PDA

View Full Version : wtb mp ultra magnus & mp skywarp

g1_jazz
19th August 2008, 09:58 PM
after these three guys (mp ultra magnus and mp skywarp)
price depends, cheap ish because robot kingdom has pre orders for 79 us each for both. condition, good used for display only and with complete original packaging in good condition (instructions, papers. in ultra magnus's case cardboard trailer not assembled and skywarps stickers preferably not applied)

if any ones got any let me know otherwise ill go through RK or flea bay, just wanting to see whats avaliable and if you know any other good sources for obtaining these let me know open to anyhting. (im in melbourne, vic)

thanks!!!!!

roller
19th August 2008, 10:00 PM
theres a loose Ultramagnus in Perth, i think it comes with all accessories

i thought they were re releasing Magnus?

g1_jazz
19th August 2008, 10:18 PM
yeh the re release is 79 us comes out in november just checking out what people are offering here!

jaydisc
19th August 2008, 10:27 PM
Thread, meet thread (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=1909)

g1_jazz
19th August 2008, 10:35 PM
thanks i thought that was only for perth!

k.wong23
20th August 2008, 06:14 PM
If you do decide to do an order from RK jazz I'd be up for a Skywarp

Paulbot
20th August 2008, 07:04 PM
You should edit your first post....

g1_jazz
20th August 2008, 07:29 PM
orite didnt realise it would be a problem! will edit!

Paulbot
20th August 2008, 07:40 PM

griffin
21st August 2008, 12:30 AM
As annoying as it may seem, to prevent a request for certain figures, it is something people in the 'illegal' states have to look for themselves, AT THEIR OWN RISK. If anyone else helped in any way, they become a party to the offense, and so would the admin of this board for facilitating it.
Any Transformers toy that isn't in limited numbers, can be found online somewhere fairly easily, you just have to do the searching on your own, so that this board and its members aren't put at any risk.

g1_jazz
21st August 2008, 09:34 AM
alright, well still looking for the other two! sorry for all the controversy!
thanks!