PDA

View Full Version : Just when u think it's all f---ing over...

STL
16th August 2008, 12:36 AM
I was just finishin' up dinner tonight and about to head over to Melb Central for a movie when my sister gave me a call. I picked up and asked what she wanted and it was the worst news ever. She told me, out of the f---ing blue, that vacation job applications are due soon and since i'm never at home on the weekends she was wondering if i could find look at it tonight b/c one was due midnight, others are due Sunday and so and so.

it's like i have a f---ing choice and personally its not helping her out that angers me it's the fact that its such f---ing late notice. My other mates have been hounding me for help and I've been happy enough b/c they gave me advance notice fit it into my schedule, came to me. AND they didn't ask me to look over every single thing they wrote.

Instead my little freakin' twerp of a sister wants me to do it tonight! Freakin' tonight. And here i am writing and reading vacation applications again. Way back in May, I figured it was all f---ing over! No more of this application writing crap to these employees who care so much about "diverse, richly experienced, highly motivated" students. It's SO draining not to mention god damn pretentious!!!

Family can't live with 'em, can't live w/out 'em...

iceburn
16th August 2008, 12:41 AM
*hehe* why do you think i come over to Australia...

STL
16th August 2008, 12:43 AM
*hehe* why do you think i come over to Australia...

So they can't bug you about your Transformer collection? :p

iceburn
16th August 2008, 12:49 AM
one of the reasons... :P
other is family "politics"

STL
16th August 2008, 12:56 AM
one of the reasons... :P
other is family "politics"

Oh man, I'm sure we could trade war stories about that one. The whole reason for my fall from grace was family politics.

To Punish & Enslave
16th August 2008, 01:02 AM
Ahhh nothen like a good old fashion online Dummy spit. I hope she doesn’t read this forum lol. It shows you have a good heart if you are up doing it for her anyways STL.:rolleyes:

Robzy
16th August 2008, 01:57 AM
Awwww... you big softie STL! ;) :D

Fungal Infection
16th August 2008, 09:15 AM
You can choose your friends but you cant choose your family. :p

sifun
16th August 2008, 11:13 AM
sounds like a pain. siblings always do this

autobreadticon
16th August 2008, 11:36 AM
cherish your family always

Pulse
16th August 2008, 01:03 PM
Maybe you can trade her in for a translucent Fort Max? ;) :D

MV75
16th August 2008, 02:36 PM
What the hell are you babbling about? This makes as much sense as a box of tampons in a mens club.

Saintly
18th August 2008, 12:19 PM
one of the many reasons I moved away to Sydney :P

TheDirtyDigger
18th August 2008, 12:29 PM
one of the many reasons I moved away to Sydney :P

What was?:confused:

Saintly
18th August 2008, 12:36 PM
the family