PDA

View Full Version : Shia on David Letterman's Late Show?

iceburn
20th August 2008, 11:14 PM
I'm watching it now and I think I heard Shia (from Indiana Jones) will be in the show tonight....

Let's see, surprisingly they didn't announce him to be in Transformers

[edit] probably a old telecast... DL says Indiana Jones is a new movie!

Pulse
20th August 2008, 11:49 PM
Let me guess the structure of a typical Letterman Guest interview...

Guest tells a stupid story of what they did on the weekend, & then a 2nd stupid story, & then a 3rd stupid story... :rolleyes:

Letterman says he's gonna show a teaser clip, they show a clip of zebras playing football, they laugh to themselves, they then show a clip that gives nothing away... :rolleyes:

Ahhhhh, the hardhitting questions come thick & fast... :D (Now if you want real current affairs, ACA/TonightToday are the shows to watch ;) :p)

kup
21st August 2008, 01:38 AM
I saw it.

Shia explained how he got busted at the Pharmacy. His version was even more stupid than the one the media ran with.

This interview is before the release of Indiana Jones so its old, well before his car accident so he didn't have a booboo on his happy time hand.

He came off not as a rebel or spoiled brat but more as a doofus.

i_amtrunks
21st August 2008, 10:00 AM
Caught the Shia interview flicking between olympic coverage, and caught the last half of the "pharmacy story". Shia made himself out to be quite the idiot.

I don't watch letterman on a regular basis, but this was really old, from back in May 08.

I always understood that when Letterman was on channel 9 they were only ever a week or so behind, and I know after the writers strike finished channel 10 was only 3 or so days behind, so what's the happy haps with them showing a 3 month old episode?

Paulbot
21st August 2008, 12:25 PM
They have repeats in the US too! :) The show's in the middle of a two week break in America.

i_amtrunks
21st August 2008, 12:59 PM
They have repeats in the US too! :) The show's in the middle of a two week break in America.

Thanking you, that explains it perfectly. :)

iceburn
21st August 2008, 03:02 PM
ahhh thought it was recent and was thinking he was about to admit to his stupidity in the car crash

i_amtrunks
21st August 2008, 03:18 PM
ahhh thought it was recent and was thinking he was about to admit to his stupidity in the car crash

So was I until both of his hands appeared on the screen, then they started talking about Mutt Williams and thats when I clicked it was an oldie!