PDA

View Full Version : 3rd party weapons for Classics range?

skeg
30th August 2014, 11:48 PM
Hey all,

Sorry if this has come up previously but are there any recommendations for 3rd party weapons to suit various classics range?

Sorry again if this has been answered already.

Look forward to the replies.

Cheers

Oberon Sexton
31st August 2014, 12:24 AM
Off the top of my head Dr Wu, blacksmith Junkion and SXS come to mind. I recommend going to a website like chimungmung and checking out their 3rd party section. They won't have every product under the sun, but checking out each company individually will give you an idea on who mainly deals with ad-ons and accessories.

skeg
31st August 2014, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the info Oberon. :) I'll head over there and have a look.

Cheers

SMHFConvoy
31st August 2014, 06:05 PM
Shapeways has a wide selection too

skeg
31st August 2014, 06:36 PM
Ahhhhhhh, Shapeways... Never thought. I shall head over there now and have a look. Thanks for the heads up SMHFConvoy :)

liegeprime
31st August 2014, 06:39 PM
Which figures are you hoping to accessorize skeg? Oberon has beat me to it but yeah Chimungmung would be a good place to view the various 3rd party companies and their individual products. Some are not available there and can be seen at TFSource as well.

SMHFConvoy
31st August 2014, 09:28 PM
Just keep in mind the shipping. But yeah huge range.

Ode to a Grasshopper
1st September 2014, 07:39 AM
Dr Killinger and Megatron31 over at the TFW2005 3P boards are doing some nice remolds of the FP Colossus guns.:)

ChlorHex
1st September 2014, 03:47 PM
That older Fansproject classics Prime trailer (with the mirrors... forgot the name now) has a good few weapons provided as extras for a few classics figures.
Someone here was selling a sealed piece for 65 bucks.

skeg
1st September 2014, 04:44 PM
Thanks heaps for all the replies.

I see Shapeways has a heap of different styles on there. Postage tends to be a flat rate of $20.. So provided I buy a heap it all balances out. :o

Chimungmung & TFSource has some pretty good kits too. Once again have to buy a few to make the postage cost worth it.

@ChlorHex - I'll be checking that out now. Thanks for the tip.

Just wanted to say thanks again. I think I'm on the right path now. :)