PDA

View Full Version : G1 Micron Legends?

STL
19th August 2008, 12:35 AM
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/TF/event/event.html

They look good but I have no idea what the page is saying. Tetsu? Gok?

griffin
19th August 2008, 04:28 AM
According to this article at tfw2005
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/generation-1-1/new-takara-generation-1-pvc-and-micron-coffee-promotion-165604/
it is a TFs/Coffe promotion.

...with cans of the Japanese coffee brand Boss Coffee. The colored PVCs, which include such favorites as Optimus Prime, Megatron, Astrotrain, Soundwave and Bumblebee, will be available with a purchase of an individual can of coffee. Metallic versions of Optimus, Megatron and Starscream, along with redecos of the Cybertron Giant Planet Minicon Team's Deep Dive and Longarm will be available with the purchase of a two can pack.

Pulse
19th August 2008, 10:36 AM
But if the coffee sucks, will people still come back for the TFs? :D

GoktimusPrime
19th August 2008, 11:08 AM
I don't think BOSS coffee is that bad... what gets me is buying hot coffee sold in aluminium cans - aluminium conducts heat and they're damn HOT to hold! So I don't remember if the coffee tasted any good or not because:
a/ I was too distracted by the burning sensation on my hands.
b/ I dislike coffee in general. :p

roller
19th August 2008, 11:26 AM
Coffee and Transformers

2 of my fave things :)

Tetsuwan Convoy
19th August 2008, 10:08 PM
I don't think BOSS coffee is that bad... what gets me is buying hot coffee sold in aluminium cans - aluminium conducts heat and they're damn HOT to hold! So I don't remember if the coffee tasted any good or not because:
a/ I was too distracted by the burning sensation on my hands.
b/ I dislike coffee in general. :p

Tastes like a masters milk coffee, but much sweeter I thought. Don't like it much myself. I did "enjoy" a coffee called a "Deepresso." Which for some reason kept me up all night. I think the enjoyment was more from the name than the taste of the coffee. Aluminium cans are good when its freezing cold and you forgot your tebukuro (gloves). Plus you can chuck them in pockets too!

STL
19th August 2008, 10:41 PM
So, anyone want to buy me long distance coffee? Pwease?