PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro Australia Movie Premium Update

jaydisc
18th August 2008, 02:38 PM
Since Movie Premium Deluxes started showing up at TRUs, I've written Hasbro to get a Premium update. Unfortunately, their response greatly contradicts earlier correspondence that 1orion2many and I had received from them in the past. Here is my email with their responses in blue:

Hello Hasbro Australia,

A while ago, I wrote you inquiring as to the expected local availability of the Movie Premium Series. You responded stating that you had only confirmed Leader Class up until that point. Some friends have noticed some of the Deluxe class figures appearing in stores, so I was wondering if there was any expected update regarding these PREMIUM figures?

Leader Class:
Optimus Prime
Megatron

Leader Class are not coming to Australia

Voyager Class:
Ironhide
Blackour

No word on this one.

Voyager Class (w/Metallic Finish):
Megatron
Autobot Ratchet

This assortment for Voyager is going to www.Casefresh.com.au
and the independent stores: Toyworld etc.

Deluxe Class:
Jazz
Bumblebee Concept Camaro
Barricade

This assortment for deluxe is going to www.Casefresh.com.au
and the independent stores: Toyworld etc.

Thank you very much,

Jay

Previously, Hasbro told 1Orion2Many (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=719) that BigW would have the Metallic Finish figures. Another time, Hasbro told me (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=1242) they were only expecting Leader class, and Deluxes have been spotted at TRU.

Is Hasbro Customer Service's information as reliable as their paint applications?

Kyle
18th August 2008, 02:56 PM
Very disappointing...

iceburn
18th August 2008, 03:07 PM
how can the premium voyagers and deluxes be going to CaseFresh when your webpage for Transformers toys doesn't even include the Movie link? i call that a bluff

JuzMel
18th August 2008, 03:23 PM
Hmm if premium deluxes have really hit the shelves at TRU, then they must be flying off rather quickly as well. Just went to check TRU twice last week and there were no sight of premuims at all. :( I would like to see Deep Desert Brawl too, unless that's a U.S release only.

Demonac
18th August 2008, 03:52 PM
Deluxe Premiums are definitely at TRU.
I've seen Barricade, Jazz & B.Bee there.

FFN
19th August 2008, 10:42 PM
Hasbro says alot of things. This is one of the cases where their right hand doesn't know what their left hand is doing. I've seen the Premium Deluxes at TRU as well.

Also, I'm not sure if Case Fresh is 'EXCLUSIVE' anything. From what I've been told, Case Fresh is way too small a dealer for Hasbro to directly supply with any mainline product line exclusively. If Case Fresh claims exclusivity for something, they probably just ordered from Hong Kong like every other online retailer, and just recieved endorsement from Hasbro AU.

llamatron
20th August 2008, 09:01 AM
What's going on with Casefresh... they haven't updated their Animated or Universe sections yet.. Seriously guys, get with it.

Pulse
20th August 2008, 10:01 AM
Simple - Casefresh don't give a sh#t about TFs anymore...

i_amtrunks
20th August 2008, 10:05 AM
What's going on with Casefresh... they haven't updated their Animated or Universe sections yet.. Seriously guys, get with it.

I still don't think they are going to carry those two lines, they didnt run with Cybertron either, even though they had the line logo up for months. I think the Energon series hurt them, seeing as how they had to reduce prices to nothing to get rid of the stock.

Tropisetron
20th August 2008, 10:31 AM
Casefresh replied and this is what they say:

"Our Transformers section is due to be updated in the next fortnight. Our
focus as far as Hasbro product goes will be the new Universe Classics lines.

Regards,
................... "