PDA

View Full Version : Anime-Export (Japan) feedback

yoshi594
22nd August 2014, 06:30 PM
Have these guys gone from legit to bogus?

I've had one successful order from them. Last year they used to reply my emails, now they seem to be ignoring me. Emailed them a couple of months ago, a week ago, and just today. Used both my hotmail and gmail accounts and nothing.

Have they responded to anyone this year?

UltraMarginal
23rd August 2014, 11:08 PM
I've never had a significant issue from them, I only recently had a bungch of movie figures delivered by the. no issues.

They did have a sign up on their page recently about being closed for a few days over a holiday period.

I don't generally have a need to email them So I can't help you there.

Tober
24th August 2014, 12:08 AM
Have these guys gone from legit to bogus?

I've had one successful order from them. Last year they used to reply my emails, now they seem to be ignoring me. Emailed them a couple of months ago, a week ago, and just today. Used both my hotmail and gmail accounts and nothing.

Have they responded to anyone this year?

Good luck getting a response out of them if you have a problem. I did, they ignored me, I opened a chargeback dispute and they contacted me after PayPal contacted them. That was at the beginning of the year.

Lint
24th August 2014, 10:33 AM
I don't generally have a need to email them So I can't help you there.

Primus help you if you do. Their obligation to you as a customer seems to end the moment you recieve their package. they send their package out to you.

yoshi594
24th August 2014, 06:06 PM
Good luck getting a response out of them if you have a problem. I did, they ignored me, I opened a chargeback dispute and they contacted me after PayPal contacted them. That was at the beginning of the year.

is there a time limit for charge backs? I might have to go down this path. The oban holiday finished on the 17th (monday) so they've got no excuses.

Tober
24th August 2014, 08:43 PM
is there a time limit for charge backs? I might have to go down this path. The oban holiday finished on the 17th (monday) so they've got no excuses.

Yes, but it varies from bank to bank. It's usually 6 months. And that's if you paid with a credit card. I'm not sure how a debit or bank transfer through PayPal works...

How did you pay (Paypal with credit card or other) and what is the problem (damaged, lost or wrong item)?

I ordered two sets of Valkyrie parts but they only sent one. After sending them two notices; one through their email and another through their website contact page, I took a photo of the box and contents, and along with all the purchase and shipping information, printed them out and went to the bank to start a seller dispute. The purchase confirmation emails, PayPal invoice, and screen cap of the order history page showed I paid for two items, the shipping receipt showed they only packed one. The bank staff took copies of all of that and started the process. A week later I received a letter asking for additional information including all communications with AE, so I sent a copy of the second email in which I stated that if they did not reply in three days I would begin the chargeback procedure. I didn't have any communication with AE to send so I wrote out a letter explaining that.

It was a pain in the exhaust and it took a couple of weeks. I then received the apology email from AE saying that the emails were filtered. I guess they filter out any emails containing the words: problem, lost, damaged, missing...

yoshi594
28th August 2014, 06:05 PM
Yes, but it varies from bank to bank. It's usually 6 months. And that's if you paid with a credit card. I'm not sure how a debit or bank transfer through PayPal works...

How did you pay (Paypal with credit card or other) and what is the problem (damaged, lost or wrong item)?

I ordered two sets of Valkyrie parts but they only sent one. After sending them two notices; one through their email and another through their website contact page, I took a photo of the box and contents, and along with all the purchase and shipping information, printed them out and went to the bank to start a seller dispute. The purchase confirmation emails, PayPal invoice, and screen cap of the order history page showed I paid for two items, the shipping receipt showed they only packed one. The bank staff took copies of all of that and started the process. A week later I received a letter asking for additional information including all communications with AE, so I sent a copy of the second email in which I stated that if they did not reply in three days I would begin the chargeback procedure. I didn't have any communication with AE to send so I wrote out a letter explaining that.

It was a pain in the exhaust and it took a couple of weeks. I then received the apology email from AE saying that the emails were filtered. I guess they filter out any emails containing the words: problem, lost, damaged, missing...

I paid with paypal (Credit card) and have some items that I paid shipping for that have yet to be SHIPPED to me. I've been sending them emails from when they last replied me and also through their site using 2 different emails.

They better reply soon otherwise i'm gonna have to go with the charge back option and blacklist them forever.

