn't find any in Hong Kong &I checked about 50 different shops, some multiple times. Toywiz.com has him, but it's $50 to ship down under

Unrelated, but I just came across their listing for Botcon Darksyde Megatron and Waspinator (http://www.toywiz.com/botconmegwasp.html) :eek::eek::eek:

fatbot
12th March 2014, 02:15 PM
this mob have him up for pre order @ $16.00 : http://www.thechosenprime.com/GenerationsSkids

about $13.00 for shipping to Sydney

ILikeSoundwave
12th March 2014, 02:41 PM
I just ordered the whole set of this wave from alternateworlds.com.au, they ship from Melbourne and are $34.95 each.

Bidoofdude
12th March 2014, 08:57 PM
I got my Skids for $41.99 on eBay, but he's out of stock now.