PDA

View Full Version : Leaked Columbian Hasbro listing for 2015

griffin
14th September 2014, 03:14 PM
If anyone here reads Spanish (the language in Columbia), this might be quite informative (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/robots-in-disguise-201x-48/transformers-2015-toyline-details-leaked-181142/). (there is a translation though, but some of the descriptions sound like they are mixed up).

The three scanned images show some of the products that they will be getting in Columbia next year... specifically -
Robots in Disguise - at least four size classes (Warrior/Deluxe, Legion, Hyperchange/power-battlers?, One-step)
Hero Mashers - Basic, Electronic, Upgrade (what we already have here this year)
Titans - 12 inch with features (electronics?), 12 inch regular, 6 inch (5 versions of the SDCC Starscream - price means they are not a 5-pack)

I find this leak as rather odd, as it had appeared that the Columbian Transformers Facebook page was releasing official images by Hasbro... but this wholesaler listing (complete with wholesale prices that they don't ever release publicly) suggests it is a toy dealer or fan running the site, and I'm surprised that Hasbro America never shut it down for releasing official images early.
(they probably might now though)

CHILENO20
14th September 2014, 05:35 PM
i do, ill have a look