Deonasis
29th August 2014, 08:35 AM

It was a pain in the exhaust and it took a couple of weeks. I then received the apology email from AE saying that the emails were filtered. I guess they filter out any emails containing the words: problem, lost, damaged, missing...Thanks for spelling out all the steps (not that i have an issue with AE atm). Much better info than just "do a chargeback through you cc company." :thumbsup

jazzcomp
2nd September 2014, 12:26 AM
I put in a pre-order but I haven't paid it due to paypal issues. Does that mean my order is reserved? Or can my pre-order be cancelled by AnimeExport or me?

Tober
2nd September 2014, 01:19 AM
I put in a pre-order but I haven't paid it due to paypal issues. Does that mean my order is reserved? Or can my pre-order be cancelled by AnimeExport or me?

Check your AE account page. It used to be that you had 24 hours to pay, I think...

jazzcomp
2nd September 2014, 08:42 AM
Thanks, Tober! -

Unpaid orders are not valid until paid in full in the next 48 hours.
If left unpaid the system will cancel the order automatically in 48 hours from the order.
I'm not sure about this statement about quantities/reservation. Let's say there are 100 available, I ordered but haven't paid yet. Does that mean that only 99 are left for pre-ordering for others and it's reserved for the next 48 hours for me? Or that it's not considered an order yet since I haven't paid?

Anyway, just paid :D Hopefully, I'll get it in January.

k.wong23
13th October 2014, 08:20 PM
Have tried contacting these guys twice and still no response..been about 3 weeks+

Just trying to cancel 1 pre-order MP - Exhaust and they won't respond!

Want to keep my Starsaber pre order though.

Megatran
13th October 2014, 09:09 PM
Yep, A-E is bloody hopeless on this matter. I too preordered both items from them. Will be putting both on my Sales thread as soon as they become available. Let the Masterpiece cleansing continue ......:o

primetime
14th October 2014, 12:12 AM
Guys, I think I already posted about AE here but DO NOT DEAL with them.

Long story short - they NEVER answered any more of my e-mails after they mixed up an order - basically sent me the wrong item.

They never sent the correct item - I offered to take the wrong item AND pay for the right one even.

Never sent me part replacement for Fort Max.

ZERO comms afterwards, they claim they had e-mail server problems - but a year plus of e-mail problems I don't think so.

To their credit they sent me a Takara Metroplex for all the problems and that was the last I ever heard from them!

drifand
14th October 2014, 11:04 AM
Sounds good for me.

I ordered unicorn gundam pg from them. They are dead cheapest from anywhere. Will let you guys know how it turns out.

I have held back using AE as they mostly ship ems thus my decision to use them was never first in my list as they usually have the cheapest transformers available. Good for people who buy in bulk and share cost of ems shipping.

This is my first order with them.

Lint
14th October 2014, 12:33 PM
Sounds good for me.

I ordered unicorn gundam pg from them. They are dead cheapest from anywhere. Will let you guys know how it turns out.

I have held back using AE as they mostly ship ems thus my decision to use them was never first in my list as they usually have the cheapest transformers available. Good for people who buy in bulk and share cost of ems shipping.

This is my first order with them.

Anime-Export are fantastic until something goes wrong. As Primetime said they have almost zero commitment to properly handling customer complaints and they have simply ignored the issue regarding my missassembled Fort Max from over a year ago now.

primetime
14th October 2014, 06:06 PM
You can try this fun experiment with AE's "e-mail problems". Use their web contact form to ask let's say about an upcoming pre-order but use an e-mail that you have not used to contact AE before.

VOILA! all of a sudden they contact you within a day with your enquiry. So there is no problem whatsoever, they just choose to ignore customers as they feel like it.

As an aside - I did manage to call their office in Japan one day to chase up the compensation Takara Metroplex - I believe this maybe why I got the stuff otherwise ZERO zip nada.

drifand
17th October 2014, 11:27 AM
Warning taken, thanks. I have ordered over$100 worth for December pre-order. Hopefully no stuff up. I have been holding back on AE for a long time.

