PDA

View Full Version : Dinobot Combiner - Extinction

CyberiusPrime
23rd September 2014, 10:30 PM
Evening everyone.

I've seen pics of what looks like a dinobot combiner called
extinction. From the pics it looks sensational.
Was this ever created, or just a fan concept which
never took off?

Cheers

Sinnertwin
23rd September 2014, 10:41 PM
iirc, that was a custom by Frenzy_Rumble

Oberon Sexton
24th September 2014, 06:52 PM
If you're interested in a Dinobot combiner, Toyworld's line of not-dinobots will be combinable. It looks pretty good too.

CyberiusPrime
24th September 2014, 07:04 PM
If you're interested in a Dinobot combiner, Toyworld's line of not-dinobots will be combinable. It looks pretty good too.

True that, but i may still see what the cost is for Rumble to commission one of these, if not too outrageous may look into it. Otherwise i might check out Toy World.

Thanks Obe

Trent
24th September 2014, 09:48 PM
True that, but i may still see what the cost is for Rumble to commission one of these, if not too outrageous may look into it. Otherwise i might check out Toy World.

Thanks Obe

IF he even gets back to you, the cost will be huge. I would estimate a price with 4 figures easy.

kelvinchang99
2nd October 2014, 09:34 PM
Don't touch this one or you'll be burnt !!! Frenzy cannot be trusted and a scammer. The guy owes me $1500 for commissioning this shitty figure and he's dissappeared. He even stole the 5 figures I sent to him and would not return it. I have asked and when he was actually responding he had a tonne of excuses and I reckon he used my figures on someone else's custom. I posted this on TFW and he threatened me to pull it down. It sucks and now I look at it, it just hurts. I'm sure there will be a proper one by 3rd party. FR if you are reading this, where is my money !!!!

Trust me, I'm not alone.

VGMStudios
2nd October 2014, 11:30 PM
Hes from the TFW so what do you expect. Most of them are assholes over there.

Im sorry to hear that kelvin. That really sucks. What I dont understand is, how did you threaten you? Is he a super mod over there or something. I would post on every TF board about him and let the ppl know just what kind of scum he is.

kelvinchang99
3rd October 2014, 12:21 PM
He was saying he's reporting to mod for slander. And then the mod said to take it off coz the don't accept that type of behaviour. Forced $100 out of him eventually and then he dissappeared.

I say It's Karma. Bad things will happen to him. I heard he's in serious debt so .. Nuff said

liegeprime
3rd October 2014, 03:25 PM
That's just crazy Kelvin... that guy is such a con man then...:mad:

The_Black_Sheep
3rd October 2014, 08:00 PM
I've been on TFW for years & I'm definitely not an asshole. I'm not defending the guy but what I can tell you is that that guy hasn't posted over there in a long time - he's obviously pissed off a few too many people. Kelvin you say he's in a massive financial hole? I guess the ripping-off people income stream must have well & truly dried up. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...

Tabias Prime
3rd October 2014, 09:15 PM
I've been on TFW for years & I'm definitely not an asshole. I'm not defending the guy but what I can tell you is that that guy hasn't posted over there in a long time - he's obviously pissed off a few too many people. Kelvin you say he's in a massive financial hole? I guess the ripping-off people income stream must have well & truly dried up. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...

He was banned from TFW about 2 years ago now....not sure why but he is still doing customs. https://www.facebook.com/frenzyrumblecustoms?fref=ts

gamblor916
3rd October 2014, 09:16 PM
Man that's really bad Kelvin. I had no idea the guy would do something like that.

Trent
3rd October 2014, 10:14 PM
That's not the first time I've heard bad things about FrenzyRumble. There is a reason TFW banned him.

Sky Shadow
3rd October 2014, 11:07 PM
I've always hated his paintjobs, due to some no-doubt deep psychological issues on my part, that hideous matte paint suffocating Transformers' plastic just makes me sick to the stomach.

Clearly the arsehat is still making money of doing what he does (http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Action-Figures-/246/m.html?item=131308752402&nma=true&orig_cvip=true&si=NGjPQHCptFhd7iw40jnuEzuYSgI%253D&_vilcat=83732&_ssn=frenzy_rumble&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=2). Why the hell would someone pay a thousand dollars for a Bulkhead?

Sinnertwin
3rd October 2014, 11:54 PM
Clearly the arsehat is still making money of doing what he does (http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Action-Figures-/246/m.html?item=131308752402&nma=true&orig_cvip=true&si=NGjPQHCptFhd7iw40jnuEzuYSgI%253D&_vilcat=83732&_ssn=frenzy_rumble&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=2). Why the hell would someone pay a thousand dollars for a Bulkhead?

So the new owner and his friends can all stand around in one great big circle & ... i better stop now

Bidoofdude
4th October 2014, 04:44 PM
I didn't know much about the guy, other than he made customs. That sucks to have happened to you. :mad:

Juggernaut
4th October 2014, 05:22 PM
Reading this I'm a little worried. Paid the fuckwit $450 aud for a custom wedding topper

He claims he has sent it, only sent me photos at the very end. Made me wait 45 days before he sent it so now I'm screwed thru paypal if he does t come through.

Wedding is November 1st so God help him if he has screwed me over. I will slander him on every page I can find

Very hard to deal with, I even came to the conclusion he may be mentally challenged to an extent

kelvinchang99
5th October 2014, 07:20 AM
Thanks for all the comments. If he is still doing work I say he must be still desperate.

Juggernaut, Congrats man, I hope you get it in time for your wedding😄.

I hope he doesnt screw up on that.

Regarding tfw, it is an uncalled for comment. I like tfw and haven't had any issues over there.

FR is just a class act. One that only his mama could be proud of.

Juggernaut
5th October 2014, 08:06 AM
Yeh i get home Friday, so hopefully it's waiting for me. Will post pics once it's on the cake!

VGMStudios
5th October 2014, 10:41 AM

Hehe. thats why I said most people... I know some of you here are part of TFW and I consider all of you top notch people! :)
You're kind and polite.