PDA

View Full Version : TF PRiD Airachnid

AJ_Prime
24th June 2014, 03:49 PM
My PRiD decepticons missed out on recruiting Airachnid to their ranks when the Prime toys hit the shelves a while ago (on account of her and her clones not making the trip to the West with their buddies).

Is anyone able to assist? I'd be willing to pay about $10-$12 for the figure, MOSC or loose doesn't bother me. As long as it's in very good condition and includes all accessories.

I know it's not the strongest of the PRiD figures, but the decepticons are a bit jealous that the autobots have a ladybot in their ranks and they don't... :D

CBratron
24th June 2014, 04:45 PM
Up until around Easter I would see her pegwarming but I have no idea where all the Prime toys have gone since the movie toys moved in. BBTS has her for $12.74 if you already have a pile of loot building up

Ode to a Grasshopper
24th June 2014, 08:36 PM
I bought one a while back...paid Japanese import prices for the Hasbro version like an idiot, then discovered that not only is it an awful toy but the TT version - which would have been way cheaper for me - can sort-of pull off the insect-leg thing with a spare pair of rotor blades.

So, she's currently relegated to "be-replaced-by-a-cheaper-and-slightly-better-version" with a side order of "take her to school and let the younger kids have fun with her until she dies an undignified death".

I'll (probably) be in Perth early August, if we can sort a meet-up I'll happily pass her your way for $10 instead. If you've got any items for sale/trade then let me know and that might be good too.
Loose complete, I'd say good condition but, well, it's a terrible toy. It is at least undamaged.

AJ_Prime
25th June 2014, 08:45 PM
Thanks Ode, I've PM'd you.

CBratron, thanks for the advice. Sadly I don't have anything else ordered from BBTS at the moment. Still waiting for them to get all those nice Generations legends toys in stock again.