VGMStudios
17th October 2014, 11:47 AM
Never ever had issues with AE. I really like how they hold figures after you pay for them until you are ready to ship out. I had a couple figures on hold for 4 months. Then shipped them out. Got them in a week.
It's to bad you guys are having issues. I've been able to cancel before with them so I'm not sure what the issue is in your case. Hope it gets sorted out.
apart from amiami and hlj they are my first to go place.

drifand
20th October 2014, 01:11 PM
I have gone Nippon yasan lately, they have a good system where you can pay later, cheapest shipping of all the Japanese stores, point award system just introduced, and they do reply to your emails under launching a ticket.

Granted they can do better but for tamashii web only AE and Nippon yasan are the top choices. In which I go for ny first.

yoshi594
21st October 2014, 05:47 PM
just called them and the lady tried to tell me this phone number is different to anime-export.

Boris Suban
Web Operations Manager
Anime Export Co. Ltd.
2-1-32-505 Kuramae Taito-Ku
Postal Code 111-0051
Tokyo Japan
Tel. +81-3-5856-5535
Fax. +81-3-3865-8234

She then gave me this number which correlates with
https://whoisology.com/archive_6/anime-export.com

+810358092419. But it doesn't work!

Anime-export is the worst! nippon-yasan is waaaay better.

k.wong23
8th November 2014, 12:24 AM
Seriously ridiculous. Going to dispute with my credit card provider for money back. Hopefully not too late as the order was back in September 5th.

primetime
25th November 2014, 05:22 PM
just called them and the lady tried to tell me this phone number is different to anime-export.

I think I did get a Japanese lady saying that the number has changed - she spoke only Japanese but I managed to fangle my way through it and managed to get a number that did connect me to AE in the end.

For those of you who still has orders with AE: finalise them and hope you can get your orders delivered once it does - deal with other on-line retailers - there are definitely better alternatives out there!.

drifand
26th November 2014, 12:44 PM
Like said no can do for me, bandai tamashii exclusive are limited to AE and ny. If ny is sold out, I have no choice.

yoshi594
8th December 2014, 06:53 PM
anime export finally shipped out my items without replying my other emails lol! gonna see how this pans out...

drifand
15th December 2014, 11:06 AM
AE just gave an invoice for shipping and I paid.
Now see how reliable they are.

UltraMarginal
15th December 2014, 12:09 PM
I got my shipment in good time, well packed. MP BB, Gokin Alpha Trion and AD-31 Optimus prime

yoshi594
24th December 2014, 07:12 AM
well i finally got all my items...albeit being very late but still got them! they still didn't answer my emails but i guess they are still true to their orders.

Ultra Mackness
24th December 2014, 03:40 PM
This thread is not inspiring me with confidence. I've pre-ordered MP Ultra Magnus from them - I'm really hoping they do the right thing!

Perceptor
24th December 2014, 04:31 PM
I ordered masterpiece wheeljack from them, it came in roughly around the time everyone else was getting them no problems at all

drifand
24th December 2014, 04:37 PM
This thread is not inspiring me with confidence. I've pre-ordered MP Ultra Magnus from them - I'm really hoping they do the right thing!

My impression is that if you place an order as how many, stick to it!
People who tried to alter their orders are the ones suffering.

Obviously the communication should be better.

Megatran
27th December 2014, 01:24 PM
These bozos are closed for the holiday season, re-open on 4th January. Which means these guys will probably be last to ship Masterpiece Ultra Magnus. (first world problems).

drifand
28th December 2014, 03:53 PM
To be fair, it is one of their most important holidays of the year.

I am not getting a response from American sites as well.

WeallscreamforStarscream
28th December 2014, 04:20 PM
I paid 12600 yen mid May for MP-22 pre order. Should we all be waiting till they come back from holiday?

It's the first time i order from them.

drifand
28th December 2014, 04:51 PM
I paid 12600 yen mid May for MP-22 pre order. Should we all be waiting till they come back from holiday?

It's the first time i order from them.

I have to say it's not about you. No offence here, I do know it's your money.
I was prepared for this delay even with hlj and all other jp stores in general.

In other words this is a down point of AE having you to pay in advance.

WeallscreamforStarscream
28th December 2014, 05:31 PM
oh dont get me wrong.. im not upset. i can wait for them to come back from holiday and then talk to them.

I'm not sure if i'm missing something here.. why is everyone all worked up?

drifand
28th December 2014, 05:49 PM
Nah.... Not worked up. I should try and phrase it better.

But yes it's one of AE down points having to pay in advance.
I also bought from them once so far.

