PDA

View Full Version : Loot Crate

Sharky
6th June 2014, 08:21 AM
I came across this the other day and decided to give it a crack and fatbot is giving it a go too, this months crate appears to be TF related compared to hints on twitter and social media

some novelty items are in them but you dont know what you get untill you open it

for us Aussies its 29.95/mth or cheaper if you use 3 or 6 mth subscriptions

Sharky's Referal (http://mbsy.co/6MD7F)

or the regular site

http://www.lootcrate.com/

use JUNELOOT for a $3 discount

or

use MLC for a 10% discount

Use TRANSFORM for a 10% Discount

looks like a little bit of fun and maybe worth a check out

UltraMarginal
6th June 2014, 08:50 AM
I was considering joining for this month and getting it sent to my hotel at Botcon, but it's about U$20, so for about an extra $8 I make sure it gets to my home and I don't have to lug it all back with me.

I had no idea this was available in Australia until today.

lancalot
7th June 2014, 12:22 PM
so it just random stuff that they give you ?... sound pretty fun.... I might give it a go ..... it like getting birthday present every month....:cool:

yoshi594
7th June 2014, 03:15 PM
rev3 for 20% off. This months theme is transform...I wonder if it'll include good transformers?

yoshi594
7th June 2014, 03:19 PM
This gal has reviewed all the loot crate stuff he's received. http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/category/loot-crate-reviews

CBratron
7th June 2014, 03:29 PM
rev3 for 20% off. This months theme is transform...I wonder if it'll include good transformers?

Doubt it. If reviews of previous crates are any guide, it'll mainly be licensed merchandise. Shirts, stickers, badges, collectible vinyl figures, comic books. etc...

Sinnertwin
7th June 2014, 04:36 PM
i put my friend onto it, he's more into this sort of stuff than i am. Interesting premise though,

lancalot
10th June 2014, 03:17 PM
This month Mega crate will have San Diego comic-con exclusive Metroplex , 8'inch LE loyal subjects Nemesis Prime , Hexbug strandbeast , Wii U and pro controller .... pretty good prize if you win!! lol

UltraMarginal
10th June 2014, 04:56 PM
I've joined for this month, a box full of random Transformers Merch appeals to my nerd. I will probably cancel after this month as I don't have space to regularly pick up that sort of kit as well as transformers. :o

i_amtrunks
10th June 2014, 06:54 PM
I've joined for this month, a box full of random Transformers Merch appeals to my nerd. I will probably cancel after this month as I don't have space to regularly pick up that sort of kit as well as transformers. :o

My thoughts (and actions) exactly!

Sharky
18th June 2014, 10:54 AM
i got my shipping and tracking notification this morning so should arrive in about 10-14 days

only a couple of days left before the transform crate is finished all together

Lootcrate (http://mbsy.co/6MD7F)

:)

fatbot
19th June 2014, 09:07 AM
got mine this morning, no transformers, just licensed stuff & a cool tshirt

lancalot
19th June 2014, 01:43 PM
got my today as well..... got Prowl from my loyal subjects .... galvatron nano bug...MLG sweat band ... Marty Mcprime t-shirt ...and some stickers (autobot logo and MLG)

Krayt
19th June 2014, 01:54 PM
When did you guys get shipping details?

i_amtrunks
19th June 2014, 06:30 PM
Got the shirt, a Gold Jazz loyal subjects and a Lockdown hexbug that looks terrible!

I'll be cancelling my subscription now, unless the next theme relates to The Last Airbender, non bay related TMNT or DBZ... The shirt makes it worthwhile for cost and the surprise is nice but overall it's a bit ... meh.

yoshi594
19th June 2014, 06:41 PM
Got the shirt, a Gold Jazz loyal subjects and a Lockdown hexbug that looks terrible!

I'll be cancelling my subscription now, unless the next theme relates to The Last Airbender, non bay related TMNT or DBZ... The shirt makes it worthwhile for cost and the surprise is nice but overall it's a bit ... meh.

what size is the shirt? do they just send the standard XXL shirt to cater all sizes or can you ask for a smaller size?

lancalot
19th June 2014, 07:18 PM
I got the tracking email on 17th

you got a gold Jazz!!!! :eek: nice

what size is the shirt? do they just send the standard XXL shirt to cater all sizes or can you ask for a smaller size?

they ask for your size when you register ....

Golden Phoenix
19th June 2014, 10:16 PM

I got my shipping notice on the 19th, but it ended up straight in my junk mail. Might want to check that if you haven't already.

Sharky
22nd June 2014, 09:36 PM
mine arrived on friday, i got a lockdown hexbug and a loyal subjects series 2 Dirge....

rest of the stuff is the same as what others got

not bad not sure if it is somethig i would subscibe to on a regular basis but nice getting suprises in the mail