PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Heroes Superhero Squad

autobreadticon
11th August 2008, 01:53 PM
Yo thanks to TDD i started to collect Marvel Heroes Superhero Squad , but only X-Men. I started to read into the story and concept of X-Men and the story and social commentary is fascinating.

So to save me hours of searching, what is the current progress of these toys available in AUstralian retails.

I seen the new wave with Juggernaut and one rare one with angel and iceman. Most of these heroes look really good and i ain't an action figure collector.

TheDirtyDigger
11th August 2008, 02:05 PM
Casefresh still has a few sets for $2.50.

thanks to TDD i started to collect Marvel Heroes Superhero Squad

Why thanks to me Bread? I didn't even get to show you all the Superhero Squad we have when you came over.

Paulbot
11th August 2008, 03:55 PM
Series one to four have been released here

Wave 1: Cyclops/Magneto, Colossus/Angel, Wolverine/Sabretooth, (Non X-Men: Hawkeye/Captain America)
Wave 2: (No X-Men: Punisher/Ghost Rider, Daredevil/Elektra, Iron Man/Thor, Hulk/Wasp)
Wave 3: (No X-Men: Mr Fantastic/Super Skrull Invisible Woman/Doctor Doom, Thing/Namor, Human Torch/Silver Surfer)
Wave 4: Phoenix/Wolverine, Beast/Iceman, Nightcrawler/Juggernaut, (Non X-Men: Thing/Mole Man)

The CyclopsWolverine/Giant Sentinel (and Human Torch/Gian Galactus) two packs are available, discounted in Toy Kingdom stores.

I'm hoping the rest of the waves come out here because Rogue/Gambit and Storm/Black Panther are really hard to find online (except at very high prices) and I want them to complete my own Superhero X-Men Squad. I ordered Iceman/Pyro and a four pack with an exclusive Emma Frost from the US.

autobreadticon
11th August 2008, 07:17 PM
TDD i never check out any other toys when i go check out TF toys, i remember all your marvel stuff and looked carefully at the squad heroes, they looked cool :eek:

thanks for the listing Paul!!

TheDirtyDigger
11th August 2008, 08:49 PM
what is up with Psylocke and Cable in relation to the x-men universe?

They are a part of it.

Mmmm Psylocke. had a major x-crush on her in the early nineties.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9113/psylockejpgin5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

autobreadticon
11th August 2008, 10:17 PM
hay i would appreciate if Melbourne People could help report wave 1 toys and The Cyclops/Giant Sentinel in Toy Kingdom. I will buy you icecream if you help :)

Paulbot
11th August 2008, 10:31 PM
Oops sorry it's Wolverine/Sentinel.

STL
11th August 2008, 11:23 PM
Bread I saw the Sentinel sets at Eastland last week I'm pretty sure.

I like these guys but I just can't really afford too many distractions from my main collectin'. (though I have been buying a lot of Lego lately) :o

Pulse
11th August 2008, 11:27 PM
I like these guys but I just can't really afford too many distractions from my main collectin'....

Main Collection... :D Hahaha!

Sssso, When will you be starting with the Machine Men? ;)

TheDirtyDigger
12th August 2008, 07:16 AM
I got a few Machine Men. Cy-kill, Vamp, Zero, couple of others.

Bread, the Sentinel /Wolvie set is on ebay and I think it's around $25 shipped. No time to look atm.

Paulbot
12th August 2008, 09:01 AM
Sentinel/Wolverine is something like $8 if i recall correctly at Toy Kingdom. Much better buy.

TheDirtyDigger
12th August 2008, 04:16 PM
Hmmmmmm yes. Much better buy. I never get to goto or see a Toy Kingdom. If you do happen to peruse one in a store would it be possible for you to grab it for me PB?

iceburn
12th August 2008, 04:26 PM
Sentinel/Wolverine is something like $8 if i recall correctly at Toy Kingdom. Much better buy.

are there still any at Toy Kingdom.
last went..don't think we saw them...

Paulbot
12th August 2008, 04:33 PM
Yes, I've seen them recently, but at the front of the store, not in the action figure line. Wish I'd posted the price when I bought it, I can't recall what it was!

autobreadticon
12th August 2008, 06:46 PM
Thank you Paulbot i got the Wolverine/Senti pack (prefect cause me favourite character , frekin i wanted to splash out for 4 double packs but i must be mindful of my Uni texts i have to get. Damn they are look good but my favourite would have to be Jean Phoniex , great display piece!!!

autobreadticon
21st August 2008, 12:12 PM
Spider five set (the 1 with chrome spiderman ,spiderman in the air spinning a web )
when was this released in Australia?

iceburn
21st August 2008, 12:52 PM
when spiderman 3 movie came out...late 2007/early 2008?

autobreadticon
17th September 2008, 08:32 PM
Hulk -'Brawl that shocked the world 'originally $40,on special at TRU for $30