PDA

View Full Version : A TF4 wall mural in your own bedroom anyone?

griffin
2nd May 2014, 10:45 PM
Available from UK ToysRUs, is a wall mural image (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys-products-30/age-of-extinction-wall-mural-179870/) (wallpaper poster) from the TF4 movie, of about 2.5 x 3 metres, costing about 45 pounds.

That'd be a first for Transformers merchandise.

MayzaPrime
3rd May 2014, 11:33 AM
I wish my wife would let me have that on a wall, but I think that I am already pushing the friendship with the transformer stuff that I already have around our home.

Looks good though, maybe I could put it in the garage :p

Bumbleb33
3rd May 2014, 04:56 PM
I wish my wife would let me have that on a wall, but I think that I am already pushing the friendship with the transformer stuff that I already have around our home.

Looks good though, maybe I could put it in the garage :p

Yeah I put it to my missus as well, all I got was a funny look, a head tilt and a prompt walk away. I took it as a no, lol.

Mythirax
3rd May 2014, 05:43 PM
I'd love something like this in Generations or G1 style. I'd cover the whole house in it.

MayzaPrime
3rd May 2014, 07:43 PM
I'd love something like this in Generations or G1 style. I'd cover the whole house in it.

G1 wallpaper :D

That could work

Mythirax
3rd May 2014, 07:47 PM
G1 wallpaper :D

That could work

I think it's time I used my Uncles giant work printers. Time to print out new wall paper :P

Bidoofdude
3rd May 2014, 08:08 PM
Give us a Generations one, even if it's just that battle scene with all the characters in the comic, I'll buy 2.

Sinnertwin
3rd May 2014, 09:03 PM
I think it's time I used my Uncles giant work printers. Time to print out new wall paper :P

Do it! :cool:
While you're at it, how 'bout a ceiling piece with Cybertron in space like the old G1 cartoon scene ;)

Mythirax
3rd May 2014, 09:16 PM
Do it! :cool:
While you're at it, how 'bout a ceiling piece with Cybertron in space like the old G1 cartoon scene ;)

Haha, I'd never fall asleep. I'd just be making explosion and transforming sounds all night.

Caffinetron
4th May 2014, 11:30 PM
Haha, I'd never fall asleep. I'd just be making explosion and transforming sounds all night.

Clap, Clap! Chuckle, Chuckle!

BigTransformerTrev
5th May 2014, 09:17 AM

Might be able to convince my wife to let me wallpaper the TF room we are going to get built with it :)

That would be so very awesome! :D