PDA

View Full Version : TF Foc (Fixed)

Ultra Prime
13th June 2014, 08:44 PM
hi all I need to clean up my foc collection. I only have mangus, screamer, and thundercrack.

Jazz
Skywarp
Optimus Prime
Megatron

techx
14th June 2014, 02:10 PM
You are buying or selling?

Bumbleb33
15th June 2014, 11:20 PM
I have a MISB TakTom FOC Skywarp if that appeals or are you chasing the Hasbro one with the comic book?

Pm me if you are interested.

Ultra Prime
17th June 2014, 03:08 PM
You are buying or selling?
im look ing where to buy

Ultra Prime
17th June 2014, 03:09 PM
I have a MISB TakTom FOC Skywarp if that appeals or are you chasing the Hasbro one with the comic book?

Pm me if you are interested.

Yeah sure just send me the price and il look into it

yoshi594
17th June 2014, 04:08 PM
I got FOC Jazz and Optimus and WFC Megatron (I don't think they made a FOC version). PM incoming

Ultra Prime
17th June 2014, 04:20 PM
im look ing where to buy

The
Takara Tomy and how much
thx

Ultra Prime
17th June 2014, 04:21 PM
I got FOC Jazz and Optimus and WFC Megatron (I don't think they made a FOC version). PM incoming

how much for Jazz and Optimus and Megatron altogether

Bumbleb33
17th June 2014, 04:33 PM
Hey Ultra I am unable to PM you as your rank is currently too low. If you contact the site admins they may enable the function for you so we can discuss the finer details. Cost for Skywarp is $35 + shipping btw. Thanks

Ultra Prime
17th June 2014, 05:18 PM
thanks

whats shipping price
email me your email and il give details
xxxx@gmail.com

Ultra Prime
17th June 2014, 05:20 PM
Hey Ultra I am unable to PM you as your rank is currently too low. If you contact the site admins they may enable the function for you so we can discuss the finer details. Cost for Skywarp is $35 + shipping btw. Thanks
do you have Skype if so
Zac Xxxxxxx

Ultra Prime
17th June 2014, 05:47 PM

**I have deleted personal details out. Ultra Prime, I have passed your email address on to Bumbleb33 - please be cautious with what personal info you post publicly - dirge**