Can't find them anywhere, they're the only ones missing

Let me know if you find them

MayzaPrime
23rd March 2014, 06:17 PM
Bluestreak is at Woolies

Magnus and Bumblebee havent been released in Oz yet

Martyr
24th March 2014, 11:15 AM
Is that the beast hunters bluestreak or the universe one?

MayzaPrime
24th March 2014, 06:19 PM
Is that the beast hunters bluestreak or the universe one?

Beast Hunters champ... Universe Bluestreak is a few years old now.

:D

Sinnertwin
24th March 2014, 07:49 PM
Bluestreak is at Woolies

Magnus and Bumblebee havent been released in Oz yet

The Ultra Magnus wave was received here, but it wasn't distributed as much as the others

No Voyagers at Fountain gate but a lot of Commanders. Including Ultra Magnus who I don't recall seeing before at all. But oddly no Megatron the worst shelfwarmer of all of them. And only Nightwatch Prime. Whatever wave this makes.

But we may see him again

Return of the $10 Prime deluxes. Big W Jesmond had a heap of em, including 2xAirachnid, few SS Bumblebees and plenty of Deadends and a Soundwave or two. Millions of $5 Commanders with few Dreadwings in the mix. Metroplex on clearance for $88. BH Dragon Optimus thingy on clearance for $48 or something. $17 for the BH vehicle sets. $7 for the BH Commanders

MayzaPrime
24th March 2014, 08:49 PM
The Ultra Magnus wave was received here, but it wasn't distributed as much as the others

But we may see him again

Thats TFP Cyberverse Magnus, not Beast Hunters Cyberverse, which is the one Martyr is talking about

The Beast Hunters Cyberverse is retool of TFP Optimus.

griffin
24th March 2014, 08:50 PM

I think he's asking about the 2014 Ultra Magnus (with Bludgeon and Unicron Megatron), not the 2012 Ultra magnus, as he noted wanting the long-nose version.
We aren't supposed to be getting the 2014 wave of CMDRs (or DLX & VOY), so people wanting them need to keep an eye out for their release in other countries.

reillyd
24th March 2014, 09:55 PM
Shame they are sold out online, too. Unless someone knows of a source?

griffin
24th March 2014, 10:08 PM
Maybe European sources, as the Legions we got here were from there... so the other size classes could be there as well.... somewhere.
(BBTS had the Voyagers, and they were released in American stores, but the DLX & CMDR classes are going to be tough to find)

reillyd
25th March 2014, 12:54 AM
Toysrus.ca has them in stock, but won't ship to a US address for forwarding. If someone has a Canadian friend they may be able to track them down.

Martyr
26th March 2014, 10:45 PM
Yeah it's the beast hunters one I'm chasing. I'll have to keep an eye out overseas it looks

Thanks guys

CHILENO20
27th March 2014, 02:44 AM
Hi guys, im currently in chile and I did find bluestreak & magnus here if you are interested. just letting you know though I wont be going back to oz til june. bluestreak is about $8.00aud & magnus about $16.00aud.

Martyr
28th March 2014, 04:01 PM
Hi guys, im currently in chile and I did find bluestreak & magnus here if you are interested. just letting you know though I wont be going back to oz til june. bluestreak is about $8.00aud & magnus about $16.00aud.

Cool chileno, would you be willing to post them back? I can paypal or whatever.
Just making sure it is beast hunters legion bluestreak and beast hunter commander ultra magnus. The long nose optimus prime redeco?

griffin
28th March 2014, 07:28 PM
The Legions are now showing up in TRU stores as well as Woolies and Coles... so you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding bluestreak in Australia.

Martyr
28th March 2014, 10:33 PM
Thanks I'll keep an eye out

reillyd
9th April 2014, 07:52 PM
I have three Ultra Magnus on its way from a Canadian mail forwarder, so may be able to kit you up

reillyd
15th April 2014, 05:37 PM
I just received my set from a Canadian remailer, and have a spare set for sale in the sales thread