PDA

View Full Version : Animated Voyager Skywarp pics.

griffin
9th August 2008, 07:34 PM
This recolour of Voyager Starscream has appeared on ebay, and a few pics have been posted to an asian website.

http://pic.tf08.net/content/view/123_58.html

I've always been a fan of Skywarp's colour scheme, so this appeals to me. Just don't like the face though.

Pulse
9th August 2008, 07:41 PM
You reckon the remaining Seeker clones will become voyagers or activators (or even get done at all)?

Zippo
9th August 2008, 09:31 PM
Oh, I do like ..

griffin
9th August 2008, 09:50 PM
I think it will take a BotCon set of exclusives for that to happen, but I think Hasbro will do at least 3 or 4 colour versions of both sizes. All 6 (?) would probably be too many of the one mould to release as regular releases, even over a couple of years. And Hasbro's motto of keeping the line fresh wouldn't have that mould be in the regular line for more than a season/year. It would be relegated to store exclusives after a year, and rarely to store exclusives get new characters, because the stores usually want a sellable, mainstream character.

Golden Phoenix
9th August 2008, 10:08 PM
I think it will take a BotCon set of exclusives for that to happen, but I think Hasbro will do at least 3 or 4 colour versions of both sizes. All 6 (?) would probably be too many of the one mould to release as regular releases, even over a couple of years. And Hasbro's motto of keeping the line fresh wouldn't have that mould be in the regular line for more than a season/year. It would be relegated to store exclusives after a year, and rarely to store exclusives get new characters, because the stores usually want a sellable, mainstream character.

They could do what they did for the Armada Seekers: Have 2 of the same mould and then just retool for the 3rd. That last one could be the female one
They could just do the rest as activators

GoktimusPrime
10th August 2008, 06:12 PM
..I hope this comes out in Activators class too.

kup
10th August 2008, 06:37 PM
..I hope this comes out in Activators class too.

It is, it was news on the American TF sites sometime last week.

I am collecting Activators, I find them more satisfying toys than the larger ones.

Robzy
10th August 2008, 06:48 PM
I think one of this mould is enough for me!

Lord_Zed
13th August 2008, 08:16 PM
Looks cooler than Starscream, but I'm still not convinced.

i_amtrunks
14th August 2008, 09:39 AM
I'd prefer him to be black, and not the dark grey he appears to be to me.

I'll probably skip him and get the activator version (which there had better be one of!).

Pulse
14th August 2008, 10:43 AM
Isn't it strange how T'Cracker is becoming an activator (http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=9887&pic=838120000_653569346234_pkg_.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0) but Skywarp is a voyager?

Would it be too much to ask if they could keep these seeker/clone repaints the same size? I guess it's all about making us buy them all... :rolleyes:

Gutsman Heavy
14th August 2008, 03:48 PM
I'n not getting this mold again, if it was retooled I'd be tempted.

SilverDragon
21st August 2008, 09:43 PM
I already have Animated Starscream, and while I like this colour scheme, as well as the toy, I don't want to buy another one.

autobreadticon
21st August 2008, 09:50 PM
i am kinda annouyed cause i know Hasbro or Takara will release cartoon accurate starscream (pink) along with 3 other potential repaints from the bridge too close episode