PDA

View Full Version : MP Ratbat

jamestan14
25th March 2014, 12:17 PM
Hey everyone,

I know this is a long shot, but after MP ratbat. PM me if anyone wants to sell!

Thanks

WeallscreamforStarscream
25th March 2014, 04:32 PM
im still trying to figure out what the difference is between Soundwave and Soundblaster???

UltraMarginal
25th March 2014, 04:38 PM
im still trying to figure out what the difference is between Soundwave and Soundblaster???

Soundblaster is primarily black. and is the only way to procure an MP Ratbat. for the moment.

CBratron
25th March 2014, 04:38 PM
This pic should show the difference.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81vhts0CPbL._AA1100_.jpg

kup
25th March 2014, 05:22 PM
I think everyone who has an MP Soundwave but wouldn't get an MP Soundblaster wants a Ratbat. Myself included.

Dodgy move by Tomy.

drifand
25th March 2014, 05:49 PM
I am surprised nobody KOed it.

M-bot
25th March 2014, 06:21 PM

Only a matter of time...

Lint
25th March 2014, 06:29 PM

Or a 3P version, like seriously the demand is there and its not like the masterpiece version is, ahem, a work of art :rolleyes:

Iriorne
25th March 2014, 10:54 PM
I'm hoping that, once Sound Blaster's run is over, they'll do a 2-pack of Laserbeak and Rat Bat.

It'll be a good way to get some re-use on the RB mould, and should appeal to those who only own one of MP-13 and 13B as it'll let you complete the set of tapes. Also, my Laserbeak broke a little while back and I'm really not keen on buying Soundwave again to replace a tape. :)

liegeprime
25th March 2014, 11:44 PM
I hope they do make a two pack of MP Ratbat and Wingthing. Now that would be a real good use of the mould.

1AZRAEL1
26th March 2014, 07:49 AM
I must be among the minority that wanted to buy Soundblaster :p

jamestan14
26th March 2014, 08:51 AM

Soundblaster is black and his chest plate come with a slightly different one to Soundwave's grid chest plate. It covers around it and is purple with a decepticon logo.

MayzaPrime
26th March 2014, 06:49 PM
I must be among the minority that wanted to buy Soundblaster :p

I think I will join you in that minority, I wanted Soundblaster too...

Ratbat is just icing on the already awesome cake :D

Ode to a Grasshopper
26th March 2014, 07:29 PM
Apparently they've retooled the leg flaps so that they're less likely to break.

I was considering trying to pass my SB on (like many I mostly got him for the Ratbat), but he actually looks pretty sweet in black. G1 Soundwave has such an iconic appearance that you can kind of forget just how sinister he actually looks - it's no wonder HTT based the Decepticon symbol off of his face.

5FDP
27th March 2014, 09:41 AM
I think everyone who has an MP Soundwave but wouldn't get an MP Soundblaster wants a Ratbat. Myself included.

Dodgy move by Tomy.

Agree with everything you just said. Even if you find one on eBay you're gonna pay through the nose for it. I'm expecting to see quite a few loose Soundblasters on eBay sans Ratbat soon similar to those who bought the Hasbro MP Soundwave just for the cassettes because they already had the TakTom one.

groovyguy
29th March 2014, 09:45 PM
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transformers-Masterpiece-Cassette-Ratbat-Only-BIO-Card-MP-13B-Soundblaster-/331164655935?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d1af3a13f

Considering this, let me know what you think?

theshape
29th March 2014, 09:53 PM
That price is BS , bring on a KO

llamatron
29th March 2014, 09:57 PM

Agreed!

I'd be totally down for the TFCC to release Ratbat by himself, but I seriously doubt that would ever happen.

Trent
30th March 2014, 03:43 PM
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transformers-Masterpiece-Cassette-Ratbat-Only-BIO-Card-MP-13B-Soundblaster-/331164655935?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d1af3a13f

Considering this, let me know what you think?

Well someone bought them. He had 2 when I looked before. Now all gone.

drifand
30th March 2014, 03:54 PM
I'm hoping that, once Sound Blaster's run is over, they'll do a 2-pack of Laserbeak and Rat Bat.

It'll be a good way to get some re-use on the RB mould, and should appeal to those who only own one of MP-13 and 13B as it'll let you complete the set of tapes. Also, my Laserbeak broke a little while back and I'm really not keen on buying Soundwave again to replace a tape. :)

Why laserbeak and not overkill or any other bunch that has not came out?

Iriorne
31st March 2014, 09:29 PM
Why laserbeak and not overkill or any other bunch that has not came out?

It'll be a good way to get some re-use on the RB mould, and should appeal to those who only own one of MP-13 and 13B as it'll let you complete the set of tapes.

It makes sense to package the two bundled tapes together. If you only own MP-13, you get all the tapes plus a spare Laserbeak. If you own MP-13B you get all tapes plus a spare Ratbat. Plus, as I said, that way they can get more use out of the (unique?) Rat Bat mould. G1 Rat Bat was never re-coloured as far as I'm aware, and Overkill, etc. would require new designs and toolings. It's an easy way to make money at minimal cost.

Sinnertwin
1st April 2014, 02:17 AM
I hope they do make a two pack of MP Ratbat and Wingthing. Now that would be a real good use of the mould.

It would :), but i doubt that they will.
Instead, they'll robably throw in a Garboil, Glit or Enemy, etc etc

liegeprime
1st April 2014, 02:23 AM
It would :), but i doubt that they will.
Instead, they'll robably throw in a Garboil, Glit or Enemy, etc etc

I'd welcome that as well! Pair him up with an MP Enemy :D:D