PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Universe/Infinite Collectors Australia Facebook Community

Pandapool
27th August 2014, 07:32 PM
Marvel Universe/Infinite Collectors Australia Facebook Community
Greetings you fine bunch of Transformers aficionado's, I am here to address Decepticons and Autobots alike. I don't discriminate. I wish to talk with all of you. I have a small request. A favour to ask if you will. I'll understand if you walk away from me now. Just another stranger asking something more from a people who have already given so much. I'll understand if turn your backs on me for having the audacity. I am owed no favours and this I know all too well yet still I ask. I know it may be asking too much of you, but please, if you're still listening, look into your hearts, I don't ask much... All I ask is that you put aside your differences for just a moment. Take just a few seconds, a small break from your eternal battle of good versus evil, it isn't going anywhere, it will still be there to wage in a moment. Now cast your gaze away from the familiar and way off into the distance. Allow your sight to see past your current reality. Allow it to bridge time and space and momentarily rest upon an all together different reality. An alternate universe that you may have glimpsed in dreams and distant memories of "Crossovers". I'd be grateful of your attention for a second or two (not counting the seconds of your life I've already wasted of your life by writing this stupid, over-long and ill-conceived joke of a paragraph, I apologise)...
I am trying to start a Facebook group/community for Marvel Universe /Infinite 3.75" Action Figure collectors to share information on availability, post pictures of their collections and latest acquisitions along with trade with, buy from and sell to other collectors in Australia. There are a few similar US based groups that seem to work well and I would love to see an Australian community but as I couldn't find one... I'm attempting to create one. I just need to find interested collectors to join me as a community of one isn't a community... It's just me. If any here are interested, or know anyone who may be interested please check out and share the link below.

www.facebook.com/MU375Australia

Also, if anyone reading this can suggest any other forums or places to find potential group members I'd really appreciate it if you could post your suggestions below or share the details yourself. I don't know a lot of Aussie collectors or if there are many so any suggestions on reaching other collectors and potential group members I'd be grateful.

Thanks Guys,
Pandapool
The species that endangers you!!!

Zommael
28th August 2014, 12:52 PM
Signed up. I have a reasonable collection of MU 3.75 inch figures but I try to restrict myself to "just the good ones". Would be great to hear from other collectors.

Pandapool
28th August 2014, 01:18 PM
Fantastic, will see you there.