The comments here do worry.

Any jp store that manage to ship Magnus was lucky.

Megatran
5th January 2015, 08:35 PM
Has anyone received the shipping payment email for MP Ultra Magnus from these guys?

WeallscreamforStarscream
6th January 2015, 09:00 AM
Yeah i got my email last week on the 2nd. I think i posted up on another thread

UltraMarginal
6th January 2015, 09:46 AM
My Magnus is in stock but I'm waiting to ship him with Exhaust.

drifand
6th January 2015, 09:50 AM
I am still waiting on my Gundam stuff to arrive.

Megatran
6th January 2015, 10:14 AM
My Magnus is in stock but I'm waiting to ship him with Exhaust.
I didn't realise Anime-Export had a POL / Private Warehouse option. Learnt something new.

UltraMarginal
6th January 2015, 04:47 PM
I didn't realise Anime-Export had a POL / Private Warehouse option. Learnt something new.

Once stuff comes in stock you are notified that it's ready to ship, but I think they will hold items for a couple months at least and if you have multiple items that are available to ship you can pick and choose what you want to ship and then they will send you a shipping invoice within a day or two. they are usually pretty quick and reasonably priced.

drifand
7th January 2015, 10:10 AM
Once stuff comes in stock you are notified that it's ready to ship, but I think they will hold items for a couple months at least and if you have multiple items that are available to ship you can pick and choose what you want to ship and then they will send you a shipping invoice within a day or two. they are usually pretty quick and reasonably priced.

Thats the plus side of AE, its similiar to a pile of loot (bbts) or Warehouse HLJ, however the difference is you must pay for your pre-orders once you order. The shipping charges are seperate.

NY seems to be the only one that allows you to pay anytime before the pre-order items arrives. But they dont hold the items. :(

kaiden
7th January 2015, 10:17 PM
4700yen for shipping? So the whole box weighs 2.5kgs with just UM? damn...

Can anyone confirm this was the actual weight when UM arrived?

drifand
7th January 2015, 10:29 PM
4700yen for shipping? So the whole box weighs 2.5kgs with just UM? damn...

Can anyone confirm this was the actual weight when UM arrived?

If is ems, it should be near there to be honest a little less as I paid less for shipping two um using sal.

kaiden
7th January 2015, 11:13 PM
okay, there was no sal option. i know UM weighs almost 1kg by himself from that TT twitter pic, but yeah... the shipping seems really high.

tootz_05
9th January 2015, 11:14 AM
Freakin stoked! Just recieved my UM from A&E! postage was ridiculously pretty quick! first time buyer from them BUT def wont be my last!

drifand
9th January 2015, 05:05 PM
Still waiting on my gundams, a bit disappointing is quite long.

Ultra Mackness
9th January 2015, 08:16 PM
Got my shipping notice today from AE, I'll be curious to see how long it takes for UM to arrive.

Just a question, I have an EMS tracking number, but this is the first time I've ordered from a Japanese source. Does anyone know what postal website I would go to to track the package?

Megatran
9th January 2015, 09:04 PM
Got my shipping notice today from AE, I'll be curious to see how long it takes for UM to arrive.

Just a question, I have an EMS tracking number, but this is the first time I've ordered from a Japanese source. Does anyone know what postal website I would go to to track the package?
Log into your AE account. Select the shipped order. Click on the shipping tracking number. A window will pop up showing the shipment tracking history / status.

Or use this webpage:
http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/ems/delivery/index_en.html

UltraMarginal
9th January 2015, 09:35 PM
the problem is the tracking stops once it leaves Japan, at least it has for me in the past. the number never seems to work on the Auspost website.

Holdobot
10th January 2015, 02:44 PM
the problem is the tracking stops once it leaves Japan, at least it has for me in the past. the number never seems to work on the Auspost website.

My tracking number seems to work in the Auspost tracking. At moment my MP-22 is at a distribution center in QLD hopefully arriving Monday fingers crossed.

UltraMarginal
10th January 2015, 03:20 PM
My tracking number seems to work in the Auspost tracking. At moment my MP-22 is at a distribution center in QLD hopefully arriving Monday fingers crossed.

Nice.
They have the mp 10 reissue and g2bb up now for preorder as well

Cleon
10th January 2015, 05:09 PM
Just preordered g2bb, PayPal conversion rates are a rip off!

