PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Generations Arcee

Bowser The Second
5th October 2014, 04:59 PM
Hi everyone.

I'm probably really late to the party, but does anyone know where I can order a Generations Arcee at a decent price? Or perhaps someone here has ordered extra ones that they wish to sell?

The_Damned
5th October 2014, 09:14 PM
bbts

Bowser The Second
5th October 2014, 10:51 PM
bbts

That's what I've been looking at going with. I'm still interested to know if someone is willing to sell me one when they start shipping.

CBratron
5th October 2014, 11:46 PM
I'm ordering in a case of wave 5 which has a doubles of Arcee and Chromia. I'm willing to put one aside but I think you'll find another Queenslander who could do the same and then send it on to you for less postage than I can from NSW.

VERT
5th October 2014, 11:50 PM
I'm ordering in a case of wave 5 which has a doubles of Arcee and Chromia. I'm willing to put one aside but I think you'll find another Queenslander who could do the same and then send it on to you for less postage than I can from NSW.

Hi if he does not want them. Im in NSW and would be more than happy to buy your extra Arcee and Chromia. Drop me a pm if you want :)

CBratron
6th October 2014, 09:33 AM
Hi if he does not want them. Im in NSW and would be more than happy to buy your extra Arcee and Chromia. Drop me a pm if you want :)

I'll let you know if/when that's possible.

VERT
6th October 2014, 09:37 AM