PDA

View Full Version : WTB Skywarp

z3r03d
15th June 2014, 01:11 AM
Hi all

I dont know what it is called but I am looking for a Universe? classic? voyager class skywarp.

something that looks like the one below

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm56/gumnuthead/Transformers/Skywarp_zpsf8e8b16e.jpg

Oberon Sexton
15th June 2014, 04:45 PM
the CHUG lines only have deluxe class seekers. So, either a Masterpiece Skywarp, or a TV/Movie version Voyager/Leader, will be that size.

If I'm wrong about this, I'm sure someone will correct me, but yea, pretty sure CHUG only does them in deluxe class.

PS EDIT:
Igear, third party company, have the Seekers coming out in large Voyager size called Con-Air Raptor Squadron. They're smaller than MP and are currently on pre-order with sites like Robot Kingdom for about 110 bux? give or take.

z3r03d
15th June 2014, 05:09 PM
the CHUG lines only have deluxe class seekers. So, either a Masterpiece Skywarp, or a TV/Movie version Voyager/Leader, will be that size.

If I'm wrong about this, I'm sure someone will correct me, but yea, pretty sure CHUG only does them in deluxe class.

PS EDIT:
Igear, third party company, have the Seekers coming out in large Voyager size called Con-Air Raptor Squadron. They're smaller than MP and are currently on pre-order with sites like Robot Kingdom for about 110 bux? give or take.

Thanks. Masterpiece Skywarp is too big for the scale im after (see photo below). I don't have an MP Skywarp but as reference I placed MP Starscream... if that was an MP Skywarp hes too big.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm56/gumnuthead/Transformers/E27F55C1-BC9E-4545-B3FD-60B9175332B1_zpswyvkrym3.jpg

MP (ie-Starscream) is too big for the scale. something that would fit the size lineup below would be nice.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm56/gumnuthead/Transformers/1A002448-958F-44C0-A051-319F8930FB91_zps8ieravu6.jpg

i have the Generation Starscream, Dirge, Thrust and Thundercracker (Thundercracker is still in the box and not on photo).. but i cannot find a Generation type Skywarp. I don't think Generations released a Skywarp (I could be wrong). That igear looks cool but it doesnt look like the G1 cartoon.

Oberon Sexton
15th June 2014, 05:30 PM
Yea, those are the CHUG deluxe class seekers. In the west, Skywarp came in a 2 pack in the 'Classics' line with Ultra Magnus (white Voyager Optimus). Also, in Japan, he comes in a 3 pack with Starscream and Thundercracker under the 'United' line or single carded in the 'Henkei' line.

Those are the ones you'll want to search for. So, Classics, United and Henkei. Heads up, they're a little rare so you're gonna be paying quite a bit for a loose figure.

z3r03d
15th June 2014, 05:55 PM
Yea, those are the CHUG deluxe class seekers. In the west, Skywarp came in a 2 pack in the 'Classics' line with Ultra Magnus (white Voyager Optimus). Also, in Japan, he comes in a 3 pack with Starscream and Thundercracker under the 'United' line or single carded in the 'Henkei' line.

Those are the ones you'll want to search for. So, Classics, United and Henkei. Heads up, they're a little rare so you're gonna be paying quite a bit for a loose figure.

ah.. cool Thanks heaps Oberon Sexton! thanks for the heads up on the price too.. Rare Skywarp :eek:.... thats probably why I couldnt find it at all.

I've seen that 2 pack classic you refer too, its just that the Magnus (white voyager prime) puts me off. Getting a white Magnus for me is a BIG waste of space on my shelf... I love Ultra Magnus but I HATE Magnus in all white (an albino Optimus Prime!).

I'll have to keep searching and if i cant find a skywarp on its own, then i'll have to buy that 2 pack classic and throw white magnus away.

Oberon Sexton
15th June 2014, 06:04 PM
Selling the Ultra Magnus is also an option. A lot of people use it with FansProject City Commander trailer. It's a third Party item that adds armour to it so it looks like real Ultra Magnus, like G1 Magnus.

z3r03d
15th June 2014, 06:30 PM
Selling the Ultra Magnus is also an option. A lot of people use it with FansProject City Commander trailer. It's a third Party item that adds armour to it so it looks like real Ultra Magnus, like G1 Magnus.

Fansproject City Commander Trailer??? makes it look like a real ultra magnus.... hmmm... ok you've got my attention. does it look good? where can i get one of those?

Oberon Sexton
15th June 2014, 06:36 PM
google image 'fansproject city commander' gives you a good idea of what it looks like. As for getting it, these days only "knock off" versions exist, which is strange considering they're third party to begin with. Robot Kingdom have them for $39 USD. I got mine on ebay for roughly $50AUD free postage from China.

The "real" ones go for over 100USD just for the trailer, and they're mostly used.

z3r03d
15th June 2014, 06:42 PM
google image 'fansproject city commander' gives you a good idea of what it looks like. As for getting it, these days only "knock off" versions exist, which is strange considering they're third party to begin with. Robot Kingdom have them for $39 USD. I got mine on ebay for roughly $50AUD free postage from China.

The "real" ones go for over 100USD just for the trailer, and they're mostly used.

cool thanks man! photos looks pretty good. checking out robotkingdom now.

Bumbleb33
15th June 2014, 11:17 PM
Very pricey but ehobbybaseshop has Skywarp and Magnus MISB http://www.ehobbybaseshop.com/?sp=&p=6&cat2=72&cat1=6&cat0=3&id=524&cat1=6&cat0=3&new=&more=&lang=en

If you are looking for an alternative Skywarp to CHUG I have a TakTom MISB F.O.C Skywarp if you are interested. PM me if he holds any appeal.

Trent
16th June 2014, 08:13 AM
Very pricey but ehobbybaseshop has Skywarp and Magnus MISB http://www.ehobbybaseshop.com/?sp=&p=6&cat2=72&cat1=6&cat0=3&id=524&cat1=6&cat0=3&new=&more=&lang=en

If you are looking for an alternative Skywarp to CHUG I have a TakTom MISB F.O.C Skywarp if you are interested. PM me if he holds any appeal.

$250!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You'd have to have rocks in your head to pay that!! I felt ripped of paying $100

I may have a classics Skywarp for sale soon.

z3r03d
16th June 2014, 01:08 PM
$250!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You'd have to have rocks in your head to pay that!! I felt ripped of paying $100

I may have a classics Skywarp for sale soon.

show me photo if you can please.

Sinnertwin
16th June 2014, 02:21 PM

Starscream, Skywarp & Thundercracker are also available in the Legion/Legends Class :)

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/new-image-of-transformers-generations-legends-prowl/19903/

z3r03d
3rd July 2014, 11:39 PM
bump... Im still searching of a skywarp.