Holdobot
10th January 2015, 07:01 PM
Nice.
They have the mp 10 reissue and g2bb up now for preorder as well

Didn't see that before wow $33 US was not interested before, but now I will definitely have to consider g2bb.

drifand
10th January 2015, 08:12 PM
I agree Paypal is a rip off. I goto XE.com and they show 1AU =97.000 and Paypal charges 93.3 as exchange.

We are responsible for this though, too many scared jokers think Paypal is safe and insisted. hence here we are.

My Gundam is at processing, hopefully next week.

Megatran
11th January 2015, 02:55 PM
Hey UM, Japan Post Tracking website is showing my parcel located in Melbourne (VIC).

UltraMarginal
11th January 2015, 03:36 PM

Hey UM, Japan Post Tracking website is showing my parcel located in Melbourne (VIC).

I will have to make sure I have a better crack at looking it up next time, I suppose it usually turns up so fast after leaving japan that I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it.

Just preordered g2bb, PayPal conversion rates are a rip off!
That is a grand understatement:(
I always get them to charge me at the currency I'm buying from so my card or bank does the conversion, it's always a better rate then. It's not always easy to spot but when you're in Paypal completing the transaction you should be able to specify the currency as options allowed by the seller as opposed to AU$

Cleon
11th January 2015, 06:07 PM
I always get them to charge me at the currency I'm buying from so my card or bank does the conversion, it's always a better rate then. It's not always easy to spot but when you're in Paypal completing the transaction you should be able to specify the currency as options allowed by the seller as opposed to AU$

Good tip! I'll keep that in mind in the future!

Ah well, the difference between PayPal (93) and my 28 degrees card (approx 97) on bb was not huge, so I was happy to take the hit. Won't in the future though.

millhouse
11th January 2015, 07:03 PM

Ah well, the difference between PayPal (93) and my 28 degrees card (approx 97) on bb was not huge, so I was happy to take the hit. Won't in the future though.

Isn't 28 Degrees fee-free? If so, use that instead of PayPal.

Cleon
11th January 2015, 08:42 PM
Isn't 28 Degrees fee-free? If so, use that instead of PayPal.

Yeah it is, but this was my first A-E purchase and I've heard so so things about them (not about client info, but like customer service and what not). Post cc fraud incident, I'm sceptical about every new place now..

drifand
11th January 2015, 10:08 PM
When you are in PayPal I thought the default is showing yen and then a convert to Aust . Didn't think it make any difference.

UltraMarginal
12th January 2015, 02:14 PM

that's 4c for every dollar, which is a better saving than 4c a litre. and if you add that up over a few orders including shipping it's more than enough to cover the cost of an extra toy or two.

I have my card registered with paypal, that way it's still a secured transaction through paypal, and my card but making the charge in Yen or whatever the companies currency is saves the difference in paypals exchange rate which is never as good as a banks.

Megatran
12th January 2015, 06:52 PM
Argh! One of the MP Magnus has the tape seal broken. :mad: And it was case fresh as well.

These were pre-ordered for members. :(

drifand
12th January 2015, 08:11 PM
Mine was as well and I think some have minor dents.

The_Damned
12th January 2015, 08:42 PM
mine was all good

drifand
18th January 2015, 05:31 PM
Golly crap heck, what in the world is THIS MEANS!!!

01/07/2015 09:20

Processing at delivery Post Office

Scheduled delivery date:

AUMXBT

AUSTRALIA

I been waiting since last week damn it! Come on! is already the 18th and thats the 7th? What gives?

Holdobot
18th January 2015, 06:00 PM

Scheduled delivery date:

AUMXBT

AUSTRALIA

I been waiting since last week damn it! Come on! is already the 18th and thats the 7th? What gives?

Was that from the Japan end? As soon as mine showed as arrived in Sydney I used the same tracking number on the Auspost tracking and was kept upto date that way. Hope this helps :)

drifand
18th January 2015, 06:06 PM
Was that from the Japan end? As soon as mine showed as arrived in Sydney I used the same tracking number on the Auspost tracking and was kept upto date that way. Hope this helps :)

I tried using that tracking number on Austpost it doesn't give anything, just says not trackable...

