PDA

View Full Version : Missing Kreo Pieces

Stug
12th July 2014, 08:28 PM
I know others have found missing pieces from their Kreo figures; I'm curious to know if it's the same pieces from the same figures or random.

I bought Series 3 Long Haul early this year when they were released at Big W and found it missing 2 pieces - the doubles of the 1x2 plate and 1x2x1 panel - I circled them in red in the scanned instructions below (look close, the circles are pretty thin). Today I stumbled over more Series 3 figures and bought a replacement Long Haul... I was amazed to find it was missing the exact same 2 pieces!

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg497/Stuggly/OTCA%20Images/Problems/92a88b6a-dcc8-48de-bd64-5e2fb4a35ec5_zps452c5152.jpg (http://s1240.photobucket.com/user/Stuggly/media/OTCA%20Images/Problems/92a88b6a-dcc8-48de-bd64-5e2fb4a35ec5_zps452c5152.jpg.html)

I was wondering what pieces others have found missing and from what figures - is the fact I'm missing the same 2 pieces from the same figure a systematic problem or a random coincidence?

I wrote to Hasbro after the first one - they did respond but said they were unable to assist with missing pieces (and for me to return the item and get a replacement if I wanted it addressed... but of course I'd never seen another one until today so I kept it). I will write again to let them know its happened again! Good thing is that between the 2 figures, I have one complete Long Haul now :p

Lint
12th July 2014, 09:16 PM
I was wondering what pieces others have found missing and from what figures - is the fact I'm missing the same 2 pieces from the same figure a systematic problem or a random coincidence?

Probably a bit of both. You're talking about a company who can't even assemble masterpieces and exclusives properly on occasion. I'd say their quality inspections/standards are definitely lacking.

I acquired just about all of the 'first year' Kreo sets and found all sorts of errors from missing pieces, incorrect pieces substituted in their place, incorrect colours, pieces that could not be pried loose and paint misprints. Thankfully for all their errors I could at least build something that was 'complete' but it's still awful.

Krayt
13th July 2014, 07:54 PM
Where did you find them? I still need the set :-(

BigTransformerTrev
13th July 2014, 08:29 PM
My Seawing was missing his damn sea wings :rolleyes::mad:

Stug
13th July 2014, 08:54 PM
Just found them in the toy section of Coles... let me know if you're still having trouble finding them and want me to try and grab a full set for you.

Sky Shadow
13th July 2014, 09:20 PM
You're really good at drawing circles. :D

GoktimusPrime
13th July 2014, 09:21 PM
My Seawing was missing his damn sea wings :rolleyes::mad:
So is he just "Sea" then? :p

davieanix
13th July 2014, 10:05 PM
I bought 2 Long Hauls with the same problem, but surprisingly that has been the only time I have had missing parts (and I have tried to collect all the Microchanger Decepticons). Although the preview wave Scorponok I first bought had an issue, I couldn't attach the grey barrel pieces to his wrists. Second one though, no problemo!

1AZRAEL1
13th July 2014, 11:06 PM
One of my kreons came with a Star Trek phaser...

Sharky
14th July 2014, 09:20 AM

was that your hot rod with the wrong gun??

The_Damned
14th July 2014, 10:21 AM
does hasbro has do same thing as lego if you are missing a bit?

Stug
14th July 2014, 10:49 AM
does hasbro has do same thing as lego if you are missing a bit?

No. When I wrote after my first Long Haul omission they responded saying they didn't have the systems to ID or the volume to keep spares of individual pieces. Only option was to return it to place of purchase and get a replacement.

BigTransformerTrev
14th July 2014, 01:10 PM
So is he just "Sea" then? :p

Lol - never though of that :D

I KNEW that would be the next crossover! :p

1AZRAEL1
14th July 2014, 02:31 PM
was that your hot rod with the wrong gun??

Yea that was my hot rod figure lol

I KNEW that would be the next crossover! :p

It was only a matter of time :p