PDA

View Full Version : MOSC vintage TMNT figures and vehicles collection for sale

higsy19
1st October 2014, 10:57 AM
Hi all,

millhouse
1st October 2014, 12:38 PM
I'd be interested in pics/prices for any Movie Star figures you might have (Turtles, villains, etc).

higsy19
1st October 2014, 01:10 PM
I have tokka and rahzar mosc, a 13inch movie star turtle figure in box missing acc, all four tmnt turtles, majority are complete loose possibly with a card or two, pm me i will send you pics

Sky Shadow
1st October 2014, 01:43 PM
If you have the eleven-inch Krang's Android Body, I am interested. Also looking forward to seeing what else you have. :)

higsy19
1st October 2014, 01:45 PM
Certainly do have the huge krang, im open to offers. Pm me i can send a pic thru

twincobra
1st October 2014, 07:00 PM
I'd be interested in "slash" and maybe a few others.

higsy19
2nd October 2014, 03:58 PM
list updated

Hursticon
5th October 2014, 08:23 PM
Curious: What's the condition of the 11" Krang Android-body, dude and do you have a Baxter Stockman by any chance? :)

higsy19
6th October 2014, 05:39 PM
the android body is in great condition with only a couple of marks , he has his clear panel with krang brain inside. the antenna unfortunately is missing from his head but does not detract from his appearance

no to the baxter for sale sorry

Hursticon
10th October 2014, 11:21 PM
the android body is in great condition with only a couple of marks , he has his clear panel with krang brain inside. the antenna unfortunately is missing from his head but does not detract from his appearance

no to the baxter for sale sorry

VERY tempted on Krang's Android body dude, a pity about Baxter too, but I'll have to live in hope that he hangs around for the time being as I've had a couple of things come up and what funds could've been there for him are no longer there. :(

Best of luck with the sales though dude, hopefully you're able to find loving new homes for all of what you've got to offer. ;):)

JPV
24th November 2014, 11:48 PM
Hi higsy19,

I am interested in your "MOSC G1 turbo master boss figure $70" Have you still got it? Please let me know!

Kind regards,
JPV

Jigga
17th February 2015, 07:38 AM
Hi mate can I please see a picture of "April the reporter $60"?
Cheers