Tober
18th January 2015, 07:16 PM

Scheduled delivery date:

AUMXBT

AUSTRALIA

Could mean it's at the post office awaiting pick-up because the twits didn't bother to leave you a card. That's what happened with nearly all of my deliveries over the New Year period. :mad:

Phone Aust Post with the EMS number and ask.

drifand
18th January 2015, 07:32 PM
Could mean it's at the post office awaiting pick-up because the twits didn't bother to leave you a card. That's what happened with nearly all of my deliveries over the New Year period. :mad:

Phone Aust Post with the EMS number and ask.

I already phone Aust Post, means that joker didn't bother to check and ask.
Its a parcel locker, I get it...my Gundam pg doesn't fit, but the proceedure is to sms or email me to go to the collection point, which none of these has happened.

I am going to just go there tomorrow and ask. Kind of disappointed with this, might just stick back to my home address if this is going to be the case.

Holdobot
18th January 2015, 09:46 PM
I tried using that tracking number on Austpost it doesn't give anything, just says not trackable...

Someone else mentioned the same problem, mine was able to be tracked the whole time. Hope you get him in your hands soon :)

drifand
19th January 2015, 11:11 AM
Tober was spot on, called today, after 12 mins wait got the help service and found the item sitting in the sender return area. Quite pissed actually, the help person couldn't explain why I was not contacted.

I think I am going to stop using their locker and collection service.

drifand
19th January 2015, 06:18 PM
got it sorted, gotten my bloody Gundam PG today. They couldn't explain what happen. I am considering not to use my parcel locker anymore, feels unreliable after two incidents.

VGMStudios
20th January 2015, 01:52 AM
Yeah i got my email last week on the 2nd. I think i posted up on another thread

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
You ACTUALLY got a reply?

Ive been tiring to get them to reply to some concerns that I have.
How on earth did you get them to reply??

jazzcomp
17th February 2015, 06:03 PM
Weird - explanation on double tape :confused:

We never open new items, we only open special items (if used) to show to customers everything inside is fine. It may happen to have double tape on some batches, don't worry. Taping is done by persons, not machines.

As I told you, sometimes this happens, maybe they thought that piece was faulty / some items missing and they wanted to check inside, hence the 2 tapes. As I told you, sometimes this happen.

drifand
18th February 2015, 11:26 AM
Well...my items from them came, so technically no issues.

My recommendation for AE is:
1. have you checked other sources?
2. Are you certain you want to order?
3. Ordered, don't think about it don't cancel, pray for the best.

pretty much their service is not fantastic so just be prepared for cheap lousy service. On the other hand, you may get great toy at lowest prices.

Megatran
9th February 2016, 05:59 PM
Got my parcel today.

I ordered QTransformers QTC06 - My Melody.

I got Q Transformers QTF06 - Arcee.

Let's see if I get a response to my enquiry. :rolleyes:

BruiseLee
9th February 2016, 08:17 PM
Got my parcel today.

I'll buy Arcee off ya if you get stuck with it and want to offload :)

Megatran
17th February 2016, 05:27 PM
Got my parcel today.

Brace yourself. I got an email reply from AE after my second enquiry through their 'Contact Us' section of their online store. I was advised they had shipped a replacement. Got it today via EMS. :eek::)

drifand
17th February 2016, 05:58 PM
Brace yourself. I got an email reply from AE after my second enquiry through their 'Contact Us' section of their online store. I was advised they had shipped a replacement. Got it today via EMS. :eek::)

That is certainly refreshing and nice of them.

Cleon
29th February 2016, 08:19 PM
I had been holding a few MPs from last year that I had forgotten about, shipped and received in under 2 weeks, overall very happy with the packaging and shipping (not happy about the AUD at the moment though....)

Omega Metro
21st March 2016, 03:52 PM
I had been holding a few MPs from last year that I had forgotten about, shipped and received in under 2 weeks, overall very happy with the packaging and shipping (not happy about the AUD at the moment though....)

I have 6 MP Tracks that I have paid for for over a year now. I had forgotten about them until last week. How long does it take for them to 'pack' it and send out a shipping payment email? I have sent 4 emails so far with no response.

Tober
21st March 2016, 05:37 PM
I have 6 MP Tracks that I have paid for for over a year now. I had forgotten about them until last week. How long does it take for them to 'pack' it and send out a shipping payment email? I have sent 4 emails so far with no response.

