PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Metroplex Titan Class

agentwaway
16th April 2014, 11:43 AM
Looking for a metroplex with resonable price. Missed out on the metroplex sale before. :(

CBratron
16th April 2014, 11:46 AM
He's still around the place in Sydney, probably Myer or Toys R'us.

jazzcomp
16th April 2014, 11:56 AM
Look for him at Target 20% off sale. Myer/TRU has him for $199.

BigW if you can find him is on clearance at $88 :eek: from some sightings here.

Sinnertwin
16th April 2014, 12:39 PM
Try contacting Big W & Target's Head Offices, they may be able to locate one at a store for you

agentwaway
16th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Thanks guys... I've seen it in TRU but 199 is a bit pricey... Haven't seen it in Myers and Target / Big W.

I've try to contact them

Thanks for the advise :)

CBratron
17th April 2014, 04:31 PM
Just saw two of them for $150 each at Target Miranda (http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e175/cbrate/IMAG0185_zpse632cdea.jpg) (I know it's a long walk from Chatswood). Either take the literal approach and go to Miranda or be reassured you could probably find one closer with a little legwork.

edit why did I say chatswood?

jaydisc
4th May 2014, 08:18 PM
My Myer has 'em for $75 on clearance. I'm also personally selling the Hong Kong exclusive in my sales thread.

agentwaway
5th May 2014, 09:15 AM
Hi Jaydisc... i don't have access to your sales thread... how much you selling metroplex?

Thanks

UltraMarginal
5th May 2014, 09:17 AM
There are two at target macquarie. Didn't seea price.

jaydisc
6th May 2014, 11:41 AM
Hi Jaydisc... i don't have access to your sales thread... how much you selling metroplex?

Thanks

I'm asking for A$280. Remember though, this is the ultra-awesome, limited edition chromed version from Hong Kong ACG. So that's 4x the price of a local, Hasbro version. And I'd wager that postage is out of the question due to its size. I'd recommend calling various Myers. At mine, the item was marked down to $150 with a sign stating that all clearance items in that bin were an extra 50% off the marked down price. Any Myer will ship anywhere in the country for a flat $10, so well worth it IMO. Of course, if you want the best version, than come back to me :)

jaydisc
6th May 2014, 11:45 AM

Thanks

Also, it sounds like if you don't have access, you just need to post an intro thread. Have you read the userguide yet?

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=2

nexusnixx
6th May 2014, 07:50 PM
Plus the ACGHK version has 2 guns instead of one.

I'm asking for A$280. Remember though, this is the ultra-awesome, limited edition chromed version from Hong Kong ACG. So that's 4x the price of a local, Hasbro version. And I'd wager that postage is out of the question due to its size. I'd recommend calling various Myers. At mine, the item was marked down to $150 with a sign stating that all clearance items in that bin were an extra 50% off the marked down price. Any Myer will ship anywhere in the country for a flat $10, so well worth it IMO. Of course, if you want the best version, than come back to me :)

Slag
6th May 2014, 08:41 PM

Which suburb is that Myers in ??. Might have to give it a shot

jaydisc
6th May 2014, 09:23 PM
Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast. Let us know how you go. They had at least 3 last weekend.

llamatron
6th May 2014, 11:46 PM
Which suburb is that Myers in ??. Might have to give it a shot

If you're gonna try... get one for me too? :o

Slag
7th May 2014, 09:17 AM
If you're gonna try... get one for me too? :o

no probs:)

Slag
7th May 2014, 07:26 PM
Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast. Let us know how you go. They had at least 3 last weekend.

It worked our real well Jaydisc.. I never would of thought about trying to get them shipped interstate. plus it was a figure i'd ummed and arrrd about. i thought i'd missed the boat on a reasonably priced one, but to get one on clearance is something else.
Cheers..:D:D:D

jaydisc
7th May 2014, 07:35 PM
It worked our real well Jaydisc.. I never would of thought about trying to get them shipped interstate. plus it was a figure i'd ummed and arrrd about. i thought i'd missed the boat on a reasonably priced one, but to get one on clearance is something else.
Cheers..:D:D:D

Awesome. Glad to hear it. Were they $75 each still? Did you get an idea of how many remain?

