PDA

View Full Version : Places in Queensland to buy Transformers

TF76
15th January 2008, 02:32 PM
I'll be in Queensland for the next week, If I get time I'd like to go Transformer shopping.

Is there any shops worth checking out. Thank you.

TheDirtyDigger
15th January 2008, 02:51 PM
Benben is the Tf master of S.E. QLD.

Throw him a PM.

benben2142
15th January 2008, 03:02 PM
That's right, if you'd like tf and your in the Gold Coast, then go check out titan's tower down at Southport or maybe Pacific Fair and Helansvale Westflied. The man at Titan's tower knows me so he may give you a discount if you buy a bunch of things.

Saintly
15th January 2008, 03:09 PM
The man at Titan's tower knows me so he may give you a discount if you buy a bunch of things.

'cause benben is da man! :confused::rolleyes:;)

cygnus
15th January 2008, 03:16 PM
just wondering which part of QLD u r going to?
For Brisbane, I just normally check up those Toyworld stores..
If u r after something special, u may try a US comic store in the city too, but its quite expensive for those takara things.

or else just normal place like target, big w, k-mart, myers and DJ ..

jaydisc
15th January 2008, 03:49 PM
QLD's a pretty big state

benben2142
15th January 2008, 04:30 PM
Also, (Note: don’t go to Brisbane because when I went to China Town a while back, they charged me $8 for parking and the car parks smells like pee and there elevators are all dirty so the place is bad. Also there house and things are really really bad awful but stores there are still quite nice, they are normal stocked up on transformers but I don’t live there.

kup
15th January 2008, 05:26 PM
Also, (Note: don?t go to Brisbane because when I went to China Town a while back, they charged me $8 for parking and the car parks smells like pee and there elevators are all dirty so the place is bad. Also there house and things are really really bad awful but stores there are still quite nice, they are normal stocked up on transformers but I don?t live there.

What the Hell are you doing driving at the age of 12!!
________
DEEPTHROAT (http://www.fucktube.com/)

TF76
15th January 2008, 05:27 PM
Thanks everyone sorry I should given more info.

I will be in the Gold Coast, so thank for the tip Benben. I’ll be using public transport. I better do some more research tonight.

Thanks.

benben2142
16th January 2008, 12:53 AM
Awesome Man, I may see you around because I head of to Titan’s tower a lot a buy a loot of stuff there.

Soundwarp
16th January 2008, 09:27 AM
That's right, if you'd like tf and your in the Gold Coast, then go check out titan's tower down at Southport or maybe Pacific Fair and Helansvale Westflied. The man at Titan's tower knows me so he may give you a discount if you buy a bunch of things.

What do they have at Titans tower?

griffin
18th January 2008, 03:38 AM
Ever since the Pippins toy store in Brisbane closed, there really isn't anywhere I know of anymore that sells stuff in an actual store (thanks to that blasted ebay). About ten years ago we had a few different stores that sold old toys, like Transformers, but now, nothing. That one on the Gold Coast Benben has mentioned a few times sounds interesting, but too far for me to just go all the way there and check out (I don't like driving).

If you need the location:
Titans Tower
Shop G033/ 1 Young St Southport 4215
(07) 5531 2144
It's pretty much near the corner of Nerang and Scarborough streets. I think it is actually just outside the Southport shopping centre.
Type in that address at http://www.whereis.com/whereis/home.do for directions from where ever you are staying at the Gold Coast.

Soundwarp
18th January 2008, 05:48 AM
Well i do like driving so maybe we can go down some time :D

dirge
18th January 2008, 09:23 PM
Pick me up on the way, Soundwarp? (:

Borgeman
18th January 2008, 10:26 PM
Pick me up on the way, Soundwarp? (:

well, if you go get him, then its only fair you come get me too :P

George

dirge
18th January 2008, 10:33 PM
That sounds fair, George - but I think we should chip in $5 each for petrol.

roller
18th January 2008, 11:08 PM
how is benben 12 years of age?!

Borgeman
18th January 2008, 11:41 PM
That sounds fair, George - but I think we should chip in $5 each for petrol.

yeah that should be about right, but i expect door to door service if i throw in that cash....

George