Check your AE user control panel for a shipping option. If there isn't one you might be looking at a visit to your bank for a chargeback.

yoshi594
21st March 2016, 06:39 PM

go back to the first few pages and u'll see that i've gone to your situation. But in the end I did get my goods.

Probably took ~6 months lol. I guess they had to find it or something. Don't expect them to contact you about it though. They just have automated emails and pretty much the standard scripted order/invoice messages.

UltraMarginal
22nd March 2016, 03:59 PM
whenever I'm ready to ship a bunch of stuff from them I just go to my user page and pick the items I want to ship. I then pick the shipping method and submit. within a day I get an email asking for the payment to be made for shipping.

never had a problem with this process. hope that helps.

Omega Metro
22nd March 2016, 08:41 PM
Thanks guys. I actually got a response today and a shipping payment request. I was mainly concerned because the order had been sitting there for over a year.:o

drifand
27th February 2018, 10:44 AM
Ordered FFM Gundam Wing 0 Endless Walts, got notification for shipping payment .

Waiting for them to ship.

As I have advised buying from AE = do not alter your orders including address etc.... it is known to stuff up.

And I just got notification that they have shipped.

UltraMarginal
27th February 2018, 12:21 PM
I had a large box of stuff I've been building up for months turn up a week ago. well packed enough that two protrusions through the outer box and nothing was damaged. Great source for Asian releases at good prices, shipping can sometimes bite a bit but it's generally pretty reasonable.

drifand
27th February 2018, 01:24 PM
The only main disadvantage is upfront payments for the item, if the conversion rate were good then is not bad. So far, I have no cancellations of what I paid.

drifand
14th March 2018, 11:13 AM
My GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION METAL COMPOSITE Wing 0 arrived and it was well packed. zero incidents since avoiding any local retailers. :)

The Major differences are:
1. I don't need to send an email asking for update.
2. I dont need to chase up when they will ship my paid item after I paid shipping.
3. The packing isn't an economy tight arse standard.
4. I dont need to pay express and it still comes faster than most local retailers.

drifand
18th May 2018, 02:30 PM
Second Gundam Metal FIX Wing gundam by AE shipped out no issues.

Joshy
29th August 2018, 11:14 AM
Anyone else having issues with the website? Trying to get on to find a tracking number as a shipment is well overdue but I'm getting a contact the webmaster page

UltraMarginal
29th August 2018, 11:56 AM
I just tried to get there and there isn't a website for me, 'website cannot be found'.
perhaps they are doing some maintenance.
they tried to update it a few weeks ago and it didn't go well, they might be trying again. I wasn't a fan of the new interface, but happily they rolled it back in less than a day.

drifand
9th January 2019, 08:41 PM
Website still alive, my chogokin Macross VF-1J arrived, no issue, no need to mail. It just works. LOL

drifand
17th December 2019, 12:45 AM
Hey another retailer that doesn't charge GST. :)

drifand
19th February 2020, 02:51 PM
Bought a couple of SHF figuarts from here, one of them is the Kamen Rider zero, purchased at RRP not extortion prices. Got a notification it arrived in their warehouse choose economy shipping, paid Under $18 to ship and is on its way.
Hassle free, no stress in emailing, at affordable prices.

I noticed people buy local because they have that Oxipay option or any similar payment schemes. While I appreciate that it works, but provided the retailer send the goods? End of the day, is better that you control your financial situation and buy from reliable sources. These type of payment schemes are okay if a retailer is reliable, but when you put 3p transformers toys they are all over the place and will not release the toy in time, you just add a big grey area to your pocket.

As for hot items such as Bandai SOC, Macross, Gundam or metal build, I never rely on local sources as I know obtaining the item is that difficult, there is no way any local retailer can guarantee you one. <You should know this.

I am surprised so far this retailer I have zero issues for several years. I cant say is the best but it does the job.

Sol_Bad
16th October 2020, 12:26 PM
Has anyone ordered from these guys recently? Still reliable?

drifand
11th November 2020, 10:01 AM
Has anyone ordered from these guys recently? Still reliable?

I just got my Metal build Hana from them. My entire bulk that was sent surface mail has arrived in Australia, just waiting.

But I heard there are communication issues, such as Email not getting through etc. I still use them. I dont recommend Nippon Yasan.