Slag
7th May 2014, 09:41 PM
Awesome. Glad to hear it. Were they $75 each still? Did you get an idea of how many remain?

yeah, there were 2 so i nabbed em. They were 75 each. I think the girl was happy to get rid of them. She did ask how i knew about them though.. funny story:p

jaydisc
7th May 2014, 09:44 PM
yeah, there were 2 so i nabbed em. They were 75 each. I think the girl was happy to get rid of them. She did ask how i knew about them though.. funny story:p

Remember her name? Fiona? (Last question :))

If anyone else is still interested, I recommend calling other Myers. Quote the Maroochydore price if necessary.

Sainter4Life
30th May 2014, 03:50 PM
If any one is interested, just confirmed that Myer still have stock in a few stores for $75 and will ship it to you for $10 more. Myer CBD is showing 2 on their system but they are not on the floor. Ring and get them to check their store room if you are interested.

Ultra Prime
13th June 2014, 08:38 PM
theirs a Metroplex 2 ft tall for $200
http://www.toysrus.com.au/w1/i5641875/

Joshy
4th July 2014, 07:10 PM
Has anyone seen a Metroplex recently? the only retail store that still shows him online is TRU and still at $199.

MayzaPrime
4th July 2014, 07:11 PM
Has anyone seen a Metroplex recently? the only retail store that still shows him online is TRU and still at $199.

Only at TRU and at that price point I am afraid.

Oberon Sexton
4th July 2014, 07:43 PM
I'd recommend asking as many Targets as you can. They had Metroplex for $119, and had quite a few of them too, but that's maybe a month ago?

Joshy
4th July 2014, 09:55 PM
No worries thanks guys

Raider
28th July 2014, 09:25 PM
Sorry to bump an old thread but I recently decided that I must add this piece to my collection. Unfortunately Myer, BigW and Target no longer stock it and I have only found 1 in Tru for 200. Does anyone have one they are willing to part ways with? Happy to pay extra for the Asian Convention exclusive.

BruiseLee
28th July 2014, 10:05 PM
Sorry to bump an old thread but I recently decided that I must add this piece to my collection. Unfortunately Myer, BigW and Target no longer stock it and I have only found 1 in Tru for 200. Does anyone have one they are willing to part ways with? Happy to pay extra for the Asian Convention exclusive.

There's the family & friends coupon for TRU for 20% off from this Fri. Jaydisc also has the Asian one in his sales thread.

Raider
29th July 2014, 04:27 PM
Thanks Bruise. Think I'll go for that tru discount on Friday then. Just hope the one I spotted at my local is still there then.

Starscream77
29th July 2014, 05:34 PM
Target Penrith had a few a couple of weeks ago but couldn't say if they still do.
Maybe give them a buzz?

Joshy
29th July 2014, 09:12 PM
Target Penrith had a few a couple of weeks ago but couldn't say if they still do.
Maybe give them a buzz?

By all means try your luck but I got the last one off the shelf two weeks ago.

Raider
29th July 2014, 09:37 PM
I called Target head office and they said that according to their systems no stores had it in stock. I'll just cross my fingers that TRU has the one i spotted on Friday still. Thanks for all the suggestions.

spiderken17
29th July 2014, 09:48 PM
I saw one in TRU Penrith on Saturday Morning.

drifand
30th July 2014, 12:01 PM
My advice is grab it even if is normal price as you may not have a second chance. Get it sorted dude, you don't want regrets over $40 difference of not able to own one.

Raider
3rd August 2014, 04:26 PM
Well I waited and managed to save myself $40. Picked up the last Metroplex at TRU in Miranda. Thanks for all the info guys.

Tfiguy
3rd August 2014, 04:50 PM
If you are still after one, I have Tak/Tom Metroplex for $235