PDA

View Full Version : Perceptor

z3r03d
2nd July 2014, 01:06 AM
hmm... been searching for a while.... whats a good one to get?

Oberon Sexton
2nd July 2014, 02:05 AM
From memory, the best (and possibly only) third party Perceptor is Keith's Fantasy Club (KFC) Mugen Scope. I haven't gotten around to getting one though as I've already got the RTS Perceptor, even though it's not that great of a figure.

1AZRAEL1
2nd July 2014, 05:43 AM
One thing about KFC, the plastic feels fairly cheap compared to other 3rd party stuff. RTS Perceptor is not so bad, just wish his backpack would lock-in better.

CBratron
2nd July 2014, 10:03 AM
I can't recommend Mugen Scope. It's alt modes are rubbish and articulated arm holding the microscope is badly designed. It has the tiniest ball joint on an L-shaped bar I've shown in the photo (Actually the photo shows Mugen Vox, the Soundwave repaint of the mold). The swivel above it is firm enough that pops the ball joint and L-bar is developing stress marks.

In robot mode it looks okay but won't match the aesthetic of anything in your collection.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e175/cbrate/IMAG0007_zps0473af16.jpg

Sinnertwin
2nd July 2014, 12:27 PM
hmm... been searching for a while.... whats a good one to get?

G1 Reissue ;)

liegeprime
2nd July 2014, 06:35 PM
One thing about KFC, the plastic feels fairly cheap compared to other 3rd party stuff. RTS Perceptor is not so bad, just wish his backpack would lock-in better.

+1 , its those damn shoulders that just hangs there as well that bugs me of the figure, but yeah if the backpack locks in place (they should've used a bigger ,better tabbing system) then it's a good enough figure for me.